Stellar friends, and the agendas being unleashed on us

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Stellar friends, and the agendas being unleashed on us

Post by Geoff »

I came across this video yesterday, shared by a friend. I can confirm that all of what he says is true, even if some of it is in the "over 50% true" rather than "100% true" category.

He is also short some information. Not surprising, as I am not sure he bothers with channeling, which when you have a top class medium and you know the discarnate source well, is obviously the way to the truth. So I would add about reptilians, (and a few others) that this group was resident on Earth, I don't know for how long, but you should not equate them to us, we have been here some millions of years. As also they had no souls, having never been a product of God's creation processes. But the very good news he also does not have is they were entirely destroyed early 2022 by the Intergalactic Space keeping force. This was permissible because they were the ultimate controllers of the shadow figures he talks about pulling all the strings in entertainment, news, medical, oil and gas and governments and militaries.

I would expect that once these shadow figures realise that they cannot any longer maintain the lie that there are no space beings, they would move to "explaining" why it was kept secret and painting them black as the ace of spades, when the evidence is to the contrary. The notion that they would fake an invasion, is credible I think, as that would be a very powerful lie. Of course the nasty actions of space beings such as the Zeta Retuli are well known (greys) and so plenty of people are very scared of the space beings. I have yet to find out if the Zeta Reticuli are renegades or simply out of control members of the Galatic Federation. But their activities have ceased.

Now if I was certain about the Earth entering the Photon belt, I would say we dont need to be concerned about the shadow overlords. They like every one of us will come to a complete halt without power or light, and even with light, but no power sources the Intergalactic Federation will be able to operate at will. However if the fear narrative has already gotten out, that's where it becomes more difficult for our space friends as many will not co-operate, and being who they are, they will leave us alone if we refuse help. And those folks will likely perish. And finally it's hardly a week that goes by without me missing my cryptic friend George Barnard and the sources he could contact to keep us up to date. Left too soon, George!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JXX_WTa8GU
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Stellar friends, and the agendas being unleashed on us

Post by happyrain »

That's nice of you to mention George, Geoff.

I hope he knows the people here think about him in one way or another.

It would seem the most important thing we can do at this time, is to find Love as often as possible.

Taking time to disconnect from electronics might prove useful too.

Here's to the 1111 MB family connecting with God and his heavenly ambassadors.

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Stellar friends, and the agendas being unleashed on us

Post by Sandy »

Not a day goes by that I don't miss our George. ;)

I am hoping to get a little better informed about this over the weekend. I have been a little overwhelmed with stuff going on here.
I may be shooting you a few questions next week. I know weekends probably generally aren't good for you.
Thanks for sharing this, Geoff.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.