Get our your Spiritual Dusters

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Violet Flowers »

“Greetings and love again today from the Circle of Seven. We are so proud when we see you using your minds and your hearts to do good and to raise the energy of yourselves and others around you. We love seeing groups of people helping each other- supporting each other to grow into their own light. Such a beautiful way to grow, supported by other souls that believe in you and lift you up higher and higher.

This is really important dear friends- This support of friends and soul families. Trusting that others will keep lifting you up and recognizing who you really and helping you grow into the largest most radiant version of yourself.

We all at times get lost along the way and this is when the love and power of group is very powerful- As long as you all continue to stand in places of love, light and growth and of soul expansion.

We applaud those of you now choosing to live lives from your hearts - Choosing to live and govern from your hearts. This is supremely important now. We have had decades of strengthening the human mind- which is brilliant and so important, but we must couple this now with HEARTS- hearts that have compassion. Hearts that love one another, hearts that care about the planet, hearts that open wide, fill with joy.

There comes in time in higher dimensions whereby you will communicate and feel the soul and intention of a person through their hearts. We know that after being heartbroken and let down it is easy to shut up shop on the heart and protect it and shelter it from more wounding but we urge you to please find ways to heal your hearts and learn to trust again – to lift yourselves up through the power and goodness in your hearts.

Trust in groups again- Find beautiful people to spend your time with- People who recognize you and can lift you up. People that see your heart and who you really are. This is what is going to help shift some beautiful energy on your planet now. Groups of heart centered people intending to always lift one another up into a more glorious version of themselves.

How beautiful a world could you create if your intentions were always to recognize and bring about the God-like qualities of one another. How peaceful and loving would it be on earth. It is truly possible as we have achieved within ourselves.

Watch your intentions for one another. Choose beautiful hearted people to surround you that want you to shine and be glorious- and make sure that you reciprocate this same energy back to them also. Your life will be a buzz with love and joy if you can do this for one another- So we urge you to do this now.

This world has enough judgment and anger and fear that groups of warm hearts and light and like minded people joining together is certainly what the world requires now.

Please make this a priority. Reach out and help someone. Help them to see themselves. Help them to remember themselves. Reach out with your hearts and your hands. So many lonely people confused about which way to go. Surround them with your love so that they can feel that they are already home. That’s all we ever truly want actually isn’t it? To feel loved, accepted, valuable and on a path to grow into more love. This is infinitely valuable to remember.

When you feel lost you may have lost some of these things- Please help each other to remember what is truly important. Please help each other to feel love and acceptance and joy and infinitely valuable. As you all truly are.

You are all valuable, beautiful shining lights, but the road can get a bit dusty and dim your lights- Can you make it a challenge to shine the dust off yourself and others.

Dust off your friends and your neighbours, so they can see their own brilliance and remember who they really are. You truly can all do this. Get out your spiritual dusters and start removing what keeps you away from your own and God’s light. Have fun with your spiritual dusters. They can be fun!- Like the joy of opening a shiny new toy. Be joyful for what’s underneath- Be joyful for who you will find under the road dust when you help them or yourselves remove the road dust. You can do it – You can all do it!

Shine yourselves and shine others- Lift yourselves up and lift up others. Grab your spiritual dusters and start creating a shiny brilliant loving world of souls woken up to their own brilliance. What a great mission and vision that it is.

We are so proud of you that do this already and those that have been a little shy- Give it a go- Step out and help another to find their light with a loving kind heart we can heal the hate in this world. We can heal each other’s hearts and glow all the way home.
We love you very much- The Circle of Seven”
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Get our your Spiritual Dusters

Post by Sandy »

Hello Violet!!!
Oh I could just dance and sing with that message...it makes me want to Love, Love, and Love some more...
I could bring up every part of this message as valuable. And so, keeping that in mind, this one is just one of many that touched my heart... :D
Please make this a priority. Reach out and help someone. Help them to see themselves. Help them to remember themselves. Reach out with your hearts and your hands. So many lonely people confused about which way to go. Surround them with your love so that they can feel that they are already home. That’s all we ever truly want actually isn’t it? To feel loved, accepted, valuable and on a path to grow into more love. This is infinitely valuable to remember.
It reminded me that love doesn't have to be complex or life shattering.. It is gentle as the rain. (another synchronicity with Kim's (Seeker13) meditation. Well there's a bit more then that but it reminded me once again the importance of being gentle with yourself... ) Anyway...this is another message I will read again and again. Thank you!

Looks like it is time to get out my Duster.. (Hmm now that you mention it the ole Living room could benefit from a good polish as well. ;) :)
Have a great day over there neighbour!
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thank you Sandy

Post by Violet Flowers »

Hi Sandy

It is really sweet of you to share your favorite parts of messages - Thank you - That part you shared also made me cry.. Aww..I loved the bit about making them feel like they are already home. I often read the messages over and over as well to let different parts sink in.

Have a great day to you too. Thank you so much for appreciating what comes though
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Violet Flowers,
You have no idea how much I now want to go out and dust people off with a duster! Although, I'm not quite sure how some might take it... especially say a stranger on the street? My family however, wouldn't even phase 'em! They'd simply roll their eyes, sigh and say, "Oh Mom, what are you doing now?'

All I would have to do is explain, "Violet Flowers says I should dust you!" Sorry this message ignited some silly part inside of me...honestly not all that difficult to do. Sandy is right though, your messages are so uplifting! I just want to dance and sing too! Where are my preschoolers when I need them? And the duster reminds me of a story I'd written and mentioned in one of my meditations posted here. The main character is called Nonna Memoria who uses an old feather duster to keep the dust from collecting on our memories.

Ah, now I'm going to have to go back and read the message again, I've distracted myself so much.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kim,

Yeah I love your crazy response. Its infectious!!

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thanks Kim and Geoff

Post by Violet Flowers »

Ha ha.. Kim - You are very funny! I dare you to do it- Such a fun reply thanks- These messengers seem to be getting quite funny right now and so are you. It gives you quite a neat funny image to hold onto though doesn't it. And now I can imagine you running around the neighborhood with a duster! ha ha.. Thanks- made my day - Thank you and thanks to spirit for sending me funny uplifting messages. Have a great day you guys :)