What Makes Us Human?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Swedishblue
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What Makes Us Human?

Post by Swedishblue »

One of my most favourite people, Brian May from the rock group "Queen" talking about the subject.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p019prtz
Welles
Family

Re: What Makes Us Human?

Post by Welles »

Anya,

Thanks you so much for posting that interview link. The Brian May essay was lovely and Jeremy Vine's interview was excellent. I was fascinated to find that he (Jeremy) has thirty or so interviews in the "What Makes Us Human" series. I'm going to listen to them all (or until I hit a clunker :duh ).

Welles
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

Welles, I had you in mind (as well as the supremely human Sandy :hithere ) when I posted this link. I'm glad you will be feasting your ears and soul on some of these superb interviews. I have made a start with "religious" figures (Chief Rabbi Sacks & Archbishop of Liverpool) and found what they said very moving. Isn't the choice diverse? I'd recommend perhaps you google who they are before listening, but give the politicians a wide berth :evil: :roll:

I too enjoy reading your posts - in fact, they just about keep me sane at times, so thanks for that!!

Anya :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey guys, :hithere
I just listened to the interview and enjoyed it very much. So much so that I have placed it in my favourites and will go back and do what Welles is doing. (Listen to the rest of them.) I am so impressed with Brian May...and was thinking, "Now there is a man making good use of the time he has been given on earth."
Thanks Anya for bringing this series to our attention. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.