Where Do The Aliens Fit Into All of This?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
SoulFull
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Where Do The Aliens Fit Into All of This?

Post by SoulFull »

I've been seeing the 11:11 prompt going on three years now. When I first started noticing this I thought it very strange. It kept popping up on my microwave mostly. I finally got so annoyed that I asked my husband how long I had been "seeing" this and he calmly replied, "Oh, about 2 years." (That was about one year ago). I then determined I was going to research this and discovered The 11:11 Progress Group, of which I am a member and George Barnard.
I am very aware that a Spiritual Awareness (an Awakening of the Subconscious Mortal Mind) is underway on this planet which is inherent for our spiritual ascension.
We have been visited by many different alien races for thousands (millions?) of years. People have experienced coming face to face with them and being abducted.
What significance do they play in all of this and what relationship, if any, do they have with the Midwayers? Are they working hand in hand?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Where Do The Aliens Fit Into All of This?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Soulfull,

Welcome to your spiritual home. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bike:

There are a very great many attempts (outreaches) going on around us, all of which have but one object - to wake up humanity, turn them from a focus on the material aspects and get them to start being spiritual. Some of these outreaches are being run my midwayers, some by aliens (both alive and dead), some simply by groups of departed humans (spirits) and even some times all of these may work together. There are also outreaches that "angels" (as opposed to midwayers) are involved in. I doubt that we would even be aware of more than a very small number of these, but one I always think of is the crop circles. We don't focus much here on aliens or for that matter crop circles, but thats just because we have our own job to do.

Regarding abductions, I am still trying to ascertain if that is still happening, or if the reports we read predate the 1980's when the rules were changed here. But I don't put a lot of effort into answering that question, I must admit.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
SoulFull
New Friend

Post by SoulFull »

Thank you for replying. I'm trying to sort it all out, too.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi SoulFull,
I like Geoff's thoughts on this. It does seem there are many various “agencies" employed by the Universe Source to bring the mortals of this planet up to loving speed. And there seems to be a correlation of purpose in these activities, even if the methodology may differ slightly. I can't add much to that as I haven't explored very much of the work that possible aliens have accomplished on our world. So with my post, I really just want to say hello to you and welcome you to the message board. Please feel free to add your thoughts about these things, your discoveries from your own search for answers as this is one way we all progress and grow in knowledge and understanding. I have been recently doing a Urantia Book reading challenge and in one paper was reminded as to our universe education involving learning to get along with beings alike and unlike us that hail from other worlds, world with one, two and three brains. I couldn't help but think of the aliens who are rumoured to have visited our planet and wondered what it would be like to work in close association with them. We have a great deal of wonderful experiences ahead of us I think ... not taking away from all the wonders we experience here while still mortals, of course. :)
Nice to meet you SoulFull.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
SoulFull
New Friend

Post by SoulFull »

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

SoulFull,

:scratch: Having read the Urantia revelation several times, but still learning from its teachings (and enjoying occasional enlightenment), I've wondered the same: "Where do the aliens (and crop circles, etc.) fit into all of this?"

Since my mind prefers to condense as much as possible into as little as possible ( :shock: "black holes" just came to mind) if only to absorb something ... anything, I often focus on the delineation of human advancement to morontia status.

:idea: This spiritual advancement plateau effectively categorizes aliens (not mechanical) and humans as "mortals". And since our fellow mortals from distant planets might be visiting, we should expect interaction with a variety of living beings .... especially regarding their universe awareness and spiritual advancement.

In other words, our attempts to promote/support global brotherhood on earth would likely extend to our interaction with extra terrestrials. Apparently, there's much social work ahead for us, both on earth and in the most local universe neighborhoods. :roll

Rod
SoulFull
New Friend

Post by SoulFull »

Thank you Rod.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee

Post by rogerkrupa »

Aliens are people too. They just don't all look like us.
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.