11:11 and 3:33

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Mrslv1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 and 3:33

Post by Mrslv1111 »

I see these numbers all my life since my childhood onwards.
I was born 11.11.1993. and I have a twin.I dont want to make this a long story.I see these numbers very often in my life.Yesterday late night I saw 3:33..usualy I am always awake in summer because of the heat.There I was being on the internet but last night was very strange on a positive way.I saw 3:33 and I just keep staring at clock and being completly calm.I wanted to contact Angels for so long and now I found this forum and I found the way I can truly express my self to someone who understand me.I need help I meditate but I dont hear them but I can feel something.I feel warm feeling of calmness like some energy has filled me and I start imagining light in the center of my body.

Greetings from Croatia,
Thanks for understanding.
sammy

Re: 11:11 and 3:33

Post by sammy »

Hello Mrslv1111 :hithere :hithere :hithere

Welcome to the board!

Meditation comes easy for some, and others (like myself) it takes more practice. You mentioned you meditate and that you feel angels but don't see them. Do you see anything?

Personally, when I meditate I usually see cloud like images that take shape into more meaningful images. Occassionally I have more vivid experiences where I see as clearly as I do when I am awake.

How long have you been meditating and how often to you do it? Again, for me personally, I find that I have better results if I can find time to meditate every day rather than just now and then.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Re: 11:11 and 3:33

Post by arleneangle »

What you said it is very interesting.But I have no idea.
Every journey begins with the first step