Interactive Reality Creation – by Melissa Joy Jonsson 

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Interactive Reality Creation – by Melissa Joy Jonsson 

Post by Welles »

I think this is one of my personal favorite article/posts I've read in a long time. It is similar in direction to my essay "Plateau" but Melissa has a greater intelligence in the area of quantum mechanics and uses it sublimely. In a sense the heart of this piece resides in these two excerpts...

(1) "Reality is neither particle nor wave. It is both and neither simultaneously, and as co-creators with universal consciousness, we influence how reality shapes itself."

(2) "By dropping down into the field of the heart, we enter into a coherent state of awareness, thus bypassing the segregation and limitations of the mind and accessing the totality of consciousness before the wave collapses."

So prepare to stretch your mind, or maybe collapse it into your heart... :meds:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/05/29/i ... awareness/

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Interactive Reality Creation – by Melissa Joy Jonsson 

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles,
I've just read both articles and enjoyed them but have determined that this fascinating and complex subject is going to take more then one read for me to fully comprehend but it will be worth it I suspect. It is now 1:01 am so my brain is a little snoozy as it is. But I just want to say before saying good night that your own article I found very well written too and as good as Melissa Joy Jonsson. I will have another look at both of them tomorrow when my mind and heart are more able to comprehend.

I hope you have had a good week end and I thank you for all you do to help us stretch our minds and hearts.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. Good night.... :)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.