Bigenning instructions.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Bigenning instructions.

Post by Claude »

Hi brothers and sisters.

I have read the bigening instructions for the CD i shall receive very soon.
I have imagined almost all the differents things. The nice and quiet nature place, the way to the little hill, the twelve stairs etc. Do the twelve stairs have to be on the oposite side of the nature place? Thank you.
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Claude,

You can put the stairs any where you like. Mine are over the hill from the pleasant scene.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Claude,

My stairs are over the hill too. They can be where ever you visualize them. One beautiful healer's special place in nature is often different every time she enters too. This is your beautiful creation! Let your mind soar with the possibilities.

Love,
Sandy
peacelily64
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by peacelily64 »

heya Claude My stairs spiral down once I am on top of the hill !!!1 :D have a good day eh! Jane
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

Thank you everyone,

And for the two rows of lights are they parallele to the stage or perpendicular to the stage. Good question he? :D

Yesterday i went to my work shop for about fifteen minutes. Interesting. I don't have finish to install it all. And how many chairs i put in front my desk?
I have chose to put three...For now it is enough i think. 8)
Last edited by Claude on Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claude.
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

ahhahahahahhahahahaha Claude u will just have to wait and see fer ur self !!!!!!!!! Jane :lol:
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
dancejunky
New Friend

Post by dancejunky »

My first experience with the AC CD was amazing. I had listened to tracks one and two for about a week, then decided to listen to track 3 on Saturday. My brother in law passed over about 3 weeks ago and I was surprised to see him step out of my elevator! He was distant with most of my family, but for some reason very close to me. He got out of the elevator smiling with his arms open and hugged me! I have to say it was one of the most liberating things I have experienced. Then he just smiled and got back in the elevator. I had the feeling that he needed that to move on, and it gave him a release of some kind. Almost like he was trapped here on Earth. At least that is the feeling I got. I am looking forward to my next visit to my library. Such a wonderful, peaceful and safe place. George, I can't express enough thanks for making the AC CD. It is perfect! I will keep y'all posted on my progress.
~Life is a reflection of your thoughts. Change your thinking and change your life!~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear dancejunky,

AWESOME.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Bryan,

What a moving experience that had to be for you! I would have been crying all the way back to my special place in nature. ...just beautiful!

Hi Claude! You know what I did? I forgot to add a medical table for the patients to lie down. It wasn't until I saw my first patient that I realized this. I looked around and wondered what I was going to do and there beside my desk I saw a fold up cot, you know the type with a thick mattress. Now I don't worry because I know everything I need will be provided for the healing. I too loved seeing your photo even though I see today it is gone. :)

Love,
Sandy
Alexander
Busy Bee

Post by Alexander »

Hello dear Claude!

Being a fan of futurism my stairs are 12 floating diamond discs connecting the edges of a bottomless canyon. I have placed them further from my nature place as I have to walk through a forest path to reach them. Redesigning my nature place and my Akashic workshop are some of the things that I really love doing while I am using the Akashic Construct! :)

Dear dancejunky,

That was a beautiful experience!

Love,
Alexander
It is literally true, "melody has power a whole world to transform." Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits. Harmony is the speech of Havona.
- UB, Paper 44, 1.The Celestial Musicians
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Alexander!

Your Akashic Library must be so beautiful. I am not sure I could handle those steps of yours with out a tether rope or at least a good solid hand rail though. :) My stairs are solid stone carved right out of the side of the mountain. Every once in awhile before entering I go over to the edge of the platform which I might add also have a very strong secure stone rail around it where I peek down at the distant view below. Funny I have no fear of heights whatsoever on the astral plane but in the waking world.... :shock: not so good!

Love,
Sandy
Alexander
Busy Bee

Post by Alexander »

Hello dear Sandy!

The first time I was a bit hesitant to climb down the stairs myself, but now it's one of my favorite places of my Akashic library to sit still for a while.Sometimes I stop in the middle of the "stairs" just to stare at the view. I have placed golden levitated spheres all over the sky! :)

I am kind of afraid of the heights as well. Hmm, actually it's not fear per se, but a feeling of awe for the immense...

Love,
Alexander
It is literally true, "melody has power a whole world to transform." Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits. Harmony is the speech of Havona.
- UB, Paper 44, 1.The Celestial Musicians
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Alexander,

If I am stationary and looking out from a great height at a wondrous scene, I feel awe, but if I am moving downward look out I begin to feel very uncomfortable and dizzy.
Didn't you have a garden attached to your AC as well?

Love,
Sandy
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

Hi Sandy, Alexander and all,

I don't have recieved the AC yet but about the 12 stairs, aren't they there
for like a transition between the pleasant scene and the foyer?Why twelve?
is there a good reason?

Thank
Claude.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi,

I havent used the AC/CD for a long time, so i tried it last night on my personal cd player, as soon as i got into track 3 my batteries ran out... :( Then i tried again today, on my DVD player, played out loud, as i got heavy into track 3, while my children were outside playing, the remote control seemed to have leapt from the top of the TV, i thought it must have been the vibration of sound that knocked it to the floor, but i placed it back and it never moved once, not only did it fall onto the floor but it landed (not slid) half way accross the room.... ? So im not having much luck am i....?

