“His Benign Virus of Love.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“His Benign Virus of Love.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, December 3, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “His Benign Virus of Love.”

Message received By Lytske.

The Beloved: “Open your heart a little further, so that I can go a little deeper to lead you into a greater understanding of what it means to have an unwavering faith in Me. Do trust this process of allowing the future to unfold, and to never be in any hurry.

Do not plan too far ahead, because My plans are more important than yours. You need to learn to allow Me the space to unfold My plans day by day. I will place the urgings in your heart for you to act upon My prompts. You see dear one, such is your growing trust in Me, that you will allow Me to have a say in your daily affairs, and all your little happenings. We, together, are in the business of training your mind, so your thoughts will leave room to become imbued with Mine. Do you realize the importance of this?

Joy and gladness shall be yours when you feel a steady improvement in your connection with Me, and as you begin to realize, how I, a part from God, can literally be at your beck and call. Still, this will only happen when you remember to be at My business of providing loving service for others.

Humanity has much to learn about God’s will and ways. The Father desires for light and life to reign in each heart and soul on this planet. This will be done one person at a time, until each wake up and realizes the great Gift of life they have been given. Then they will grasp the purpose and destiny of this life, which is still so often squandered and lived in thoughtlessness.

One day, all will realize how blessed they are to have been born on this planet, the bestowal planet of your Master Son Michael, Ruler of this universe, who came to show the ideal way to live, all the while being obedient to His Father’s will.

His benign virus of love is meant to quicken the hearts and minds of mortals everywhere, so it can sweep over the planet in joy and gratitude. It is this chance He gave you mortals to live this life and live it more abundantly.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.