“You Will Find Joy Awaiting You.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“You Will Find Joy Awaiting You.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, November 6, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “You Will Find Joy Awaiting You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Life is a journey, a journey towards a greater understanding; a search for greater consciousness, and a quest for a greater awareness of the universe in which you live. It leads you deeper and deeper within yourself to gain enhanced insights.

Appropriate questions arise as to what life is truly about; what the purpose of life really is, why you are alive, and your goal and role in all of this. These are all truly worthy thoughts for you to ponder. Also, what might be the purpose of joy, and of fear? For, you decide which one of these two feelings you will experience the most, by feeding either the one or the other.

Pure joy is of Heaven, while fear keeps you earthbound. Fear holds you in its grip and is the enemy of joy. Fight it by coming into the Stillness, for I give you peace, because I am Joy, the Joy of Heaven, and I reside within you. Seek Me, and you will find Joy awaiting you. This is the true journey in life. Entertain more thoughts of this Joy, for these are uplifting and are the prayers of Heaven.

You decide for yourself whether to make your life joyful or miserable. Either grasp this decision-making power to take charge of your life, or let life’s circumstances decide for you. It is ever this way. A soul, deeply rooted in faith and trust in Me, can already have a foretaste of Heaven’s Joys.

This is the way the Creator God desires for you to live, without fear, as fear is the robber and defrauder of joy. Therefore, turn fear out at all cost and with all your might. I perceive that you are thinking that such is not always easy. However, you need to remember and truly realize that it is your desire, your willingness, and your ever- growing faith and trust in Me that are your tools with which to overcome your tendency to be fearful.

Do come more often into the Stillness of your heart to spend more time with Me, so that I can feed you more Joy.

Think of Me more often.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.