new cell prompt - perplexed?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bluespwr101
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

new cell prompt - perplexed?

Post by bluespwr101 »

I posted here yrs. ago after the passing of my son. I was very pleased to learn all @ 11:11, and the wayfarers.( Please excuse spelling)
I just had another strange experience. I was lying on the sofa (I have not been feeling well lately), I picked up my cell phone to see what time it was and I received my almost daily 11:11 prompt. I replied "what do you require of me today"? My phone then flashed from 11:11 to 9:34, then immediately returned to 11:11. I searched online for meanings for this sequence of numbers, and did not at all like what I was finding. Can anyone help me? All responses are welcome.
Thank you, and peace.
Dennis
I-man78
Old Friend

Re: new cell prompt - perplexed?

Post by I-man78 »

What were you thinking of when you saw 11:11 or around that time?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello bluespwr101,
I have been sitting here pondering your 9:34. Please do as I-man suggested and see if you can remember what your thoughts were on when you received the 11:11.
There is another thing that might help...and to be honest I have not suggested this before simply because I had not read all of Doreen Virtues page :oops: http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels (Doreen Virtue, is an author who has spent many many years communicating with Angels via numbers. I trust her judgement as much as any other one might find on the web...so here goes...

This is the part of her advice that I have overlooked in the past concerning these hard to nail down numbers.
Number Combinations
The angels will often give you a message that involves a combination of two or more numbers. Here are the basic meanings of triple-digit, two-number combinations. If your messages contain three or more numbers, blend the answers from the different number combinations. For instance, if you continually notice the sequence 312, use the meaning of the 3 and 1 number combination, plus the 1 and 2 combination.

Or, if you feel guided, add the numbers together. Keep adding the subsequent digits together until you have a single-digit number. Then, look at the meaning for that particular number from the previously outlined list of number sequences that contain identical numbers, (i.e. 111, 222, 333, etc.).
Okay with this first part in mind...
The angels will often give you a message that involves a combination of two or more numbers. Here are the basic meanings of triple-digit, two-number combinations. If your messages contain three or more numbers, blend the answers from the different number combinations. For instance, if you continually notice the sequence 312, use the meaning of the 3 and 1 number combination, plus the 1 and 2 combination.
9:34
9's and 3's, such as 993 or 939 - This is a strong message to let go of situations in your life that aren't in integrity or that have served their purpose. Do not artificially hang on to situations because of fear. Know that each and every moment you are taken care of. It is vital that you hold a positive viewpoint about yourself and your future. This viewpoint actually creates what you experience, so ask the masters to help you choose your thoughts from the high point of love.
3's and 4's, such as 334 or 344 - You have a lot of help around you right now! Both the ascended masters and the angels are here to assist, guide, and love you. Reach out to them, as they are reaching out to you.
And now the second part of Doreen’s suggestion...
Or, if you feel guided, add the numbers together. Keep adding the subsequent digits together until you have a single-digit number. Then, look at the meaning for that particular number from the previously outlined list of number sequences that contain identical numbers, (i.e. 111, 222, 333, etc.).
9+3=12---1+2=3
3 (I hope I did that right)
333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.
If you added all three of the numbers together...9+3=4=16 (Just thought I’d add this to cover the bases... :) )
combinations of 1’s and 6’s
1's and 6's, such as 116 or 661 - Keep your thoughts heavenward, and let go of materially minded worries. (Note: 611 means "Ask for help in repairing something in the material world that is irritating or bothering you right now."
Okay don’t know if this will help but keep in mind it is often what you decide is the meaning of the numbers...and in the future you will be prompted in this manner... so I suggest you get very quiet inside and ask for guidance as you consider this meaning in connection specifically to you.

Hey almost forgot...good to see you here again. :hithere
love,
Sandy
P.S. I just finished all that and looked up at my desk clock to see a 1:01 :mrgreen:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

That's so weird Sandy. Sometimes when I get certain number combinations recently but I don't do it all the time, I start adding the numbers. Then I start to think..."am I going crazy?" lol I am looking for a prompt or hidden number within it. I am going to be more aware of that now & see exactly when I start to do it.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I bet it will be interesting what you discover, I-man. Please let us know how it goes okay?
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.