“Practice Brings Perfection.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Practice Brings Perfection.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 19, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Practice Brings Perfection.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Pray for the gift of increasing sincerity on the road to perfection. They are the truly pure and sincere of heart that shall see God.

Be comforted in the knowledge that the infinite God knows all, and sees your hidden struggles. I do see a growing sincerity and purity in you, while at the same time you are becoming more painfully aware of your shortcomings and your failures, usually due to thoughtlessness and impatience.

There is a great need for you to discipline your thoughts, to be watchful of negativity, and to ban these at once. I know that this is a most difficult lesson to learn, as you are not in the most favorable environment to make this easy for you.

Don’t you see, My beloved, that this is how you are tested? To spur you on to greater vigilance and self-discipline? I know only too well how discouraged and disappointed you can be with yourself, because of your reactions to others, but this is how you learn, step by tiny step.

Did you ever see a toddler get discouraged in its attempts to walk? Of course not! The child takes great pride and satisfaction with every step gained, and gets a great deal of encouragement from its significant others, who cheer it on.

This is also true for you, in that you are cheered on by Me, and all unseen beings, who are observing your efforts on your path.

We are pleased with every bit of progress you humans make in the area of overcoming your baser creature tendencies, especially all forms of addictive self-gratification. Learn to forget the self in loving service toward others.

I know that you have much to learn, but there is always time to get it right, for practice brings perfection. There is no need to get stressed out over this. Ease up on yourself, and learn to joyfully live in the moment.

The more often you come to Me in the Stillness, the easier it gets.

Therefore, stay close to Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.