“The Holy Calling” (title change from ‘Be Ever Watchful’). - The Beloved. -

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Holy Calling” (title change from ‘Be Ever Watchful’). - The Beloved. -

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, October 5, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Holy Calling” (title change from ‘Be Ever Watchful’).

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Only a soul that trusts Me is willing to be led in the direction I desire for it to go, to garner the experiences needed for soul-growth. Sometimes I may lead you into places to assist someone, to bring a smile, to give an encouraging word, or send some healing thoughts when you hear of someone who is sick.

All things, acts, thoughts and intentions are known in Heaven. Nothing escapes the omniscience of the Creator God of everything. Only the worthwhile experiences which have edified and nourished the soul and helped it grow shall remain.

Be ever watchful for where you may be of loving service. Be ever aware that you are God’s representative on earth, wherever you find yourself. Awakened human beings everywhere begin to realize their holy calling and become the peacemakers and healers of this sorrowful planet.

This planet is also a living, breathing child of the Creator, albeit of a different order. However, she is going through much travail at present. Abuse, rape, pilfering and all sorts of other scandalous things are being perpetrated upon her innocent being, and her beautiful face is scarred, burned and plundered.

Even her precious atmosphere, meant for all living things upon her, is being poisoned by thoughtless, unenlightened mortals who have allowed themselves to be led by greed, and so have fallen into gross darkness, which a fallen prince from Heaven wrought eons ago.

This nefarious fog is lifting, for the prince of darkness is no more. Only the cause and effect are still being felt, and sadly taking with them many people, who neither give a thought to the life hereafter, nor of how they can be of loving service which assists their soul-growth.

Truly, humankind is living through one of the most remarkable and precarious periods in planetary history. People everywhere need to wake up and become active as healers and peacemakers for themselves, their surroundings, and for the sake of this most precious blue orb in space.

Think of these, My words, and lodge them deeply within your being, for this is the holy calling of people everywhere.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.