The 11:11 Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sunshine
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Akashic Construct Students

Post by sunshine »

Hi George,

I just got my Akashic CD in the mail. I was just wondering why there is not much on it?

Sunshine
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Sunshine,
George will have a better explanation than this one, but when I first got the CD, at first I thought the same thing, but there is a long pause between each track and if you are doing the first week with track one, it is the shortest. It is a preparation for the rest.
Love----Judy...........M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
sunshine
New Friend

Post by sunshine »

Hi Judy,

How many tracks supposed to be on this one CD that I got?

I am thankful that the internet and phones are still working in Bangkok today.....BBC and CNN are still cut off on satellite tv.

Sunshine
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sunshine,

There are supposed to be three tracks on the cd. Let me know if there is a problem and for some reason your cd is not complete. Very strange, We test each one before sending it out ...

Love,
Sandy
sunshine
New Friend

Post by sunshine »

Hi Sandy,

let's see..... there are 3 tracks.

Is that right....each track talks a little bit about nature and then it is quiet.
to breathe and think of flowers and trees.
Is there supposed to be more? maybe I am not getting it?

Sunshine
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Akashic Construct Students

Post by Geoff »

sunshine wrote:Hi Sandy,

let's see..... there are 3 tracks.

Is that right....each track talks a little bit about nature and then it is quiet.
to breathe and think of flowers and trees.
Is there supposed to be more? maybe I am not getting it?

Sunshine
Doesn't sound like the AC at all. No alls good, alls fine.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sunshine
New Friend

Post by sunshine »

Hi there,

what does the 'No alls good, alls fine' mean?

Sunshine
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Sunshine,

All CD's are checked from beginning to end. At times you need to play it on another recording device, to make sure, but perhaps the label has come loose.

Please check.

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sunshine,

The First track is a simple relaxation visualization exercise. There should be short space between the first and second track but you are not meditating through it. The second track is a deep relaxation exercise that takes you a little deeper than you really need to go to work in the Akashic Contstuct. It is a training type of exercise. Then there is once a gain a break in between tracks and you begin the Akashic Construct which contains a break in the middle which gives you time to work, plan or meet with any celestials or patients who might arrive in your workshop.

Geoff wrote:
Doesn't sound like the AC at all. No alls good, alls fine.
He's refering to a part of the guided meditation where George says, "That's good.... That's fine." When you have listened to the Cd as much as many of us have, you can't hear the words.."Thats good"..without wanting to say "That's fine" behind it. :)

Let me know how it is going okay?

Love,
Sandy
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Good morning everyone!

Sunshine, I hope all is well with you considering everything going on where you are. I'll keep you in my prayers.

And... here comes my 2 cents worth...

When I first started using my CD... I missed some of it because I was going to sleep and quickly. It was probably a couple of weeks before I actually heard all of what was on the CD. I barely got past the breathing and then the next thing I would hear would be George telling me to wake up. Kind of sounded like he was shouting at me ... actually.... even though I'm sure he's not. But ... with some practice... it's goood... it's fine.
He's refering to a part of the guided meditation where George says, "That's good.... That's fine." When you have listened to the Cd as much as many of us have, you can't hear the words.."Thats good"..without wanting to say "That's fine" behind it.
Sandy,
You know I find myself saying "That's good, that's fine" to myself all the time. I love it! I've been trying to use "That's good, that's fine" with a couple of my dogs too. I figured if it works to relax me.... then why not them??? So far... they're not getting the concept. The leaves are starting to turn colors and I keep thinking of you. I'm going to have to get out there with the camera and send you some pics.

Love,
Brenda 8)
sunshine
New Friend

Post by sunshine »

Thanks all for the info about the CD. I will try it again and again then.

Yeah, the coup so far is a peaceful one. I just hope it is not the quiet before the storm.
Thai people are social type, good natured and friendly, so there are many out in the streets and giving flowers to the soldiers and taking photos with them and their tanks.
I saw some soldiers waving traffic on and sitting at intersections, but most of the activity is in the older historic part of the city.
This is a really good sign when compared with coups from the past.

It is nice to get live feed of CNN and BBC again....after that was cut for many hours.

Sunshine
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Akashic Construct Students

Post by Petra Wilson »

sunshine wrote:Thanks all for the info about the CD. I will try it again and again then.

Yeah, the coup so far is a peaceful one. I just hope it is not the quiet before the storm.
Thai people are social type, good natured and friendly,
I agree with that one. My husband Phil met a Thai man who came to our shop to buy offal. He couldn't speak much English then, but they got on very well. They're great friends now, after 2 years and will be going on another fishing trip this W/E

I pray that this coup you talk of Sunshine remains peaceful. I have no TV, so rarely get to watch the news. But I have the internet, ne?

As for the CD, you'll be fine, with some practice. Just got to find a time of day that suits you. Best of luck with everything.
Keep us informed won't you?

Pet XXXXX
sunshine
New Friend

Post by sunshine »

Hi Petra,

I will do that and hope to find my peace inside.
thanks,

Sunshine
Meghan
New Friend

Post by Meghan »

Hello George and All!

That song is from the album, 'Out of Time'. There is an acoustic song called 'Endgame' on that album that I've put on many a mix. So good. I also love their albums, 'New Adventures in High Fi', 'Automatic for the People' and 'Green'.

George, thank you for posting this sticky.

