Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

You are absolutely right, Bruce. In the Western world 666 means the devil. In the Eastern world it is considered very LUCKY. It is up to us to interpret our own meaning based on our belief systems.

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Yeah :sorry: about trying to replace devil and evil interpretations or beliefs with something else...

To each thier own :wink:

My in-laws house address is 666 but they are heaven on earth. :lol:

Hugs All Around!
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

There you go Mo, perfect example of how we can re-shape our thoughts into positive ones.
Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi, Judy, Irene, Bruce and Mo. Glad to see you dropped in.

I made it back from Rochester, safe and sound. I'm just glad my Guardian Angel knows how to drive :) I did doze off while driving and I felt the steering wheel pull to the right. I must have started drifting into the left lane, but found myself back in the middle lane in one piece.

I just said "Thanks friend, you did it again " and 10 miles later I was able to pull into a rest area and took a 15 minute nap.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Heya Nick!
I just replied to your message but it seems to have dis'da'peared :scratch:

Anyhooo! Just wanted to say that I am glad that your guardian angel steered you in the right direction :wink:

Those little power naps can work wonders eh?

Happy Word Matching Tonight!
Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Morning Light wrote:Heya Nick!
I just replied to your message but it seems to have dis'da'peared :scratch:

Anyhooo! Just wanted to say that I am glad that your guardian angel steered you in the right direction :wink:

Those little power naps can work wonders eh?

Happy Word Matching Tonight!
Love
Mo'
Thanks Mo, I have to train myself to take those power naps alittle sooner. :)

Nick
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

Wow Nick glad you are O.K.!!! Another amazing story!!!! Thanks to our Divine Beings!!! Love Judy2
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

judy 2 wrote:Wow Nick glad you are O.K.!!! Another amazing story!!!! Thanks to our Divine Beings!!! Love Judy2
Thanks Judy, Yes they do a pretty good job. I may have to start a thread called Saved Again :D

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

This week I made a 2 1/2 hour drive to Albany New York. The first stop however was to my local gas station. I looked down at my odometer and it read 332.6. The thought came to me, that wouldn’t it be interesting if it read 333.3 when I pulled into the station. Well as I got closer I saw that it could be possible, then as I drove into the Station and started moving to the pump I said “no Way” ...because as I pulled up next to the pump and turned off my car the odometer had just turned to 333.3. I would have been happy if it had changed anywhere close to the pump. But no…they had to be exact. :D

Well I fixed the problem in Albany and my Boss called and asked me if I would mind returning to Rochester. Being the nice guy I am. :D I said sure no problem. So at 4:30 pm I hop back into my car and drive 4 ½ hours to Rochester. Not to worry I stopped and took two 15 minute power naps. I asked for reservations back at the 1111 Jefferson address from last week. I arrived between 9 and 9:30 pm.

The next day went well, I actually solved that problem as well, so I felt pretty good. I left around 3pm and got home at 9pm. The interesting part comes on the return trip. Once again I needed gas and got off the thruway exit by a small town and filled up the car with gas and had intended to get coffee. The Coffee shop did not look appealing at all. I decided to forgo the coffee and head back on the Thruway. I was almost at the next exit and I really don’t know why, but I got out at that exit because I had seen a sign for Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee.

I have never done that before, coffee is not that important and I knew there was another rest stop 28 miles further down the Thruway. I would normally just kept on going to the next rest area. However when I drove down the exit ramp to get on the local roads I had to grin. If I had not gotten off I would have missed the signs next to each other one with a arrow pointing East Route 11 and the other one showing route 11 with a arrow pointing West.
<-- 1111 :arrow: .

Well I’ll be flying to Chicago Monday so hopefully I’ll have some more stories.

Have a great Weekend
Last edited by Nick4033 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brewster7111
Busy Bee

Post by Brewster7111 »

Wow Nick!.....I had to reply to your story......It matches something on my trips this summer.......I wanted to stop when my odometer went to 1111 earllier this summer on my first trip...I was watching and when I realized that it would turn 1111 at exactly the turnout to the highest point on the Yellowhead Hiway through the Rockies I couldn't believe it. Way beyond a coincidence!...The last trip I was on I turned onto highway 11 and saw almost the same sign that you have shown in your picture...11west and east...this was on my way to meet Gai 11..in Spokane...I was in too much of a hurry to stop and dig out my camera.....What can you say when stuff like this happens?...I dont know man ...but I am fixin to find out!....take care......Bruce
Man..I don't know...But I'm fixin to find out!
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Nick,

Great story and picture :wink: .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi Bruce, That's right what can you say. Look at all the fun we have when these things occur. You really have to feel sorry for those that don't experience these events, or choose to ignore them.

