“Turn Your Heart Towards the Light.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Turn Your Heart Towards the Light.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 02, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Turn Your Heart Towards the Light.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “It requires persistent practice to develop your inner listening skills, and to not misconstrue your thinking for My words. This is a fine line you walk. It is like a delicate instrument being tuned to bring forth the purest of melodious sounds. It is My purpose to teach you how to pay full attention, lest you miss a word or two of My instructions.

See yourself as a musical instrument being played upon by a Master musician who knows the melodious sounds you can bring forth with a majestic clarity. Leave the clamor of the world behind when you come to Me in the Silence of your heart.

Pray for more clarity and purity, for understanding and wisdom, for increasing patience, and above all for love, especially for yourself and others in the same measure. Leave your low self-esteem and feelings of unworthiness behind.

All who believe, are worthy of entering the Kingdom of God. You and I have made a holy commitment towards eventual perfection, which can easily be started here on earth, rather than us having to wait until the next level of existence.

It is an amazing thing to watch the mortals on this planet. Each one is born into the seventh psychic circle, and depending on their choices and decisions, they can traverse those inner circles from the seventh to the first. Meanwhile, a gradual awakening occurs towards comprehending the reality of the Creator God as well as an increasing and wholehearted willingness to do His will.

This is the coming of the Kingdom of God into the heart of each individual believer who strives with a child-like faith and trust toward a knowing that there is no need to worry about tomorrow, as today is sufficient unto itself.

There will be a great deal less stress in life when materialism is given a much lesser priority and the Father in heaven is given a greater place in the through-processes of humankind.

Be like a flower and turn your heart towards the light.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.