White feathers

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Doobie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

White feathers

Post by Doobie »

Has anyone ever had this happen..???
ok the past year has been has been the worst yet the best as i have finally become me!!! true to me myself etc.
i have become more spiritual, mediatitaing closer to GOd and my angels, i have asked the angels numerous times to give me a sign that i am on the right path and that all will work out with this person, and they ALWAYS show me the signs i ask for immeidatly, sometimes its numbers or a song and they can be very funny about it too......
THis latest one was unbelievable.
I was driving home and i had just said to my angels ok angels i am going to leave this situtation up to you , i am not going to ask anymore just gonna let you handle it.........
I was saying that as i was almost pulling into my driveway...
I pulled in and looked to my left as i saw something and it looked like it was snowing, but only in this one little section, it looked like it was suspended in mid air and i coulnd't belive my eyes, so i got out of hte car and started walked over and realized that it was a bunch of white feathers, i started to cry and say thank you to my angels and picking them up i went out 3 times to make sure i had them all, it was raining so i put them on this brown pillow to dry.
then i felt like i had to count them and i felt like it was going to have a meaning i felt like it was going to be someone that i knew their age. when i got donether were 62 white feathers and i was disappointed a little as i didn't know anyone of that age, then the next day i think it hit me, that the day b4 this all happened i had found 2 white feathers in my HOUSE, and i had taken both of them and put htem on that brown pillow and just kinda of touched them and looked at them all day that day, and with those two feathers and the 62 make 64 and that is the age of the person that i was talking to the angels about and that has been making me nuts for the past year and actually for the past 45 yrs........
Ok so what does this all mean, i know they are there i know that God sends them and i thank GOd all the time for it......
any thoughts on it, i am hoping it means that what i want is going to happen soon and i have ahad such a peace since i made that statemnt to God and the angels that i was giving it up to them..........
Sandy
Staff

Re: White feathers

Post by Sandy »

Hi Doobie,
That was an awesome first post and in a way you, yourself, answered your own question about what this means...
You told your angels that...
i am going to leave this situation up to you , i am not going to ask anymore just gonna let you handle it.........
Perhaps this was a joyful sign from them stemming from you releasing your worry of this situation to God. Or maybe they are showing you their appreciation that they find in your peace of mind and your happiness in your relationship with them. How they must rejoice in your spiritual progress as that is what is of eternal importance.

As much as our angels would always like to smooth our roads physically as well, they must allow life in all its colors to reach us...providing us lessons and insight, compassion, understanding, tolerance trust, forgiveness etc... They cannot control another being's thoughts, words and actions. We each are each responsible for our free will decisions and what results from them. Yet the angels love us so...and are with us always nudging us towards the higher road. So rest assured this other person is getting nudged as well. Hopefully peace will come of it. :finger:

Whenever things get too confused and complicated I try to remember that we are the much loved babies of the universe continuing our spiritual growth long after we leave our mortal world...This is just the beginning. :sunflower:
One of my favourite quotes is from a beloved angel...
“We measure and mark your Spiritual Growth
against the Wall of Eternity.”—Destiny Guardian, Alverana.
Like a child's growth chart they celebrate each new mark and elevation. :D This has always given me hope when it seems the lessons are too hard. Knowing they are there, taking note of all my little advances and their patience when I feel I have slipped back a bit, means the world to me. I hope it does for you too. We are blessed to be nurtured by so many Loving beings.

Thank you for sharing your latest angel adventure. It's nice to meet you, Doobie, Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Doobie,
I thought I would try to find for you a couple other threads where Angel feathers have been discussed.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18591

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15076

...and in the rereading of some threads I found this beautiful poem written by one of our members, JJJ. It is so moving. I hope she wouldn’t mind if I posted it once again..
In reading her explanation before posting you can see without a shadow of a doubt that angels walk amongst us. Sometimes they are even "human earth angels."
I wrote this poem for my nephew. He was at a really difficult time in life and he was coming to live with us for a while (around 15 years old). We were stopped in front of a large lot and sitting in the car waiting for my husband who was running across the street for something. My nephew somehow picked out a white feather that I could hardly even see so I walked out to it and picked it up and told him it meant angels were looking out for him. I think he thought I was insane but later he went to foster care and I wrote him this poem and sent the feather to him. I think he still has it.

