Mary Magdalene and Jesus

A forum for the study and discussion of the Urantia Book
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Mary Magdalene and Jesus

Post by happyrain »

Does the Urantia book mention anything about the relationship shared between these two?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Mary Magdalene and Jesus

Post by Geoff »

To my knowledge it does not. Its a good question however.

If you have the guts to read a book channelled from Anna, the Grandmother of Jesus, it does completely blow your mind. Now Anna turned up in our group and was all set to take a lead in our guidance when events (health wise, to some circle members) put an end to that.

Just to tickle your fancy, she came to Earth not as a baby, but via a soul contract (exchange) with a young mother with an illegitimate child she could not support. Such things were extremely tough in those days. Anna was here about 800 years. Yeah. So not just one of us. Definately 5D with a crystal body. An avatar by any name.

Then she was running a branch of the Essenes, and she orchestrated "Light conceptions". Now what's that? An advanced method commonly used in higher dimensions to bring a child into the world. I think its designed to attract "advanced souls" plus avoid DNA contamination. If you know that our DNA has been very messed with by the Annanuki, including altered to link it to the planet's Schumann frequency in a bid to prevent us ever rising above that base frequency. Then she orchestrated 12 of these virgin births, all females, and one was MM. All were spiritual support for Jesus' mission. There is obviously more. According to her Jesus and MM were very close with a unique spiritual connection.

Later she covers what Jesus really went through to get to the very high spiritual level he reached. And wow I was very seriously impressed. Of course if you believe Book 4 of TUB, you might not be open to this magical book. Which is a great pity. I have not as yet been brave enough to review this book on my own web site. Because its frankly too much for too many people. There is a second book, but I have not gone there. My mind is pretty flexible, but it can only stand so much bending in every few years. So the author is Claire Heartsong: "Anna, grandmother of Jesus"
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

The UB teaches that Mary Magdalene was a member of the Women’s Evangelistic Corps. She was present at the crucifixion. And she was very one of the first to see Jesus in resurrected form. Coincidentally, today is the day that we celebrate this event!
189:4.10 (2026.4) As these women sat there in the early hours of the dawn of this new day, they looked to one side and observed a silent and motionless stranger. For a moment they were again frightened, but Mary Magdalene, rushing toward him and addressing him as if she thought he might be the caretaker of the garden, said, “Where have you taken the Master? Where have they laid him? Tell us that we may go and get him.” When the stranger did not answer Mary, she began to weep. Then spoke Jesus to them, saying, “Whom do you seek?” Mary said: “We seek for Jesus who was laid to rest in Joseph’s tomb, but he is gone. Do you know where they have taken him?” Then said Jesus: “Did not this Jesus tell you, even in Galilee, that he would die, but that he would rise again?” These words startled the women, but the Master was so changed that they did not yet recognize him with his back turned to the dim light. And as they pondered his words, he addressed the Magdalene with a familiar voice, saying, “Mary.” And when she heard that word of well-known sympathy and affectionate greeting, she knew it was the voice of the Master, and she rushed to kneel at his feet while she exclaimed, “My Lord, and my Master!” And all of the other women recognized that it was the Master who stood before them in glorified form, and they quickly knelt before him.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

In the DaVinci Code, the author presents the theory that Mary Magdalene was the bride of Christ. The UB teaches that Jesus was not permitted to leave behind any progeny and he did not have a wife. He was courted my a woman named Rebecca though, but he had to graciously reject her.

The concept of the bride of Christ comes from Gnostic Christianity where Sophia is the female counterpart to Christ. His twin flame so to speak. I believe this is the person that the UB calls Nebadonia, the Universe Mother Spirit. The concept of masculine and feminine energies complementing each other is discussed in the UB, and even applies to the Gods.

The Master’s treatment of women as equals to men was revolutionary at the time. And it’s something that really resonated with me when I first read the UB.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Rebecca was the closest romantic interest of Jesus, but one-sided (Jesus preferred friendship while he focused on his mission:)

"... Since Jesus was such a splendid specimen of robust and intellectual manhood, and considering his reputation as a spiritual leader, it was not strange that Rebecca, the eldest daughter of Ezra, a wealthy merchant and trader of Nazareth, should discover that she was slowly falling in love with this son of Joseph... " (127:5.1)

"After listening attentively, he sincerely thanked Rebecca for her expressed admiration, adding, 'it shall cheer and comfort me all the days of my life.' He explained that he was not free to enter into relations with any woman other than those of simple brotherly regard and pure friendship. He made it clear that his first and paramount duty was the rearing of his father’s family, that he could not consider marriage until that was accomplished; and then he added: 'If I am a son of destiny, I must not assume obligations of lifelong duration until such a time as my destiny shall be made manifest.' " (127:5.5)

Rod :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's an interesting theory about Nebadonia Jon. Do you have any information about her? I typed Nebadonia in the search function and got 0 results.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.perplexity.ai/

Q: Who is Nebadonia?

"Based on the search results, here is the key information about who Nebadonia is: Nebadonia is the Divine Minister, the female member of the Trinity of Rulership of the local universe of Nebadon. She is the companion and spiritual equal of Michael of Nebadon, the Creator Son who is the ruler of the local universe of Nebadon.

Some key points about Nebadonia:

- She is the Creative Spirit, the local universe Mother Spirit, the representative of the Infinite Spirit in the local universe of Nebadon.

- After Michael of Nebadon completed his final bestowal on Earth as Jesus, the uncertainties of periodic isolation ended for Nebadonia, and the local universe of Nebadon began to fully function.

- Nebadonia shares the rulership of Nebadon with Michael, and she has full jurisdiction over the spiritual aspects of the universe. She works in perfect liaison with Michael, the Creator Son.

- Nebadonia is sometimes referred to as the 'Mother Spirit' of Nebadon, as she is the creative source of the local universe. She is the divine complement of Michael, the Creator Son.

In summary, Nebadonia is the Divine Minister and female member of the Trinity of Rulership who oversees the spiritual aspects of the local universe of Nebadon, in perfect partnership with the Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon."

:idea: Since Nebadonia is not mentioned in the UB, Perplexity is synthesizing information
from various sources and at least complements the UB with this response.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Is Nebadon the name of our local universe? I have to go back and look.

My dreams from 2008 lead me to believe that as we evolve we are gifted a planet. Or that, our personality encompasses a planet. Or, more specifically- that every particle that exist move in unison with the breath. The breath of Breaths, a greater Being- a greater personality than the particles that constitute IT.

In other words, we are a part of IT now- as humans, and still more- there might be a greater personality which we collectively contribute towards- that personality might be the LOGOS of the planet.

Fascinating to me that the dynamic of goddess/god made incarnate- is a SIMILAR LORE through out many cultures on this particular planet.

It tells me there's an element of truth to be found, and still more- these great spirits are personalities that go beyond 3D human life.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Eric, it appears that Nebadonia is a name given to the Divine Minister in celestial messages and is not used in the UB. But I trust that Rod has provided you with the information you were looking for.

I think your dreams were truly inspired. And as we continue studying the UB you will be pleasantly surprised at how much it resonates with your past experiences.

Peace, brother!
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: This AI response seems a good example of what AI collects from the internet
("Nebadonia" from channeled messages) without the information being confirmed
other than by popularity (e.g., widespread use on the internet). :roll:

This seems akin to critics saying that "AI makes up stuff". This example shows that
AI used machine logic (via Large Language Model?) to craft a reasonable response.
And since Nebadonia is a nice substitute for the name not otherwise revealed,
AI can easily be forgiven. :D