Black shadows & Dark figures....

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

....I cannot get my mind off of why I see "them" as black shadows or dark figures. I don't think of them in this way, so why do they show themselves in this way ?

I had so many experiences with them as a child then they went away as I reached the double-digit ages. I had a really bizarre experience with them and I cannot understand why this would happen, I would appreciate any input.

I awoke in the middle of the night by that "butterflies-in the solar plexis" feeling (not unusual). I was lying on my right side and petrified by the intense feeling, I was too scared to turn over to take a look at was on the other side of me.
I couldn't take it anymore so I turned over and a shadow thing was laying right next to me face to face under the covers with me. I freaked out and I honestly can't remember what I did after that.

Ok, so , who the heck are they and why would one be under the covers with me ? What purpose would that serve scaring the snot out of a kid ? These experiences were on a daily basis.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Anne,

I know what you are saying about being a small child seeing them and being scared by it all. When I was growing up I use to see a river of souls passing overhead. I mean they were overhead but they also kind of came towards me. They were rather distorted in facial features which is what I think scared me the most. I rather thought they were monsters rather than harmless souls floating around in the spirit world. It sounds like your bed mate is probably your spirit guide rather than the unrelated souls I saw but needless to say I too lost the ability as a child. What I have come to conclude was that as children we did not have anyone in our lives who nurtured the ability in us to see them. I know when I would cry out to my parents when they scared me they would tell me I was just imagining it. I think if they had believed (because they themselves saw them too) then it may have been a different story and I would still see them today. In any event I would like to one day regain the ability but I haven't been able to as of yet.

Sincerely,
Michelle
janfie
New Friend

Post by janfie »

Dear Anne

My son (5yo) see his guardians, but have never told me he was afraid or that they spooked him. I think they humour him, I can see him smileing at them now and then.

Love Janne
Out of my mind, back in five minutes.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Anne,
Ok, so , who the heck are they and why would one be under the covers with me ? What purpose would that serve scaring the snot out of a kid ? These experiences were on a daily basis.
Many many years ago, when my son was about five, he complained that his bed floated at night, and he did not like it. My ex concluded it might be a "ghost" and recommended he tell it to go away. He did, and it seemed to work. Later we discovered we had a resident "ghost" who had an alcohol problem. Boy did she create a physical stink when we put the house up for sale.

My guess is that you would have had a similar issue, with an earth-bound mortal. If you are interested read "30 years among the dead" I have a pdf copy available on this page Fav books

My son is very psychic, and it is only folks with such strong abilities that ever seem to get these happenings. He has had many more since, but he now knows what is going on.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello & hugs :D

Hi Michelle,

My parents told me the exact same thing, it was all my imagination :roll:
Now that I'm all grown up ( :lol: ) and understand more of what's happening I'd love to see them again...I'd do anything to be able to help them or someone they love on this side. In fact it was those memories that threw me back on my spiritual path again.

Hi Janne,
Your son is beautiful ! I'm glad that he's at ease with them :D

Hi Geoff,
I'm truely happy that your son has someone he can turn to that understands what's going on and to help answer his questions. Thank you for reminding me about "30 years among the dead", I've been meaning to read it.

I still have to wonder what the heck was the shadow was trying to accomplish with getting under the covers with me. oooooOOOH , he wanted my attention eh ? Well he had it !!!!!!!! I vaguely remember the face..it was gross, but that stemmed from my imagination right ?

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Anne,
I vaguely remember the face..it was gross, but that stemmed from my imagination right ?
Well fear on your part can do that, but I also am of the opinion that if it was a really "dark" ex-mortal, they don't look good. But it's no reason to fear them, but I acknowledge it's not easy. If you are fearful, its best to ask that any entity that does not have your best intentions at heart be kept well away.

love,
Geoff.
janfie
New Friend

Post by janfie »

Geoff wrote:Dear Anne,
I vaguely remember the face..it was gross, but that stemmed from my imagination right ?
Well fear on your part can do that, but I also am of the opinion that if it was a really "dark" ex-mortal, they don't look good. But it's no reason to fear them, but I acknowledge it's not easy. If you are fearful, its best to ask that any entity that does not have your best intentions at heart be kept well away.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff: That explains a lot to me. Thank you for that information.
We had our house cleansed and got rid of the entities that scared my son every night for two years or so. I felt them, but he saw them. Poor child. I dont know what they wanted, maybe they were lonely?

