Welles? And Our 1111 MB Family

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Welles? And Our 1111 MB Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello everyone. :hithere

I have been wondering about our Brother Welles for sometime. Welles, if you're around- I hope you're okay. We are thinking about you. And I want you to know you're in my prayers, as well as anyone else's who would join this request.

I would like to pray for Welles and all 1111 MB family as we've each come to understand it. Those who are no longer with us, those who are with us, and those who infrequently visit but have been year long members.

Sandy, this prayer includes George and Shane. Shane's wife.

I also include, Mamo- Jason(Pointman), Petra, Michelle, Anne, Overmind, PP and others.

I would also like to send healing to Jonathan, Sandy, Kim, Geoff, Rod, Liz, Dron...

No matter where you are in Life, I pray with a heart of longing for your well being and Gods protection. We are all blessed. Thank you as well, for anyone joining in this universal prayer, and adding to the healing circle.

Amen.
:loves
AUM
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Welles? And Our 1111 MB Family

Post by Sandy »

Eric, I will join you in a few minutes before heading for bed and I am grateful for all of these people you mentioned and all those too many to name as well. I miss our cheerful friend Welles who has had such an impact on my life. I miss Shane and of course, many of our oldest friends who graced these pages for a time. Of course, my George is never far from my thoughts, and Wingzie and SammyJo.
May love smooth the road ahead of them in this life and into eternity

So many lovies.
Thank you, little brother...you soothe my soul tonight. :happy
:loves
love,Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Oh yes, Sammyjo for sure! I'm not sure I ever met Wingzie but thank you for adding names to the list, that was my hope. :sunflower:
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Eric,

I too have been wondering about Welles and join with you in this prayer. In one of his last posts he mentions that his health is deteriorating..

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=32228

This post has a link to his website, where he has shared his essays. He is quite talented in the art of spiritual contemplation. I hope he is doing well.

Also, thank you for the prayer for healing!

God bless,
Jonathan
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Jonathan for bringing this to my attention.

Welles has a substack and I subscribed this morning.

To my surprise I received one of his articles shortly after...

I hope you get the chance to read it in full, as it kind of touches up on all our ascension talks and other dimensions. What a, "coincidence" :loves

There must be a better word for coincidence, something that means... Universe-Winking Or God acknowledgement :P

:alien: :alien:

From Welles,
"To discover a direction for our lives we need at least a vague conceptual map of the Universe in which we live. It’s an onion with a core of spirit and progressively denser layers as you work outward from the center. The proportions of matter and spirit are inversely related to the proximity to God and exist in three discrete quantum divisions at present. There may well be more in future epochs."
Please read on here,
https://ascensionnotes.substack.com/p/t ... se-of-life

It does my heart good knowing all is well.

And I see Sandy posting in the secret thread, which does my heart good too.

So thank you all... <3 A big loving regards... I will be late for meditation tonight, but definitely tuning in before bed.
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Immediately after I posted in this thread a tiny speck of light manifested in front of me. It stayed for a second and then disappeared. I’m not sure of the significance, but i just thought I would mention it.

I signed up to receive Welles’ essays as well. The onion layer analogy for ascension in the essay you quoted was interesting. And I think it’s pretty cool how this goes along with the topic we have been discussing lately. I’ve noticed an increase in synchronicities and coincidences lately. I think this is related to the new mind circuits. It is becoming more apparent that we are all of one mind, one greater consciousness. It is truly amazing, and brings me to tears sometimes.

In another one of his essays titled ‘A Circuit of Love,’ Welles describes a plan for a social gathering for spiritually minded people. I recently had this thought as well, though not as detailed as his plan. I was just thinking that it might be helpful if members of this group had meetings using Microsoft Teams, Google Meetings or some other platform. What are your thoughts on this?
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I'm always happy to have a little get together on zoom every now and again. I am involved in a few other communities. Steve from spiritualportal.net , we talk on the phone. And Casey, the owner of galactic travel channel forum- she host zoom calls where the group meditates on Tuesdays and other nice meetings. She's been a tremendous help for me in uncovering this mind circuit, one consciousness, as you've described it.

I've seen those lights before! It's the right kind of synapsis for sure. It is very exciting... And you're right. This reality is emotionally humbling too. I have zoom, I believe we are allowed 30 minutes for free. Not sure what you'd like to talk about, but it is always nice putting a face to the name- even if we're just hanging out showing our dogs or whatever happens to be around us in the moment. :cat: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Jonathan, it also occurred to me that you may not be aware of our group meditations held Monday nights 8:30PM CST.

We attempt to report in here every so often,
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... &start=825

Though... I'm thinking you've chimed in a few times. Maybe I'm just tired and forgetful tonight, my apologies if so.

Considering zoom calls are only free for thirty minutes- We could hold a short prayer and attempt group meditations until the timer closes us out? We could turn our cameras off if preferred, or we can have them on and have a nice chat. It could be likened to, "the secret" thread where we discuss anything, everything or nothing at all.

Just feeling this out, and am open to suggestions.