Friday Zoom Meetings

A forum for the study and discussion of the Urantia Book
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Friday Zoom Meetings

Post by happyrain »

Hiya Jon and Sandy,

Are we up for a Zoom call UBook study session? And/or a lovely fellowship in one anothers company? :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Friday Zoom Meetings

Post by Starwalker »

I think I’m going to step away from these Zoom meetings. You guys should continue without me though. And CAM would probably be interested as well.

Take care,
Jon
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Oh, okay Jon. Thanks for attempting to showcase the slides you made and walk us through the UBook. If you ever feel like tying again just bump this thread.

I don't think it's for me to lead a study group over material I'm not familiar with. I was coming in as someone attempting to learn and spend time with some of the faces from the 1111MB.

So Sandy or CAM, if you ever want to have a nice chat over Zoom we can arrange that. = ) Otherwise, disregard and have a nice day all!

:happy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It wouldn't be the same without you, Jon. :(
I'm sorry, I know I had just started, but I truly appreciated it and you and the opportunity to know you all better. and learn more about the Ubook with others.
Thank you, for all you do.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hey Sandy and Eric,

I’m sorry that I have to step away from this. I have a lot going on at the moment. I’m feeling a bit drained from work and I’m trying to process some emotional stuff. The old brain is telling me to cool it for a bit. Hopefully we can pick this up again in the near future.

Thanks for understanding.

Jon
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Absolutely, there's no rush. Really I just enjoy our getting together and contemplating spirit and the 1111 time prompts with everyone. I'm in between stuff my self so it ends up being good timing. Less obligations at the moment is a good thing. :lol:
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi all,

I'm thinking next Friday, May 3, would be a good time to start these meetings back up if everyone is still interested and available. I had another busy week at work and just flopped on the couch this evening. But I think I have it mostly under control now. I have been putting in extra hours to get myself through a steep learning curve at the moment. Starting a new career in your 40s is quite a challenge.

The meeting link would still be the same as last time. As always it will be an informal meeting where all questions and comments are welcomed. We can pick up where we left off in the Foreword.

I hope to see you all there. And if anyone else is interested just PM me and I will send the meeting invite.

Thanks,
Jon
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Is it still at 6PM central?

I will keep you posted!
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Yes, same bat time, same bat channel!