Love,
Meghan
"The mind is of God's very essence and is not separated off from God's essentiality, but is united unto it as light to sun."
Meghan
New Friend

Post by Meghan »

Hmmm. Sorry about that. I meant to reply to George's Construct Sticky link! Talking about REM...

Peace and :albino: ,
Meghan
"The mind is of God's very essence and is not separated off from God's essentiality, but is united unto it as light to sun."
Meghan
New Friend

Post by Meghan »

Ok, I'm getting outside. There's a second page I didn't read...
Meghan
New Friend

Post by Meghan »

Sunshine,

All's good, All's fine, when you hear it, is like bliss. George has a unique dialect and most soothing voice.

Love,
Meghan
sunshine
New Friend

Post by sunshine »

Hi Meghan,

Yes, you are so right..... George does have a very soothing voice.

I am sooooooo sorry George, but I fell asleep during it. Yes I am guilty about that, but will try to choose a time later that is not so late into the evening.

Sunshine
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Sunhine,

I too am happy that you are safe and that the coup so far is a peaceful one. I will pray for you and that area of the world that it remains that way. I am so sorry! I didn't realize until last night what was occurring. :oops: We don't have a T.V, but George usually stays informed by the internet.

I am so happy that the Cd is okay. Whew! I can breathe a sigh of relief. I think just about everyone falls asleep at first, in fact I still do on occasion especially if I try to do the AC at night when I am already tired.

Hey Brenda,

Thanks,you are such a sweetheart! I know I have told you that Fall is my favorite time of year in the Northern hemishere. I would love to see some beautiful fall foliage! I have a plan, though, for my first fall or spring(very confusing) in Australia. I am going to make some home made decorations, you know the traditional pumpkins and colored fall leaves and decorate the flat. That way I can enjoy the Fall that I love on the inside and the beautiful Australian Spring when I am on the outside. The best of both worlds!
Keep working with those smart dogs of yours. You just never know when you might have a major break through. :D

Hi Meghan,

It always lightens my heart when I see you are on the board? You have such a way with words and always either make me chuckle or think. (Either one is a very good thing)

Hi Petra,

So you all don't watch TV either? It took some getting used to but I must admit there are times I would give my last chocolate bar just to see a commercial. :cry:

Love you all,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear George,
I know this thread hasn't been used in awhile. I can't seem to wrap my brain around 'The Stage'(didn't get instructions with CD). It's in my Akashic Library, but everytime I stop in front of it and ask, "What am I suppose to do with you?"

I've read all through this thread. Could you explain again about it's purpose and the use of the lights? I feel that I'm missing out on some important information because of my lack of understanding in this area.

Thanks!
Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Seeker13,

The stage is particularly useful because you can get your friends/patients to act out their normal/usual/abnormal behavior.

The lights are healing lights. I tend to sense intuitively which color or colors they need.

As always, you can function well with only part of the stuff in the Akashic Construct, or bring in whatever you like.

One of our students, back in the 70's tripped up everyone in the early version of the Akashic Construct, mopped them all over with a big mop, tipped a bucket of water over them, then extended a hand to help them up off the ground.

At 5' nothing :shock: she became one of the "biggest" healers Tamara Chelsey and I ever trained.

But maybe it was the "magic" mop. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello

I finally received the AC/CD today, yes i know, took me a long time to purchase it. Is that you George talking on it... awe i thought you had an Australian voice, Lol do you think you can make me up a copy in the Australian accent because, i love them. No im joking, you have got a really very nice voice. I like the CD, i put it on today, my uncle makes these CDs, hes an amature medium, but his i cannot bear to listen to, he repeats the words: deeper, deeper, deeper deeper..., down, down, down, down... and so on :roll: Yeah he goes on like that for half an hour, you end up falling asleep with severe boredom. But theres one technical glitch i noticed, i dont actually know what a "farrd" is, you say, relax your farrd, do you mean a forehead, thats 4 head... :lol: im only fooling. No i do like this CD very much, especially when today i put it on, left the room to wash some pots, when i returned into the living room all my girls were lying on there backs on the floor in deep sleeps...Lol it may come into some good use... :wink:

Ok im just joking around....

Take care

With Love

Sarah xxx
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sarah writes:

<<< Ok im just joking around.... >>>

You sure are. :lol: And yes, that's my voice, and you can borrow it anytime I'm not using it. 8)

Hugs....
George.

PS. FORE-HEAD !!! :roll:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sarah,

I got a good laugh from your response. :D I too remember wondering what the elusive "farrd " when I first listened listened to the cd. I finally just decided to move on and relax whatever it was anyway. My biggest trouble was the picture I had the first time of a bulked up Arnold Schwartenegger trying to lead me deeper and deeper into alpha. 8) (I think George does sound a little like Arnold on the cd at first) I kept expecting him to say, "I'll be Back!" at the appropriate times. :lol:

I am glad your cd arrived safely. It took a little longer than usual, must have been the Christmas rush. Sending our best wishes to you and the girls for a bright and happy New year!

love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi sandy.. sorry for picking on your Beloved... :oops: im cruel sometimes... :roll: :) Yeah i see what you mean about Arnie... I thought George sounded like a German / American... but a nice voice, i did not expect an American accent i was surprised ... good CD not over the top like some peoples are, i was cleaning around when i listened to it for the first time, i felt so relaxed.... I shall have a go of it later...

All the best to you both.....

and a Happy New Year....

With Love

Sarah xxx