The Why Files & The Kozyrev Mirrors

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Why Files & The Kozyrev Mirrors

Post by happyrain »

If you haven't seen the why files, this is an entertaining YT channel with some really cool videos.

I thought this one was of particular interest, wherein it details a nonordinary state of consciousness experienced by creating concave mirrors with aluminum. This technology has created strange phenomenon where people even report seeing things like UFO's.

Considering that intelligence agencies all over the world have shown an interest in this kind of work, it makes you wonder how far we've really come and what kind of technology we actually have that most of us are unaware of. It might also explain why some areas hold a strange level of magnetism and surreal emotions, could there be underground bases where similar technologies are stored?

I think the people who reported dread felt so because they were putting themselves in a field of energy that distorts their regular human experience. I also found the reports interesting about the beings that exist outside time as we(humans) experience it- they called these beings, "Observers." I don't think the observers are as creepy as they are portrayed but that it is human fear that cast the picture onto them. We still have a big hurdle to get over where fear is concerned- think of all the ways in which we've profited off of fear of aliens in our entertainment industry. Of the absolute secrecy by shadowy agencies who have acted in malicious intent. I think we're more problematic than the so called, "observers."

Thus the importance of establishing the connection with your TA and attempting to communicate on your own, *right now.*

Kozyrev goes into torsion fields and creates a time machine. Here's a detailed article by David Wilcock if anyone is interested. Later I'll see if I can find the actual book described in the video and share it here.
https://divinecosmos.com/books-free-onl ... a-kozyrev/

Hope you guys enjoy this video. The uploader segments his sponsor(the advertisement) in the time scroll at the bottom so all you have to do is skip that part which happens in the beginning.

Also hope you enjoy the YT channel! Share your thoughts here. :hithere

https://youtu.be/a9hwXoCrEUs
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups

Post by happyrain »

This is a great episode of the Why Files.

Highly recommend it if you're ever wanting something to watch.

Video description: For decades, we've heard about the catastrophic effects of fossil fuel pollution. For just as long, I've been hearing that global warming is a myth.

The two sides are constantly at each other's throats. But it's a fight that's completely unnecessary.

The technology to create unlimited, clean, free energy has existed for over a hundred years.

Dozens, perhaps hundreds, of inventors have created machines that pull energy out of thin air. Machines that could defy gravity, levitate, and fly. Machines that bend the fabric of spacetime itself.

These machines sound - not just like science fiction - they sound like magic.

So, where are these magical devices? Well, when the inventors patented and publicized their technology, they performed another magic trick: they disappeared.
https://youtu.be/-ZRwlYtAMps?si=60Be96VDm2i20N2F

----
This confirms everything Dr. Greer has said about zero point energy or free energy. He said that this rogue government has oppressed humanities progress by 100 years. Think of how far we've come with technology since dial-up. Now think about what that progress would look like with the introduction of free energy into the world.

Clean water for all- Yes.

One thing this film does not go into is something else Dr. Greer has cautioned us about. He says we've reverse engineered alien technology since the 1920's and have successfully recreated anti-gravity flying craft. In other words, we have our own UFO's. And he says the amount of wealth and control these forces have, is to such an extent that they can use these manmade craft to fool the public as a last resort.

Also... Dr. Greers website has been down for sometime... And last I heard he was going to release a film on free energy. It would be nice to know what's going on with him.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity