The Ascension Process

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Ascension Process

Post by Amigoo »

(toned down by request) :lol:

Re: https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Hell-Her ... 1447557441
"Getting the Hell out of Here" (2021)

(a comment) "Love this author... I can't wait to order more of his work."

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I am asking everyone nicely to bring it down a notch. Can't we please simply discuss spirituality and what we discover and learn without bad-mouthing someone else's chosen source of inspiration? Yes, channeled material is channeled material and who knows what exactly is right and what exactly is wrong. If it inspires you to search for the Creator, be a better person, and grow in love then by all means go for it!!! I wrote a long response to some things on this thread and somehow lost it when I went to post it last night. It was nothing bad, mind you just little ways I could contribute from other posts. sorry.
My one request...
No more Urantia book bashing or Padgett bashing, please! It is not helpful to anybody's spirituality.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

One of the things I remember that I wanted to comment on involved the Midwayers and their abilities. Primary Midwayers came from a spontaneous non-sex liaison between the 100 superhuman members of Planetary Price's staff. (Yep, nobody knows how it happened, and it stopped after there were 50,000 Primary Midwayers.)

The secondary Midwayers ...well it is just easier to add this quote from Paper 77 Part 6. The Secondary Midwayers:
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... -creatures
While the primary midwayers had a well-nigh superhuman origin, the secondary order are the offspring of the pure Adamic stock united with a humanized descendant of ancestors common to the parentage of the senior corps.

77:6.2 (862.6) Among the children of Adamson there were just sixteen of the peculiar progenitors of the secondary midwayers. These unique children were equally divided as regards sex, and each couple was capable of producing a secondary midwayer every seventy days by a combined technique of sex and nonsex liaison. And such a phenomenon was never possible on earth before that time, nor has it ever occurred since.

77:6.3 (862.7) These sixteen children lived and died (except for their peculiarities) as mortals of the realm, but their electrically energized offspring live on and on, not being subject to the limitations of mortal flesh.

77:6.4 (862.8) Each of the eight couples eventually produced 248 midwayers, and thus did the original secondary corps—1,984 in number—come into existence. There are eight subgroups of secondary midwayers. They are designated as A-B-C the first, second, third, and so on. And then there are D-E-F the first, second, and so on.
Now George's experience...
George did not see images in his mind when he saw the Midwayers in those early days. They were there in his eyesight. so the weapon they carried was also physical. They can materialize and do things in the physical for human beings. Often what they do is attributed to more well-known angels. Bzutu did demonstrate what the rod could do once. George was not impressed LOL I'll see if I can find what he wrote about it.

And I do remember the Squirrel episode, Geoff. :lol:
What was it Bzutu said..."Nuts for the Squirrels and squirrels for the nuts!" It was another time George was being deliberately obstinate I think. George said the thing bit him in his AC and it still hurt when he was in the physical. :lol:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:39 pm I am asking everyone nicely to bring it down a notch. Can't we please simply discuss spirituality and what we discover and learn without bad-mouthing someone else's chosen source of inspiration? Yes, channeled material is channeled material and who knows what exactly is right and what exactly is wrong. If it inspires you to search for the Creator, be a better person, and grow in love then by all means go for it!!! I wrote a long response to some things on this thread and somehow lost it when I went to post it last night. It was nothing bad, mind you just little ways I could contribute from other posts. sorry.
My one request...
No more Urantia book bashing or Padgett bashing, please! It is not helpful to anybody's spirituality.
xxSandy
Thank you Sandy, of course we can respectfully oblige. The mistake any one person can make is assuming they know what's best for another. I really like this saying,

"There is no difference in the destination,
the only difference is in the journey."

~Hazrat Inayat Khan

What matters is we focus on the uniting principles of truth, beauty and goodness. Disagreements don't have to be any more than what they are. We recognize the uniqueness and splendor in Gods creation realizing it is all Gods creation.

<3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity