A Vision of A Beautiful New World — a video by Mathew Hart

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Mathew Hart describes the video;

“On December 31, 2011, I woke in the middle of the night having had a vivid dream that included a vision of this video, its precise written content, and an understanding that it all had something to do with an event that was going to be happening in less than 30 days.

Two days later, having experienced some initial doubt and hesitancy, I went ahead anyway and posted the written vision statement (the words on the cards in this video) to a Facebook group. Much to my surprise, I immediately received all kinds of sympathetic feedback, including a message from a women whom I had never met or spoken with, Pearl Lee-Ora Landsman, who said that my vision was her vision. Not only that, she asked if she could have my permission to use the vision statement as the basis for a worldwide meditation event that she had in mind to be held on January 21st (in 17 days). Of course, I immediately agreed. As I also did the following day when Pearl asked if I could make a video to promote the event. "I know exactly what to do," I said, enthusiastically. This video is the result.“

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asFyEngtO94

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Vision of A Beautiful New World — a video by Mathew Ha

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Welles and thank you Mathew for that bit of inspiration. I will watch it whenever I feel the ugliness in the world is holding the winning hand! ;) And I will look into joining the world wide meditation too. "Oneness" feels so good and is wonderful for all that ails us! Of course in reality we have that every moment of our days don't we? It is our birth right. :D
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.