“Show Yourself to Be Willing”. - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Show Yourself to Be Willing”. - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 13, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Show Yourself to Be Willing”.

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Let us discuss the birth and growth of the soul, so that you may gain a better understanding.

Your soul is merely an embryo at the beginning of mortal life. It is a living entity that has a double origin – divine, and human. You, in this life, are its human partner, and I, your Partner; a Fragment of the Eternal God, am its divine Parent. Together, we nourish this new entity in which we shall ultimately become one. At that time, no one will ever be able to tell where you leave off, and where I begin, because our essences will have completely fused into each other.

You have a personality, given to you at birth by God, while I am pre-personal. You are human and I am divine. You share your personality with Me, and I share My divine identity. Are you clear on this?

So, together we are about the birth of your soul, which happened when you as a young child, made your first independent moral decision. At that moment you became an officially recognized little person of eternity status. At that very moment, I came to indwell you as you showed great promise for growth. And so, your soul was born.

Over time a quickening of your soul occurred because you earnestly searched for ways to do God’s will without knowing that it was I who kept prompting you throughout, for you did not know about My existence in you. Unknowingly, you have been sensing My leadings and you have shown yourself to be willing to become less selfish towards others.

Any good intention, thought, or action on your part, brings us closer together to nurture our soul in unison.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.