Love Janne
Out of my mind, back in five minutes.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Janne,
Poor child. I dont know what they wanted, maybe they were lonely?
Earth bounds are here because they typically know no better. Many insist they are not dead, because their religion taught them to expect something different after death. For sure some are lonely.

love,
Geoff.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Anne!
I too see mostly shadow and outlines. I've wondered that instead of the entities purposely presenting themselves like this, maybe that's just the way I am able to see them? I've told you before that Aleah used to see earthbounds just like everybody else. She had difficulty distinguishing the difference between human and spirit until last year. I thought that maybe because of the upstepping in their DNA that's why our kids seem to be so much more sensitive, they are essentially a generation more evolved.

Because of all the information I've learned and shared she's successfully sent a few bad ones on their way with a determined will and no fear, and helped her first earthbound to the other side. Quite empowering for a thirteen year old.

Hope all is well for your little cherub!
Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

The one thing that I'll never forget was how strongly I could feel them especially when they would just stare at me or walk around my bed. I could sense that they were there then I could feel them in a physical sense. Sometimes I would get prickles all over sometimes I would feel a warmth.
Because of all the information I've learned and shared she's successfully sent a few bad ones on their way with a determined will and no fear, and helped her first earthbound to the other side. Quite empowering for a thirteen year old.
That's wonderful Kim ! :D

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kim,
Way to go. Awesome.

love,
Geoff.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi All,
I can remember when I was first pregnant with my daughter years ago. My ex and I had two single beds pushed together until we could afford a new bed, lived on love, how romantic. One night I woke up and my bed was shaking and almost lifting. The other one was still. I was a bit scared and my partner was horrified. Another night a warm breeze came through the door and someone sat on the side of my bed.
I can relate to the spirits floating around when I was a child. I near drove my parents crazy. The doctor put it down to a vivid imagination. Lol My grandson sees them as well, I have been able to help him with this and he is very well adjusted. My grandaughter, when she was four, looked at an old photo of my great aunt and rattled of all this information which when I checked with Mum was found to be correct. I didn't know these facts.
At my sisters house once she ordered helium balloons for my nieces 7th birthday. They arrived with lollies and ribbons attatched, lovely really.
I was standing with my mother and other family members when I suddenly felt strange and heady, had to sit down. The balloons floated across to me and came down from quite high in the air to rest near my head. We were all a little shocked at this and thought they were duds. Lol
After a minute or so they floated back up. We had lost my brother a short time before and I am sure it was him.
God Bless lilly xx
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear lily,
After a minute or so they floated back up. We had lost my brother a short time before and I am sure it was him.
It sure sounds like it. A great sign. Happy balloons.

love,
Geoff.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Wow, Lilly, you sure have had some amazing experiences. I so enjoy reading them. Please keep sharing :D

Love,
Michelle
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Black shadows & Dark figures....

Post by SheraX »

blue nova wrote:....I cannot get my mind off of why I see "them" as black shadows or dark figures. I don't think of them in this way, so why do they show themselves in this way ?

I had so many experiences with them as a child then they went away as I reached the double-digit ages. I had a really bizarre experience with them and I cannot understand why this would happen, I would appreciate any input.

I awoke in the middle of the night by that "butterflies-in the solar plexis" feeling (not unusual). I was lying on my right side and petrified by the intense feeling, I was too scared to turn over to take a look at was on the other side of me.
I couldn't take it anymore so I turned over and a shadow thing was laying right next to me face to face under the covers with me. I freaked out and I honestly can't remember what I did after that.

Hugs,
Anne
Wow,I used to see the same as you described. Not joyfull you seen these and were scared but relived it wasn't just me and I wasn't a crazy child.
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

In what year did it stop, Anne?

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi George,

It lessened when I hit the double digits, maybe 11-12 years old...so that would've been about 1978-79. They pretty much ceased when I was about 16, which would've been about 1985 .

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Alexander
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Alexander »

Hello there!

