Happy Halloween!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Happy Halloween!

Post by happyrain »

Happy Halloween my spiritual family! I'll be watching Dark Crystal and enjoying some dried watermelon and dark chocolates today. I'm on the PG side of things this holiday and I couldn't be happier. LOL.

Hope you guys enjoy it... I have a great episode of the Why Files to share for this festive occasion:

The Horrors of Plum Island | Hybrids, Human Experiments and Weaponized Killer Insects
https://youtu.be/TunNIAGN8Ac?si=8LdkA5bY9TfN7kfb

Spooky! :-o

=) :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by Sandy »

A Belated Happy Halloween, Eric, and everyone!

I dressed up like a witch and watched an episode of "Good Omens" while I waited and I hoped for at least a few trick-or-treaters. I was rewarded with a group of 3 who made out like bandits as I told them to take as much candy as they wanted. :lol:
Well, that was it...

xx Sandy :alien:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy,

Yeah we were overly generous on our candy this year too. Our decorations were pretty lazy so I think some of the kids skipped our house, :lol: No complaints since I was enjoying my show. I really think you'll like the series, it's called Dark Crystal Age of Resistance and it's available on Netflix. From one fantasy fan to another.

I think in total we had 4-5 groups of trick-or-treater's- pretty low numbers this year. Lots of left overs. Hmm... I suppose chocolate candy isn't going to be good an entire year later. :lol:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity