“To the Best of Your Ability.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“To the Best of Your Ability.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, November 26, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “To the Best of Your Ability.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “In order for you to clear your mind from its baser creature tendencies, you need to stay as close to Me as is possible. Come more often into your inner sanctum where Stillness reigns, and where the clamor of the world is not welcome.

It is here where true healing takes place. It is here where rest is to be found for your tired and stressed-out nerves. It is here where I am waiting to help you shed your less desirable behaviors, and where you cultivate positive habits. It is here where you gain new insights, discover deeper meanings, and greater values, as well as the real purpose of living this life in the flesh, and even why this life is worth living to the best of your ability.

I reiterate that this terrestrial life is only the tip of an enormous iceberg, with all its hidden gifts and treasures still locked up deep within you. Only when you are totally open and trusting, can I show you glimpses of the life to come. However, it is often your preconceived opinions and doubts that keep My door closed, even hidden from view.

It is only those childlike trusting minds to which the mysteries Of the Kingdom are revealed. Overmuch mundane knowledge and superficial understanding often bar the way to the rich wisdom of eternal values. Knowledge can be food for the mind, but leaves the soul undernourished and indeed, starved.

See to it that whatever you read is both, knowledge, and nourishment. If there is nothing in it with a semblance of deeper meanings and values, much precious time will be wasted. When you do become more serious about God’s business, and desire to seek His will, you will become more discriminating as to how you spend your time.

Unfortunately, most time on this planet is spent in idle pursuits, and yet people everywhere are getting more and more stressed, because they live on the fringes of their consciousness. If they would only learn to dive deeper into the cool waters of Stillness, they would find themselves refreshed in mind, body and soul. Many of the present-day maladies would not arise should people learn to lean on the staff of the everlasting Creator God.

It is this practice that makes life worth living.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.