My son and 33

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Veronique
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My son and 33

Post by Veronique »

My son is now 28 years old. He says that he has been "followed" by 33 and 333 prompts as far as he can remember. I was going through some old photos and came across this one with my little boy wearing a red shirt with a big old "33" on it.... I had completely forgotten about that, but I do remember looking for a red shirt to match his shorts, 33 was not in the plan.... so I thought :roll
Véronique
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My son and 33

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Nice find! 8)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My son and 33

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((((Veronique))))))))))))) :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
How are you lady? :D
Oh your young man was such a cute little fellow... and I love that 33! It is one of my favourite prompts reminding me that Mathew is close by.
It's so funny, every time I am visiting my parents my Mom gets prompts. She thinks it is kind of strange but accepts that we are about something and certainly not making up our experiences. Which is certainly better then she and dad thinking we are completely nuts! :lol:

Hope you and the family is good over there. Should be warming up and beautiful along the North Carolina coast about now. Enjoy! :bana:
Sending love to you from OZ, :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.