I can relate with many of your experiences. I don't remember having bad experiences as a child. One of my earliest memories is me awaking at the cradle and seeing a short figure, looking like a porcelain doll on the top right foot (I don't know how it is called in English) standing there still. I didn't know what it was so it made me feel a bit uneasy, but I did make the thought that it was there to protect me.

Another thing that I remember is that I would wake up in the middle of the night hearing someone calling my name over and over again. It didn't come from the room, but from outside the house.

Experiences with negative "whatever-they-are" started when I started attracting them, because of my negative thinking. I've seen shadows, I've been physically touched (not harmed of course) heard them and sensed them, but the worst experience I had was when while being asleep and having a nightmare where I was seeing someone very negative entering my room (I think I dreamed him as a bad genie), and the same moment I was dreaming that I felt something literally "sucking" my physical energy. I managed to repel it by shouting with all my strength NO! NO!, but I did wake up totally exhausted. By the way, that happened at my grandmother's home which is quite old and I do believe there is a lot of negativity there. I am planning to go there for Christmas and I think I'll try to "clean" it from all negativity by sending Reiki, love and praying for whatever negative it is to dissolve in light or finally find its way.

Love,
Alexander
It is literally true, "melody has power a whole world to transform." Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits. Harmony is the speech of Havona.
- UB, Paper 44, 1.The Celestial Musicians
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Anne,
It lessened when I hit the double digits, maybe 11-12 years old...so that would've been about 1978-79. They pretty much ceased when I was about 16, which would've been about 1985 .
1985 was the adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion, and by 1986 (sometime in that year) the Midwayers were no longer armed.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning George :sunny:

That's very interesting, I am certainly glad someone got rid of those buggars and put them where they belong !! :wink:

I know that if the "one under the covers" decided to pay me a visit nowadays it would get more than it bargained for !!! LOL I'd give it so much "what for" he'd never show here again...shame on it for scaring a youngin' :o :lol: .

Of course they weren't all bad, some of them were just curious, like the ones that would walk up to my bed and touch me or just stand there and stare at me, like what the heck was I.

:?: I wonder what was up with them walking in a line at the foot of my bed. They would walk from east to west. At the early age of 7-8 how could I come up with the idea that they were all newbies and that they were on their way to a better place OR that it was some sort of portal. Why would they do this in my dern bedroom :?:

Hello Alexander :D

I sometimes had pulling/sucking feelings too, I think those were much worse than when they would just touch. I think clearing the negative energies from your Grandmother's home is a great idea, I never felt any negativity from my house. The last time I visited my old home I went to my bedroom and "got nothing", but it wasn't at night either :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Blue Nova,

According to Bzutu, the clean-up began in 1985 and there's a way to go.

As I understand it there are still "???" around, but they are harmless, devoid of personality, and without an awareness of time. "Stuff" that the time-space Deities have not as yet absorbed.

The Midwayers call them "packets" of information. That probably means we do not have a real name for the phenomenon.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Ahhh. We still have some ??? around eh ? Poor fellas...they are in a kind of limbo then by the way it sounds. I wish there were a way to help them.

I had someone around me a few weeks ago. I was in the basement switching loads of laundry when this "person" came near me. I was told that the previous owner was an atheist ( big time), control freak, and just not an all around nice kinda fella. I had gotten the immeditate feeling that this may be him, I started up the stairs and about half-way up I felt him coming up the stairs, I stopped and told "it" that I only talk to those who know God and he would be welcomed back when and if he finds God....by golly it went right away. I'm not putting up with that nonsense anymore :wink:
The Midwayers call them "packets" of information. That probably means we do not have a real name for the phenomenon.
There are some nights when I suddenly get very yucky feelings that give me the creeps, badly. Next time I'll just assume that is what's happening and I'll try and get them to go to God, I guess.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:idea: OR just call the midwayers and have them take care of it ..anyone I should ask for ?
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Any of them Anne.

They'll get rid of them.

BTW. Where is Morning Light?

Hugs.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Thank you George.

I'm not sure where Mo' is....she has been on my mind a lot recently.
I'm going to pm her, going to send her some vibes too..

Hugs,
me
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~