Angelic Bomb

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
dron
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Angelic Bomb

Post by dron »

An experience I had some years before...

A talented person offered ro assist me in order to cleanse my self, and the building I live in..

Once I entered the main entrance of the building,I felt heat and a strong perfume.. It was all over the place..
For sure it was a fire being, and the smell was a sign that it was angelic..
For a moment I thought (oh boy. This is a being hanging around all over the place.What if others can sense it as well)?

My inner self told me that I was the only one who can detect it, so went straight to my apartment.
The energies were there as well.
Strong heat, smelling like being at a tropical beach or something.. It's difficult to find the correct words to describe it.

I felt peace and comfort...

Then I remembered the dude telling me in the past, that he can drop an energy bomb into my house,but it' risky for me and the electric devices..
He did that without telling me, and I think I know the reason..

In case someone has evil beings hanging around him, it's better not to give to much infos to the healer... And that's because if they are attached for good, they can read your thoughts as well..
So if someone is planing to attack them, and you know the date and time, they know it as well..

Anyway, the energies were there for almost a day and a half.. Then they fade away...
dron
Busy Bee

Re: Angelic Bomb

Post by dron »

And I know him only from forums..
No pics, no names, nothing..
He's from USA, and I'm from Greece.

The only thing he knew about me was the name of my avatar..
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dron,

Isn't it amazing and mind-blowing to think that energy work can be accomplished to and from anywhere on the planet? We are all so easily connected and blessed. Thanks for sharing your experience.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

Hi Sandy.
Indeed.Ive been at the receiving end of energy workers, magicians and shamans..As you said.There is a space beyond our physical world, where everything is connected...

Truly fascinating stuff.