What's next?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Rosethompsonful
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What's next?

Post by Rosethompsonful »

Hi guys.

I have been posting in the 11:11 prompt page http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=550 and as you can see I have been getting a lot lately. Today while driving with my friend in the car she saw it happen.

Only once before I have actually talked to them. It was while I was alone in my car and I noticed the weather temp gauge at -11 degrees. I was having stress and I asked it to go to down and up and it did.... Always returning to -11 before making a change to either -10 or -12. This all happened within a span of 10 mins. It basically changed every time I asked it to. Probably 6 or 7 times. It freaked me out so much I had to pull over to compose myself. I asked myself if I was loosing my mind.

Until today I only smile and say hi when I see them. But I feel it might be time for the next step.

Like I was saying I was in the car with my friend. We were on the way to her house to do her tarot cards ( I've been learning about them ) and it was 11 degrees on the temp gauge. As she watched it I asked it to go down and it did. It started flickering again like it had before. She was freaked out. She knows about my 11:11 experiences because she has seen it while with me but never to this extent.

Anyways I feel vindicated and ready to talk to them. I'm still a little scared though.

Any advice?
Staff

Re: What's next?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rose,
It is easy for me to want to say to try not to be afraid yet, I too remember that initial nervousness before beginning daily stillness years ago to further communication with Angels and Midwayers. I could tell you how blessed I have been since that date...not necessarily in monetary kinds of stuffed but in a growing relationship with wise and loving beings older than the hills. Their impute... well it's like having best friends around all the time but not in the pushy kind of way) and this impute comes in many forms..not just in the sit down and mediate kind...if we keep our eyes and ears open in our days we see influences and syncronocities and messages in music, books even adverisements.
And so as we continue to become more aware of things unseen we take it a little further and begin to open ourselves up not just to the voices of our spiritual kin but also our God within... For most of us this does not happen in one sitting..it takes a little work on our part but the work is fun and exciting and good for us as it helps to harmonize and balance us on many levels making healthy living a little easier to aquire. (Unless you have a major sweet tooth like I do. :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: )
So perhaps, when you are ready, you may want to consider some form of meditation to further the communication.
You may feel more comfortable and confident if you ask for light and protection from On High to surround you, protecting and blessing you. I have found in my own personal meditation that in asking for guidance from the Divine, I derive a sense of peace and comfort as I quiet my mind and begin the journey that is unique to each of us.
I hope you find much enjoyment in the journey ahead.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Rose,

They will be your most trusted friends. :happy :happy :happy

Good luck...
George.
Rosethompsonful
New Friend

Post by Rosethompsonful »

Thank you both so much for the friendly posts. I really like it here **hugs**
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You are a very nice addition to the 11:11 "family," Rose. I am glad you are feeling comfortable here. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.