What Are Thought Adjusters?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What Are Thought Adjusters?

Post by happyrain »

Good morning all.

I don't read the UB, and when I go to the FAQ I see a section called:

"What Are Midwayers?"
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2160

Are these the same as Thought Adjusters? Is there a dedicated thread that explains this? Searching for TA's in the search function yields mostly channeled messages and there's too many results to surf through.

I am asking not just for myself but for those of revitalized interest and newcomers to the website as I actively begin sharing this MB with others who prompt me to do so.

I know, I know- I've been a member here for so long and still don't have these concepts all figured out. Sorry to say but I started here for more selfish interest than to study all the material. I don't necessarily align with everything here but this place started as my home into understanding spiritual and psychic experience happening with me. I am grateful a longtime lurker such as myself has been welcomed by Sandy and others...

And now back to the OT... I was wondering if they(TA's and midwayers) are different if we could include a section in the FAQ? Or am I just missing it?

Thanks... Sincerely, the 15 year long green pea. :mrgreen:
Seeker13 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:25 pm As we moved from place to place I realized this meditation was to let us all know it's time for all of us to get to know our TAs more. After reaching this understanding, the meditation was quickly over.

Kim
shineling wrote: Very inspirational Tides2dust. :-) I get messages through numbers too. For me 14 means: divine assistance, the boon, Help, Love.

What surprises me more and more is how close other people's meaning of the numbers matches mine. It's almost like we are all being taught the same scale of numbers. By who though? That's the interesting question. :-o
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welco ... #msg378687

As you can see, I share my experiences elsewhere and hope to bridge forum communities of interest- so others might join here or there.

Kind regards,

~HR :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: What Are Thought Adjusters?

Post by happyrain »

Just adding more here for future reference. Before I copy and paste a reply from Sandy, Kim- did you notice something unique about 'shinelings' words in my post above? He specifically uses the word scale, and if I remember your meditation correctly- you were listing off specific musical notes.
Sandy wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:51 pm Hello Eric,

There is so much in your writing here that I hardly know where to begin...so many topics actually but all relating to one thing...14...and Love.

Well, let's think about it from a Midwayer perspective. If it is, as you suspect, relating to a Midwayer it does make sense as no Midwayer is exclusive to one person. They have many "charges' ... many students who they wish to lead to a deeper understanding of spirit and God knowledge. For it is in reality, the expanding personal God knowledge (unique I suspect for each of us), that grows our soul and all that we wish to be on Earth and in future...shall we say dimensions.

Midwayers work with our God within, our Guide within, who knows everything possible about us.... in the past, in the present and in the eternal future...( that's a pretty good guide) But still to access this guidance we need to get beyond the thought dross and pollution that sometimes can prevent it... here come the Midwayers... to the rescue! They, being closer to us, in all ways, have an easier time reaching us and they have so many ways to do that and tickle our fancy, our desire to know, feel, acquire and be more than we can possibly imagine at this time..
That may sort of explain all the different meanings to 14 if it is indeed a Midwayer prompting all of you and your forum friends below...

We all have something we can contribute to unity and progression and increasing Knowledge of things unseen in our present spiritual development. It sounds a bit cliché but we can be brokers of peace each from our own "vantage point". And the Midwayers can help with that as they help guide us to the "Higher Self" within.

You wrote:
We don't have to understand it all, we don't have to renounce worldly ways or attain all the knowledge. We simply have to keep our Hearts receptive and anchored on Love. Of course, it is a choice.
with love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:hithere To read online about Thought Adjusters

Go to https://www.theub.org/foreword.html#AZ_Index

Type ".thought adjusters" into browser's "Find in Page"
then click on blue Paper:Section.paragraph to go there.
Click on browser's back arrow to return.

Tips. A period before a word , like ".midwayer", is a search term.
Each of the pages (Foreword, Part I, II, III, IV) can be searched
with only P:S.p as a search term.

Re: http://aitnaru.org/images/theUB.zip (offline version)
Extract files into preferred folder and click on theUB.htm to start
(or create shortcut on the desktop and click there).

:sunflower: See also: https://spiritualexperience.eu/divine-spark/
"Divine Spark – The Divine Light Within You"

"The Divine Spark is the little part of God that every human being has. It is a part of our spirit.
The concept is mostly found in theologies such as Gnosticism, Kabbalah and Sufism.
But references to this concept can also be found in The Bible."

Rod :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Rod,

Thank you kindly for your contributions.

Cool regards(because it's just so darn hot in TX)

HR = )
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

107:0.2. The Adjusters are the actuality of the Father’s love incarnate in the souls of men; they are the veritable promise of man’s eternal career imprisoned within the mortal mind; they are the essence of man’s perfected finaliter personality, which he can foretaste in time as he progressively masters the divine technique of achieving the living of the Father’s will, step by step, through the ascension of universe upon universe until he actually attains the divine presence of his Paradise Father.