Thanks Daddy-0 I'm glad I had the camera this time. I wish I had a camera for the prompt I saw when I was in the Washington riding the Metro line and I saw the 1111 on the train arrival board on the platform. :D

Have a goonight guys it's 4 am here.
Last edited by Nick4033 on Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I was back in New York City today and I was working on our newer product. As soon as I turned on the display I see 11 which indicating an elevator car call at that moment. The next set of numbers show the position of the elevator. When the elevator finally arrived at the proper floor the display showed the original call number and where the elevator had stopped, it showed 11 11 . Timing is everything.

Which brings me to the three times I removed my cell phone from my belt clip. The first time I remove the phone and I looked at it, I see, 1:11pm. Then a few hours later when I pulled the phone out to check the time and also to see if I had any messages, it showed 3:33pm and then finally I pulled it out and I saw 4:44pm.

I hope everyone has a good weekend

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi everyone :hithere , Tuesday afternoon I was leaving Manhattan for my hour and a half bus ride and then my hour by car to my home in Pennsylvania :roll: . I arrived a few minutes before 3:00pm at the bus station and there was a long line of people. When I carry my laptop bag and tool bag I like to be in front of the line, because there are only two rows of seats that have extended leg room on those buses. This allows me to put the bags on the floor in front of me. The overhead rack is too small for my bags. So I decide to wait for the 3:30pm bus.

I am now first in line and I can look out the window at the boarding gate and I see a new model bus go by. (I obviously would have missed seeing it, if I had gone on the other bus). So what made this Bus special? It was taller then the other buses and it had the height of the bus shown at the roof line. I think we all know what it was…

11’ 11” . 11feet 11inches. Hmmm… so maybe the decision to wait for the next bus was not totally mine. As I stated many times in the past I am amazed at the timing involved in seeing the prompts. If my back had been to the window, if I would have been 3rd in line, I would have missed it.

Is it really that important for me to have seen this prompt? Was it a gift? I find the coincidences involved amazing. I don’t take them for granted and I sure do appreciate them. It can bring a smile to the end of a real hard day.

That night I bought a information package on improving websites and I noticed when I printed out the receipt that the time of purchase was 11:11pm.

Well I hope everyone has a great day or night.

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :D I was in Atlanta, Georgia last week and on the 3rd and last day while being driven to the Airport for my return trip I saw an 1111 prompt. This one was special as all of them are. The traffic to the airport was heavy and the person driving decided to take a different route. He figured that it would be faster. So once again the groundwork was setup. The timing was in place.

We had arrived at the entrance ramp of the expressway and as we started to merge with the traffic, this truck passes in front of us with the business telephone painted on its side. Any guesses? Correct ###, 1111 …

So once again a matter of seconds difference in arriving at the entrance ramp or if my driver had not made the change in his driving directions, and I would have missed it. We never did catch up to or see that truck again the rest of the trip. So, the only moment in time that I could have seen the 1111 was when it had occurred.

I still see 11:11 on clocks and on my watch, but unless there is a unique event associated with it, I do not list those events here. I like to keep the I write about here to events that have that unique element of timing.

Well, I’ll be in Syracuse, New York next week and I’ll be on the look out for any prompts that come my way. I should also be able to finish reading (The Search for 11:11).
Great book George!!!

Love and peace.

Nick
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Morning Nicky!! Love reading your travelling posts. You describe America well, and in November I am coming, at long last, to see some of it!
I'll be going to Kalispell to stay with Greg (Norton) who has been kind enough to offer me shelter while I'm gonna take a look-see around Montana. I'm also gonna go and see Gai in Spokane (if the mountain road is clear of snow)...

Yep, coming to your beautiful country has always been a dream of mine! Ever since I had an American friend called Lisa Bloom from Minnasota.

