“Show Me Your Willingness.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Show Me Your Willingness.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 14, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Show Me Your Willingness.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “It is in the daily coming into the Silence that immensely enriches yourself with My influence, My spiritual fragrance. How could this be otherwise?

Show Me your willingness in your meditative Stillness practice. In so doing you shall be rightly rewarded with a growing faith and trust in My Essence living within you.

One word of caution, however, do not come with any expectations, for you will be disappointed. Put human expectations out of the way, or rather, leave them behind as you enter the Silence and allow our relationship to develop naturally.

Just like an infant grows into a toddler, so do you develop your infant-soul by daily coming to Me to be nurtured. Soon, when you forget to come to Me, you will find that something essential is missing in your day, for that daily sustenance will be absent.

This is the reason why your Master Jesus so often went off by himself to pray. As a human, He needed that daily sustenance with His Father in heaven to carry out His mission on earth, revealing God to man, and man to God.

His was indeed the ideal life as He lived and worked to refine His relationship with His Fragment within, and learned to abide by the will of His Father in heaven. His striving as a human, was to arrive at perfection, and this He did.

I am endeavoring to lead you into a higher and more conscious way of living – to wake you up to a better way of life, a more God-like, and more God-pleasing life.

In this fashion, you will increasingly yield the fruits of the spirit as you go about your manifold daily duties.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.