One White Feather
One white feather thine eyes did see
Angels watching over thee
Sending gifts, answered prayers
Ending turmoil and nightmares

One white feather sent from above
Letting you know that you are loved
Affirming your steps upon opt path
Finding solace, dismissing wrath

Oh dear child who feels so deeply
tender spirits console you sweetly
Heart who fears and wants to trust
Child whose wishes turned to dust

Let your hardened eyes be opened
Unblinding light, be ye awoke and
liberated from phantasmal prison
Immunity to you is given

Washed now of your earthly sins
Free of this chastised skin
Your spirit chimes through stormy weather
And sends pure hope with one white feather
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Doobie
New Friend

Post by Doobie »

Hi Sandy, thank you so much for your replies, I wanted to also say that for two years prior to this awakening i had i woke up on the 11's every night 2:11 3:11 4:11 etc and i was scared but when i found out the 11's were a powerful number and Christlike and the angels i felt at peace now i see them everywhere and ask for that as a sign i have asked for an 11 in teh clouds and immediatly saw it.
Also on this person that i am having the problem with the angels brought us together and ths most unsual circumstances, i am able to see him whenever i want to in teh weirdest places but now he has been very mean to me although i know he loves me and it has hurt me as when he sees me he is not very nice, but since i said i was leaving it up to my angels after a year of seeing him everyday they havne't let me see him, so i think they are doing what they think is best for me right now, and i am glad and i do hope they are giving him little nudges too...THank you so much and i will keep you informed with this situation and that of my angels they were with me all day, giving me signs........ :D
Thanks again have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
megz
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by megz »

Hi, can anyone help me I'm looking for answers. 7 and a half years ago one of my best friends and someone who I loved very much died in action, I was pregnant with my daughter at the time, when she was born in 2006 I took her to his grave so that he could meet her, I sat for an hour or so with her talking to him, I got in the car and drove home to find a perfect white feather on my door step. I felt overwhelmed and picked this feather up I don't no why I did but I just, I kept this feather is a box in my bedroom draw I still have it to this day, on my daughters 5th birthday I went to wake her up but to find a tiny perfect white feather on her pillow next to her face and iv kept this with the first feather I found I still have them both, can anyone tell me why I have these? Megan x
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Megz,
I am so sorry that you have had to face such heart ache and loss in your young life. What a beautiful sweet thing you did as you showed your beautiful brand new daughter to the love of your life.
Many people believe that our passed on loved ones can indeed hear our thoughts and our words that are directed to them and that is why intense and prolonged sorrow can hurt them as well, since their love and well wishes for our happy lives never dies. They long for us to know that life continues and it is a beautiful thing, growing ever brighter and more fulfilling with the passage of time.

I believe when one gets a white feather and are so greatly moved as you have been, that it is a message from our angels or even a message passed on to us by our angels. This represents a precious gift of love and encouragement from other realms, an acknowledgement that we are not alone in our "moments" of life, as they often arrive when they are needed most. Perhaps your angels are relaying the news that your precious conversations have been heard by the one you loved so deeply and that he is very proud of you and your young daughter and still in some way can still share these wondrous bits and pieces of your mortal life while still progressing in the next awesome realm.

I am moved by your reaction. And that reaction, more so than anything else, tells me that this is no mere feather, plucked from a passing bird. No... there is great love and meaning behind you finding both of these angel tokens. I hope that these feathers make you smile and give you a sense of great peace...both you and your young daughter.

It's nice to meet you Megz. I hope you will continue to post and enlighten us with your thoughts and experiences. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Nice to meet you Megz... such a beautiful story... :loves

love Sarah
xxxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
megz
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by megz »

Hi all, and thank you, thank you sandy for your reply must say made me cry lol.... I went outside last night for some air as I felt very odd and I sat down on a chair in the garden to find another white feather by my feet very fluffy and pure white, I have put this in the box as everyone I find I will keep, maybe he knows iv been in touch on here and wants me to no that yes its him coming back to see me, I have a 2 year old son so I'll keep this one for him :) iv not had a feather brought to me in 2 and half years so I was very taken back by this perfect tiny feather. Maybe I can start to except that he has gone but still around with us all. Xxxx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Megz,
Hi all, and thank you, thank you sandy for your reply must say made me cry lol.... I went outside last night for some air as I felt very odd and I sat down on a chair in the garden to find another white feather by my feet very fluffy and pure white, I have put this in the box as everyone I find I will keep, maybe he knows iv been in touch on here and wants me to no that yes its him coming back to see me, I have a 2 year old son so I'll keep this one for him :) iv not had a feather brought to me in 2 and half years so I was very taken back by this perfect tiny feather.
Oh this made me smile with sheer delight! Isn't it amazing how these perfect little feathers can so touch us and help heal something within us? I guess it may not be so much the feather as what lies just behind it...powerful unconditional love...I feel like crying myself now...the good kind of crying. :)
It is lovely that you are saving this one for your young son...I hope it blesses his little life in so many ways! :sunflower:
Maybe I can start to except that he has gone but still around with us all. Xxxx
((((((((Megz))))))))

XXSandy