107:0.3. God, having commanded man to be perfect, even as he is perfect, has descended as the Adjuster to become man’s experiential partner in the achievement of the supernal destiny which has been thus ordained. The fragment of God which indwells the mind of man is the absolute and unqualified assurance that man can find the Universal Father in association with this divine Adjuster, which came forth from God to find man and sonship him even in the days of the flesh.

107:0.4. Any mortal who has seen a Creator Son has seen the Universal Father, and he who is indwelt by a divine Adjuster is indwelt by the Paradise Father. Every mortal who is consciously or unconsciously following the leading of his indwelling Adjuster is living in accordance with the will of God. Consciousness of Adjuster presence is consciousness of God’s presence. Eternal fusion of the Adjuster with the evolutionary soul of man is the factual experience of eternal union with God as a universe associate of Deity.

--------
Rod, do you know by chance if there are multiple creator sons that have graced this planet?

52:5.2. When the worlds have become ripe for spiritualization, the bestowal Son arrives. These Sons always belong to the Magisterial or Avonal order except in that case, once in each local universe, when the Creator Son prepares for his terminal bestowal on some evolutionary world, as occurred when Michael of Nebadon appeared on Urantia to bestow himself upon your mortal races. Only one world in near ten million can enjoy such a gift; all other worlds are spiritually advanced by the bestowal of a Paradise Son of the Avonal order.

Urantia was visited by one Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon (incarnated as Jesus, 2,000 years ago). Of the ten million inhabited worlds of a local universe (currently three million exist), only one will be visted by the universe's Creator Son.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Looks like you're going to town on learning about TAs! Great job inquiring and sharing information.

I did see the comment about scales. It struck something in me about the spiritual corrolation between the musical scale and numbers I read some time ago, but I can't remember what it is no matter how hard I try. Maybe if I do a little research I can paste something here.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Not from the UB but from a friend for humanity...

How can we draw closer to our TA?

Put your trust in God for support and see His hidden hand working through all sources.

Bowl of Saki, August 24, by Hazrat Inayat Khan

Commentary by Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan:

