The Goal Of Finding The All That Is

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Goal Of Finding The All That Is

Post by Redshift »

Previously Posted.

The Goal Of Finding The All That Is.
A Thought Adjuster Speaks – 220 – February, 2004.

Dear one, when something disturbs your mind, and you feel it in your heart, then this is a sure sign that you need to come to Me to fine-tune your listening skills, and have this sorted out, for I am the only Source of spirit-communication, no one else is.

There is truly no need to go to a mortal spirit-communicator, when you have Me to Guide you. Why should you take a byway that may be full of pitfalls of superstition and ego-satisfaction, when you can have a pure direct line to Me?

I have come from the Source of Spirit to indwell you. I give you the experience of Joy, of Wonder, of Healing, and I lead you towards harmony and balance within yourself, and with continuing soul-growth.

All you have to do is keep your end of the line of communication open to receive, and you shall be filled in God’s own time. Seek first to do the Will of God and in time all these things will become clear. Time is only one segment of eternity; it is the loom on which each worthwhile learning experience is woven.

Due to the experiences of your own making, you will see light and dark in your tapestry of life. Try to see your mortal life as the foundation of eternal life, which it truly is, yet there are only few who have come to realize this, and many still believe that this life is all there is.

Train yourself at acquiring the long-range vision of the goal of finding the All That Is on Paradise, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of everything.

A very long but wonderful road lies ahead for each creature that decides to glorify its Maker, and discovers how the Love of God sustains everything in His endless creation.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
All of “The Guiding Light Within” PDF publications can be found on

http://www.1111angels.com/TheLight.html