11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
spike22
New Friend

Post by spike22 »

I've realized that I have had many of 11:11 prompts, on more than just a clock. But, I have had the most of the 222. Is 12:22 a version of the 222? Because it seems like every single time I look at a clock, or get a random phone call, it's either 12:22 or 2:22. My basketball number was 22 this year, volleyball number was 12, and my softball number was 2. My birthday is also 12-22.

What does 222 mean?
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Spike22,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

The message remains the same -- you are being contacted by Celestial Intelligence, and they would like you to meet them halfway through meditation.

God bless........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Spike,

When I see 22's I usually am usually being reminded of the presence of a Midwayer and our Friend, Chief Bzutu. One spiritual lady author, Doreen Virtue, has this to say about the Number 222.

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.
You may find these URls helpful in your research in the meaning of the prompts.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

Nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Spike22

Yes there's alot of information on this mb,,,,and even more in the archives of the 11:11 Spirit Guardians site,,,,it's like pot of Gold....

as George said
The message remains the same -- you are being contacted by Celestial Intelligence, and they would like you to meet them halfway through meditation.
and the prompts is how they initiate contact....sort of like your phone ringing.....now you need to answer it (meditate) and find out who's there.

hope to see you here again....

blessings,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
indreamlive
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by indreamlive »

Hey I have been seeing these numbers for almost 5 years and have visited quit a lot of websites on this. It seems like there are a lot of people who know exactly what these numbers mean and what has to be done in regards to them. What I would like to ask is how do these people know for sure what is the meaning of these numbers sequences and who wants us to see them?
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

indreamlive

welcome to the mb,,,,hope you find alot of your answers here,

just check out the FAQs section,,,and I'm sure you'll find what you speifically asked about...

enjoy the journey...

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear indreamlive,
You wrote:
It seems like there are a lot of people who know exactly what these numbers mean and what has to be done in regards to them. What I would like to ask is how do these people know for sure what is the meaning of these numbers sequences and who wants us to see them?
I can't speak for how all these people know what needs to be done or where they get their information. I can only speak for me. I take no one person's word for what these numbers mean. I did my own inner work to come to the conclusions that I accept. Meditation and looking within (asking questions and listening truly listening to the Creator and our elder Celestial kin) is the best way to know what these numbers mean in regards to you and your life path.
I believe these beings, the Midwayers, who are behind the number prompts, work with many different people and groups, not just ours... individuals and groups where love and a desire for peaceful progress is involved. But you must determine what ressonates with you. No one else, no humans and no Celestials can do that for you.

In regards to the particular numbers...the Celestials are opportunists and often when we read and accept as our own what certain numbers mean they will accept this and use our own pre selected ideas as a rudimentary means of communication. The same holds true I suspect when we make up our own specific formulas for the meaning of certain numbers. I believe if our intent is honorable and true, and works for the spiritual, mental and physical betterment of ourselves and for our world than they are working with us.

Being human it is easy to fall into the trap of judgement, especially when someone extremely aggressive and disruptive comes on the board. But despite someone's outward demeanor, it seems they too are being prompted. So we ask of our Angels and Midwayers friends, "What was that about? Why the heck are they being prompted?" Well that isn't really our concern is it? Our "friends" know better than we do what we are all capable of. It is my own belief that all people being prompted have something valuable they can do, either now or in the future to aid the Celestials in this task of uplifting our world. But it is always our choice whether we wish to accept the call to help or not and in the manner of help we give.

I hope you find our board a comfortable place as you search for your own answers. Welcome.
Love,
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Beautifully said, Sandy. :mrgreen:
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,
Being human it is easy to fall into the trap of judgement
Thank you for that reminder,,,,

love you,,,

pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
U-RANO
Old Friend

4 and a Rose

Post by U-RANO »

George wrote:
Why should angels use fours? During the past few weeks there have been many posts from 11:11 listees asking me what the multiple fours are all about. The short answer is that I don't know, but the theory is that they are indeed Angels, rather than Midwayers that are attracting our attention at that time. If that theory is correct, they are in fact saying, "Hey'ye, Kiddo, we're here, too -- all four of us.

When I was traveling all over the states with a partner, we got constantly bombarded by the number 4 no matter where we would turn to rest. We were backpacking all over the west coast, and anytime we decided to take rest, wether near a restaurant, a parking lot, or no matter where--- after we had relaxed and had been chatting for a while, we would notice a real big "4", obviously in front of us we had not noticed while engaged in talk.

Strange is, that we sometimes walked for a long time, and when we decided we needed rest, we would chose whatever area was available, and sit on our backpacks and begin to talk from material I had read since 1975 to 1985 related to astrology,The Bible Urantia book, Shrimad Bagavatam, the Gita, Carlos Castaneda, Seth and even Emerson. My partner was an anxious seeker, who had read little or nothing in that area, but wanted the freedom of the road and a break from humdrum jobs.

The number 4 was blowing our minds, and no matter how we tried to find the meaning, we could not come up with a reasonable answer. Indeed we saw in those days that nothing is a coincidence, and that somehow "others" were more in control than us about where we would be and when we would take rest. The Rose painted everywhere would be there right before us when the four was not. It all seemed like positive signs, but who was there ro tell us what it meant?