The one thing to rely upon is God's favor. Do not build either on your study or on your meditation, although they both help you. But you are dependent on God, not even on your murshid. Seek Him, trust Him. In Him lies your life's purpose, and in Him is hidden the rest of your soul.

~~~ "Classes for Mureeds, Mureedship", by Hazrat Inayat Khan (unpublished)

Man's greatest privilege is to become a suitable instrument of God, and until he knows this he has not realized his true purpose in life. The whole tragedy in the life of man is his ignorance of this fact. From the moment a man realizes this, he lives the real life, the life of harmony between God and man. When Jesus Christ said, 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God,' this teaching was an answer to the cry of humanity...
https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/VIII/VIII_2_40.htm
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Hit a dead end in trying to remember the connection, or finding anything related on the internet, about the relatioship between numbers and music. Except that there are 7 musical notes in the scale. I could probably spend a lifetime reading about the number 7 and not get through it all.

I think for me forming that connection with my TA has to do with intention. If that is my intention, I believe my TA will put what ever I need, information and/or tools, in my path to lead me to it. Also, removing any fears or apprehension I may have preventing it, and creating a strong belief that relationship is possible. Which speaks directly to worthiness.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:17 pm But you are dependent on God, not even on your murshid. Seek Him, trust Him. In Him lies your life's purpose, and in Him is hidden the rest of your soul.
He was a sufi, and I see this definition of murshid, relevant to sufi:

Murshid is Arabic for "guide" or "teacher", derived from the root r-sh-d, with the basic meaning of having integrity, being sensible, mature. Particularly in Sufism it refers to a spiritual guide. The term is frequently used in Sufi orders such as the Naqshbandiyya, Qādiriyya, Chishtiya, Shadhiliya and Suhrawardiyya.

So I can't see that this is in fact talking about what the UB calls a TA. It certainly not a concept present in Islam, but then the Sufi are far far from mainstream. However we do get communications of several world renowned sufi eg Rumi and Gurdjieff, and I have never seen anything like that from them. I have never found anything in any spiritual teaching equal to the concept of a TA which is why I am no longer convinced by that idea. Yes I can hear my soul, and I think those that claim to hear their TA are hearing their soul. Just my pennies worth. George would be speechless, I know. He is not often so. LOL.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Geoff,

Will George be able to communicate some day like sufi Rumi and Gurdjieff?

This UB paragraph explains that one's soul is born then grows with the joint parentage of the human mind and the indwelling Adjuster, suggesting that a person does not have survival potential until their soul exists:

"A human mind discerning right and wrong and possessing the capacity to worship God, in union with a divine Adjuster, is all that is required in that mortal to initiate and foster the production of his immortal soul of survival qualities if such a spirit-endowed individual seeks God and sincerely desires to become like him, honestly elects to do the will of the Father in heaven." (5:5.14)

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

The reason for sharing the wisdom by HIK is because I found it relatable to what I had recently read in the UB while trying to understand the TA and how we become aware of that relationship.

The process is given to us quite clearly:

"When Jesus Christ said, 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God,' this teaching was an answer to the cry of humanity...

Put your trust in God for support and see His hidden hand working through all sources."

A part of these mystic Sufi teachings is in recognizing God in All. It's quite the challenge when we become so identified with our ego but by practicing and sensing this reality, it opens us up to our TA relationship.

:hithere

Hiya Kim,

I agree.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:41 am Geoff,

Will George be able to communicate some day like sufi Rumi and Gurdjieff?
George could communicate with us right now if he so chose. I have absolutely no idea why he has not, except of course Sandy hears from him. I have two very good friends, Jimbeau Walsh and Al Fike both of whom are excellent mediums, both of which know George although only from a short visit, and both of whom agreed to take a message from him. There are also the receivers that George knew personally in his 11:11 outreach. So frankly I don't know why he will not. In life he did say that when he gets to the mansion Worlds he intends to find a quiet place and wants to be left alone. So is that it?
Amigoo wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:41 am This UB paragraph explains that one's soul is born then grows with the joint parentage of the human mind and the indwelling Adjuster, suggesting that a person does not have survival potential until their soul exists:

"A human mind discerning right and wrong and possessing the capacity to worship God, in union with a divine Adjuster, is all that is required in that mortal to initiate and foster the production of his immortal soul of survival qualities if such a spirit-endowed individual seeks God and sincerely desires to become like him, honestly elects to do the will of the Father in heaven." (5:5.14)

Unfortunately once you start communicating with souls in the hells - who have almost no soul development at all - you realise that statement cannot be true. As also we have never found a single individual who cannot be contacted. That does not mean they do not exist, but if they do it's so rare that it makes no sense. Take Hitler - yes we made contact in the 60's, take Julius Caesar - yes, and bunch of other Roman emperors too. So the baddest of the bad.

My belief is that the UB is a product of relatively low level (5D) living human entities from the Andromeda Galaxy, and that has been channeled recently - folks that do not yet have soul mind, a concept that does not exist in UB. So while in the end, probably UB folks will learn higher truths in the Mansion worlds, sadly they don't learn that here and now.

But as I see TUB folks hang onto what their book says absolutely tenaciously, the big question is - how long will they continue to do so in the Mansion Worlds? One explanation for why these things are in TUB that don't happen to us on Earth is that I would expect the rules to change as a civilisation advances. We are 3D now, and i believe there is absolutely full forgiveness for all of us no matter what. But I would expect that to change as you move to 5D and 6D etc. So probably the Andromedans are sharing what is true in their dimension. That if you choose evil in a dimension that is pure love, you cannot expect to survive. This would not surprise me. Problem is they put out this as a FER. For THIS world. As also the Andromedans would not access our spirit world, (Only souls from this planet are in our mansion Worlds excepting possibly some teachers who don't get recognised as different by us.) and so quite likely they have no real idea what happens to US after death. So they are sharing their path and experiences assuming it's true of us. Another observation is that TUB never talks about the hells. And that is because I would not expect their Mansion Worlds to have a "hell". Because they are a 5D or higher civilisation that is pure love. So only a very rare individual might misbehave seriously. And they say those do not survive.

By the way the reason I came to question the issue of TA's is that I have been on a very very intense spiritual path for about 7 years now. It's very tough but we have made substantial soul growth, because our teachers have said so. So it came about that I wanted to know why they were not talking about TA's. So I asked and was frankly shocked by the response. But I have come to terms with it, and eventually found a reason for it all that makes sense to me.

hugs
Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks, Geoff! So much to absorb in contrast to the FER! :o

At least, this should end the controversy about Hitler living in Argentina. :lol:

:scratch: Doesn't the UB as an "ism" now have better longevity with its modern formality
(LARGE book, organizations, study groups, conferences, YouTube presentations, etc.)
than old texts, "communicating with souls", interaction with unfamiliar realms :?:

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

I certainly think right from the start the UB was well published, cleverly marketed and this continues, I agree. It's not going anywhere soon. Well not going to disappear that is for sure.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
I didn't realize George was not communicating with others on the boards. He's visited with me on multiple occasions, almost since his passing. Many of these instances have been posted in previous Group Meditations.

Not sure how much rest and isolation he's managed, or even if that's what he wants now. He appears happy, healthy, looking much younger than when alive. He's a bundle of energy helping Monjoronson with his mission, lending support to Sandy, and I believe helping some of us on the boards.

Kim

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Thats great to hear thanks Kim.