Gabriel, the Bright and Morning Star -- To Be All You Can Be

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Gabriel, the Bright and Morning Star -- To Be All You Can Be

Post by Redshift »

Queensland, Australia, January 22, 2007.
Gabriel, the Bright and Morning Star.
Subject: “To Be All You Can Be.”

Received by Anne.

Gabriel: “A vision of a new time and space: an uplifting to a moment of truth within self. A rising of passion for the real you. Seeking a momentary landfill of the place in which you once were. A caress, a mere touch of light as your eyes are opened to all that can be. Grasp the moment and hold it close. Be no longer the seeker but the one who is forever in joy of peace, harmony, love. Hold it near to you, this moment in your time.

“To be passionate of your ways, your speech, your life; to be all you can be. Know that in keeping within this joy of yourself, this tranquil peace and harmony is to shed light upon others through your ways. To love is divine, and to be within the wisdom of love is divinity within truth.

“Forever cast aside the doubts, the displeasures, the needs, wants, burdens of life without love. Know that within our love you are love. Not forsaken but forever encapsulated within our embrace. Hold out your hand, reaching forth, feel the touch of love upon self as we are all united. There are no divisions, no segregations, no separation in the truth of spirit.

“As I would hold your hand, hold mine. Let go the hand that keeps you bound to the ways of your past by freeing yourself from the bindings of fear. Know complete trust. There is no thing to fear of love. It is bounteous in its gentleness, kindness, harmonic peacefulness.

“The truth of love is, it is not painful, nor regretful, nor uncompassionate. It is the dance of the soul, the joy of freedom, the embrace of the Father, the touch of His hand upon you. Know love is at your hand, waiting patiently for you to let go of your worries, that you may join hands with Creator, the Lover of life, of wisdom, of soul, of spirit.

“Be forever in the peace love brings you my children. Join us without fear or trepidation. Know the wisdom that love brings through truth of His way. Follow Him that you may stand beside Him in the wisdom of the truth of love. Join hands my kindred spirits that you may feel love-filled. This is His word in truth. Be the spirit of love that you were born to be. Know this love as is intended through the freedom of who you are. Be all you can be by being of His love.

“That is all, my dear ones.”

© 11:11 Progress Group.
“Always at the Service of our Beloved Michael.”
– Gabriel of Salvington.