I shall try again tonight...

Love Sarah xxx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Claude,

I just checked. We mailed your cd out to you on April 12 so you should be getting it any day now. :)
George said there was no real reason for the twelve steps other than they make a nice even number for the process of entering. As you are preparing to step down he says something like this .."Twelve, eleven, ten, relax, relax, relax, ....nine, eight, seven,...now pause here for a moment ... make your point of reference... look up the stairs ... look down... and so on.....

I think this slow steady descent along with the shower before entering and the light that energizes has always helped to calm me and prepare me before entering because I am always so excited and joyful at this point. I love going to my AC Library! Sometimes when I have been away from it for awhile I forget that.

Hey Sarah,
I have experienced those same frustration too. George has this little portable cd player that I use but the buttons are unmarked and for the life of me I forget which buttons do what in the dim light. Once I was having trouble getting it to play the third track and it kept skipping back to the first or second relaxation exercise. I finally gave up and did the second track. Not sure at that point if I was much in the frame of mind to do it though!

You'll get there. Don't give up! I suspect it's like riding a bike. You've done it once, you will do it again!

Love,
Sandy
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

Hi Sandy,
We mailed your cd out to you on April 12 so you should be getting it any day now. Smile
It will arrive! it is arriving..But the spirits of the universal Father are around me all the time. Glory to God.

Thank you Sandy.

At a certain time i have did directed visualisation to work on healing some hurts with forgiveness. We had to visualise a contry road and then a big tree on the side of the road. And a door on the tree to go inside it, with a room
downstairs, with a table and chair where we can meet the one we have to speak with to reconciliate..It was a pleasant experience.
Claude.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

dancejunky wrote:He got out of the elevator smiling with his arms open and hugged me! I have to say it was one of the most liberating things I have experienced. Then he just smiled and got back in the elevator.
Hey Bryan, that was almost the same first experience I had, but it wasn't anyone I knew. Just this very happy, peaceful-lloking bearded Dude in a colourful garment, arms out-stretched and a huge beautiful smile. He said he was pleased with my progress, then left!
Like Sandy mentioned, I'd have been bouncing on air after a hug from one of my passed-over relatives.

Alexander, that's too cool, about your 12 steps! Mine are simple wooden ones, with grass growing in between the cracks.

Claude, I hope you receive the CD soon, and when you do, don't become a stranger? hahaha!! I tried and tried to go to my AC these last few days but I couldn't get passed the pleasant scene. I have been getting many :08 prompts you see, and assumed Dr.Mendoza would like me to assist in a healing, but after the second fruitless attempt I fell asleep and had a vivid dream and message. Basically the healing was for me... :oops: And I do feel a lot better these days. A lot!!

God bless All, and a nice big soppy huge hug,

Petra xxx

Now Guys! I swear on everything I deem holy! I did not post this at the time indicated on purpose!! :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Some of you guys have the most ornate Akashic workshops!

Picture mine: It's in a sand dune. Twelve large grass sods lead down to it, and the whole thing is made from old timber (lumber) doors and planks.

It's most relaxing to sweep up the sand that falls through the ceiling onto the floor and onto my desk.

Rabbits, skinks and birds enter without fear. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ce n'est pas mal!

You guys are spending a fortune on construction! :wink:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear George,

That is beautiful that rabbits, skunks and birds are in your place of nature. It reminds me of the scene in the movie Snow White, when she was so full of fear and on the run from the Queen, and the epiphany of her fear turning to the love of nature. Those little creatures, included the ones you mention are in your pleasant scene in nature, felt her pain and comforted her.

Well I thank you All for your insight, and I can't wait for my special place to take vision!

God Bless you All! :sunny:
Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Hello again. lol

Of course I had to return to tell you that George's post was at 3:33, here!

Blessings! :sunny:
Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

One of my face-to-face Akashic Construct students -- a 15-year-old lass.

George: "So where are you now ?"
Janine: "In my nature place."
George: "I see three fish and four white stones in your brook."
Janine: "Right on !"

Such did not happen very often, but it . . . blew us away. 8)

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

George wrote:
One of my face-to-face Akashic Construct students -- a 15-year-old lass.

George: "So where are you now ?"
Janine: "In my nature place."
George: "I see three fish and four white stones in your brook."
Janine: "Right on !"

Such did not happen very often, but it . . . blew us away.

God bless.....
That is too cool George !

My pleasant scene in nature is a beach....I don't have stairs I just count the steps I take in the sand :wink:

What a wonderful variety we have here !! :sunny:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
justylonging1111
Family

Dear George,

That is awesome!

I love your stories!

Thank you! :sunny:

God Bless
Justy
---------------

Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Everyone,

Anne wrote:
My pleasant scene in nature is a beach....I don't have stairs I just count the steps I take in the sand
I used to have sand seeping through my wooden steps!
I take way too long in the cleansing shower before entering...mmm, that must mean something pretty obvious?? hehe!
I also dilly-dally with my pure white bathrobe and fluffy white slippers! Soon as I'm in there though, I'm dressed in something completely different and barefoot! Whassat all about?

Petra xxx