Essene Gospel Of Peace PDFs

Discussions of spiritual books
JohnR

Essene Gospel Of Peace PDFs

Post by JohnR »

Hello sisters & brothers,

The Gospel Of Peace is published in 4 books. The only one available online in a pdf format is Book 1.

I have PDF'd the other three and placed all 4 of them here.

The complete texts are free to all, in HTML format here.

If anyone wishes to download these and has any trouble, please let me know. The fileserver I am using is notoriously unreliable at times. The files are small, so they should download quickly. Simply right-click on them and save to your computer.

Peace to all!
John
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Essene Gospel Of Peace PDFs

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,
I'm giving it a try even as I speak. I'll let you know how it goes. :finger: :)
Thank you my friend for taking the time for making these available to all who wish to take a look at them.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Happy to say, it worked like a charm!... and it was just as fast as John said it would be even on my snail-like computer. :) I look forward to doing a bit of reading when I have some time. :sunflower:
Thanks again, John!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Thanks Sandy! You are a sweetheart! :kiss:

Anyone interested in the Gospel Of Peace needs to read the post I just made here. Not the first post, but the 5th post down the page. I have uncovered a lot of very pertinent information.

Peace!
John