4:44

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Jessicat4:44
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

4:44

Post by Jessicat4:44 »

Hello, I am new here. I have been experiencing waking at 4:44 numerous mornings for weeks in a row, for the last 6 months. I also awoke at this time to the smell of insence once.
I have also had a few awakenings at 2:22, 3:33 & today 5:55.
If I talk to someone about waking at this time they just say "Your body has it's internal alarm''.

I first noticed this happening when I frequented the cemetaries trying to communicate with spirits via digital recorder & camera.
I got several very strong EVP's- recorded spirit voices- one stating "Hey Jessy" very clearly.

Can this be related to my having gone to the cemetaries? I have since stopped going, but continue to have the 4:44 wake-up calls.
happyrain
Family

Re: 4:44

Post by happyrain »

:hithere
maybe
or maybe it is all connected because you are simply interested in communications of a seemingly unworldly nature. that is, if you agree with those that acquaint your experience with nothing more than and only it being related to your bodys internal clock. i'm not saying anyone is wrong. but if you do, then i can see how having clairvoyant abilities would seem unnatural according to the society we live in today. this life is certainly an adventure and sometimes, very confusing but it's your life. so, are these answers going to help you form the idea that's been resting in your mind ? what's real ! :lol: hehe i'm trippin out ! welcome to the forums :mrgreen: :oops:

:loves 444, nice ! : )

peace andddd good luck ! with everything. . . thank you for sharing with me :love

:sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
New Friend

Thanks very much for your response. I agree with you.
I got so scared when it first happened. When I got up the next day I yelled at whatever it was to stop messing with me.
I though it was 'evil' at the time. That's when it was waking me up at 3:33.
The next day I said "Imagine if it wakes me up at 2:22."
Sure enough 2:22 I was awoken. That also bugged me, it was like it heard me talking during the day. :shock:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jessica,
They do hear us talking these angelic friends of ours and it seems they can prompt us in the most unusual ways at times...sometimes I think to amaze us as they try to capture our attention and get us to search a little deeper.

Here are a few URls that may help you as you go out looking for your own answers and place in all of this.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

It's great to have you on the board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
New Friend

:hithere Thank you very much Sandy-I will check that out.

Love, Jess