At work last week, a met an American lady who told me I am gonna love Montana and will probably not want to return!! haha

Pet XXX
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi :hithere Petra,

I'm sure you will enjoy your trip. That is great news to hear that you will be able to travel and see some of our country. I was in Colorado many years ago and I know I loved it there with all the mountains.

I'm sure you will have a great time. I hope you will also be able to see Gai, it is always nice when you can finally meet some of the people we talk to on this board.

Real nice of Greg to offer you shelter. Let me be the first to wish that you have one fine trip. It will also be interesting if our friends and their prompts follow you so they can also enjoy the trip. :D

Peace and may the Light protect you

Nick
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Petra Wilson wrote:Morning Nicky!! Love reading your travelling posts. You describe America well, and in November I am coming, at long last, to see some of it!
I'll be going to Kalispell to stay with Greg (Norton) who has been kind enough to offer me shelter while I'm gonna take a look-see around Montana. I'm also gonna go and see Gai in Spokane (if the mountain road is clear of snow)...

Yep, coming to your beautiful country has always been a dream of mine! Ever since I had an American friend called Lisa Bloom from Minnasota.

At work last week, a met an American lady who told me I am gonna love Montana and will probably not want to return!! haha

Pet XXX
Dear Pet,

That is great news. You might get a round the world ticket and come and see George and I?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well this is my last night in Syracuse, New York. This is a city in upstate New York. It was named Syracuse in 1820 by a man named John Wilkinson. He named it after a city in Italy. (Syracuse Sicily). I thought I would add a little history. :D

When I was finished for the day and back in my Hotel room I would check how this one-penny stock was doing. Well… it was nice to see the numbers but I would have liked to see them Plus and not minus. The stock was – 11.11 %. Oh well :cry: . Then another night I had purchased a book on line and when the confirmation email came to me it was timed stamped 11:11. So I’m happy having seen the numbers again on this trip , I just think of our friends being near by.

I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning for my 4 hour drive back home. Then in a couple of weeks I’ll be in Washington D.C. and Texas. Well the weekend is almost here, so I hope everyone has a good weekend.

P.S. Hmmm…while I was writing this I had the TV on and it lost the cable signal for about 10 minutes, then the signal and the shows came back on. I wonder? :?
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Heya Nick,
It's good to hear from you! Make sure you get plenty of sleep before you start your 4 hour drive home :wink:

11:11 You gotta Love it Baby!

Have an Awesome Weekend at Home.
Love
Mo'
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Morning Light wrote:Heya Nick,
It's good to hear from you! Make sure you get plenty of sleep before you start your 4 hour drive home :wink:

11:11 You gotta Love it Baby!

Have an Awesome Weekend at Home.
Love
Mo'
:hithere Hi Mo' I was just heading to bed. Glad I stopped back in. 11:11 for sure :D . One catnap already planned for. Halfway home they have a rest area that I will stop at so you need not worry :) . You have a good night.

Nick
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Sweet Dreams Nick Image
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Geoff wrote:
Dear Pet,

That is great news. You might get a round the world ticket and come and see George and I?

love,
Geoff.
Missed this! Yes Geoff! If you'll have me for about 2 weeks? hahaha!
The very idea?? WOW! You're gonna wish you never said anything! :shock: :shock:

OK, kidding you around...I will have to hunt around for cheap and cheerful accomodation. Or come in winter (your summer) and camp?

Hey Nicky! I've been getting plenty 11:11's and 1111's and 111's for the past 4 days.

Have a good W/E EveryOne XXXX
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Heya Petra, My offer too, still stands to give you the royal treatment here!!! But it is kinda noisy around here, I guess that wouldn't be much of a vacation for ya, hah! But, at any rate.., Just CAN"T WAIT to SEE you in the real!!!! I doo hope we get enough time to get crazy and see alot of stuff.., I would Love nothing more than to give you a beautiful time to remember!!!

Me is so very excited and happy!!!

All Love,
Gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Yey Gai! Won't matter how noisy it is, infact it'll be a great comfort because I just know I'll miss those Bandidoes of mine!!

Thanks Gai, it'll be a blast! I'll only 'bother' you for a night! hahahaha...

I quite like the idea of being alone. Sitting on some mountain peak between yours and Greg's and letting go of all the past troubles. Looking out into that vast land I've always been yearning to see!

XXX