Our subjects of conversation were always of mystical or religious nature, so by reading on this website now, "I'm very willing and open to believe that we had "company" in all those impromptu conversations.
Furnish your House, Nourish your Body, Cleanse your Soul, Educate your Mind, and then Realize your Spirit.
cavemanlove
New Friend

4's

Post by cavemanlove »

I started getting 11:14 prompts earlier last year in 08....Once I started reading more, I see that we are all in this together....We Are The Lightworkers of the Central Sun, and our jobs are to Help Mother Earth and our Fellow Man....We are needed at this time of correction, and we must be here to work with our Brothers & Sisters, LIL ONES and all....In Council for Michael and OUR FATHER & MOTHER EARTH...

BE ONE WITH ALL, And SELF...

LIGHT IS THE POWER THAT BINDS US~

J.
dano_eagle
New Friend

Post by dano_eagle »

Hi,
I'm new here and I'd like to share my experience with you.

I have been seeing often number sequences like 18:18, 10:10,... usually once or twice a day for quite long time. I wasn't thinking about it much - I was like "oh thats interesting". After time one experience made me seek the answers about it.

I was in my room reading some book, I looked on my notebook - it was 10:10. After some time I went to the living room, I wanted to play a song on music player - the song was called Angels from Morandi, I turned on player and it was 12:12 (this made me little more interested).

After few minutes I went to the kitchen - I looked at the oven, the clock were showing wrong time, but it was 11:11.

The same afternoon I was looking for the answer over internet, sudenly I looked on time on my notebook - 3:33.

That's how I found this forum... :D

Cheers...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello dano_eagle welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dano_eagle,
Thanks for sharing your number prompt story. You'll find many friendly people here who also receive various number prompts. Welcome... nice to you!
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear dano_eagle,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
cavemanlove
New Friend

Hey Dano

Post by cavemanlove »

Its truly a blessing to be, for you Dano, Now its time to find out why you've been prompt...Just keep searching for what you feel and listen to your inner self and the LIGHT will come on...

Welcome Home~

Jay R.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Dano,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB

The FAQ's at the top of the board are a great start.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Dano
and welcome to the mb....I hope you're finding lots of info on those particular prompts...

it's amazing isn't it,,,just how many 'coincidental' (not), prompts we can get on one particular day....

after the first few,,,I learned to start to pay attention to them,,,and just sit quietly,,,and breathe deeply....and listen....

sometimes,,,I even get answers....

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
cavemanlove
New Friend

wow 11:11 POWER

Post by cavemanlove »

Lately when under meditation I been seeing a BOX in my mind with 1 1 very bright colors...I never saw it like that b4 the 11 looked very pretti...I wasn't even looking at the clock....Wow the Angels are great~

Jay R.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Just amazing what's there hey!!!!!

keep it up,,,,I think you have a few surprises in store for you...

just let it flow,,,relax and you'll be fine...

blessings,, pp
Daily Affirmation:
cavemanlove
New Friend

Hello BROTHEREN....and Family...

Post by cavemanlove »

Yes Pea, I study 5 hours a day on my spiritual craft, I feel the change coming ...Peacock you are truly a worker of LIGHT, keep spreading your wings dear one and sending that sweet energy of love...

Keep In TOUCH...

Jay R.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

dear Jay R.

I'll stay in touch if you call me pp......or peacockplume..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

honestly,,,I don't regard spirituality as a 'craft',,,but rather the discovery of ones inner self....

it becomes a state of 'being' rather than 'just studying'....

we can study till the cows come home,,,,but until we practise what we learn,,,,or simply 'walk your talk',,,,we'd only be 'reading'....

and I'm sure you are applying what you're learning.....me too!!!
at least trying to....

you keep shining that bright light of yours too...

love and blessings,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
cavemanlove
New Friend

True PP

Post by cavemanlove »

Im still awakening right now, my prompt just was just notice by me in May and now I'm putting two and too together....Im REMEMBERING AGAIN~ Its been a long time coming.....and Craft is a word I use when saying LIGHT SELF...AND STUDY...

The Earth Is A School 4 The LIGHT OF MANKIND..

LOVE & LIGHT~

Jay R.
Hatta
Busy Bee

Thanks

Post by Hatta »

George wrote:Hello DFunke,

You are a recipient of the 11:11 prompts.

What does it mean?

You are genetically "configured" to have Celestial contact.

You are progressive in your ways.

You could be useful to Celestials (and your world) if you so wish.

God bless....
George.
:bigsmurf:
It only took me 3 years to read this but thanks! The contact is fast and furious lately. I still have a few issues with unique things that happen that I am sure are not unique but I find too hard to describe in typing. It is more of a reenactment that I need to do. People understand but so far no one has had the same experiences.
Surrender
Hatta
Busy Bee

Re: the number sequence of zero

Post by Hatta »

barb4freedom wrote:Hi I am new to the forum, was wondering if anyone can help me out with the sequence of the number zero. It has been appearing on my telephone I feel as if this is a message but from where, whom? Any suggestions, thoughts, comments would be greatly appreciated!
I am sorry but I think it is telemarketers - they show up on my phone as 111-1111
Surrender