Ever Since I Made My First Thread

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shyvan
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Ever Since I Made My First Thread

Post by Shyvan »

And ever since I asked to get more signs.... I have been.

I have to ask myself if the act of consciously being aware of it happening is actually also the cause of it happening. But just a few minutes ago I looked at my cell phone and it was 4:42. Usually when that happens it is a moot point to wait for 4:44 or to look again in two minutes because that is just forcing it to happen. So I just sat down at my laptop and completely removed it from my mind. Then, quite randomly, my internet just stopped working and I received a text message, causing me to look at the 4:44 time on my phone for the last few seconds it was there....

What do you all think?
True
Old Friend

Re: Ever Since I Made My First Thread

Post by True »

I think it was a prompt :bana:
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I think you received what you asked for.

Now the question is; What do you do with it?
Do you want to mediate?
(Until you do this, you might not realize how much a person can be dependent on another person telling them what they are experiencing.)
Shyvan
New Friend

Post by Shyvan »

And today I manage to see 10:10, 12:12, 3:33, and I just got a call from a number in another area code, one I've never seen before, call me at 4:44.

Do I need to take this as a sign that they are trying to tell me something?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shyvan,
It looks like you have been bombarded with all kinds of Prompts.
Do I need to take this as a sign that they are trying to tell me something?
Yes, that is a logical conclusion. They probably would love to tell you many things. :) So should you wish this to occur, perhaps the next step might be to try to get you mind body and soul into a healthy place to meet them halfway where communication of some sort is possible.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Bonjour Shyvan :)

YES I have had the exact same thing happen many a time, and although it's not so bad as time has passed and I have grown, it does still happen if I've been thinking about it a little more than usual.. Y'know, where you catch yourself looking all the time and you start seeing numbers just shy of a prompt, and then you kind of kick yourself because you "ruined" it and because you're forcing yourself too much. ONLY TO FIND a couple minutes later, you *actually* get the prompt even though you get kind of skeptical about yourself. Personally, I find that you just really learn to "know" your prompts, you can just sorta feel it and know it's authentic, even those ones that come after the forced glances. And when you think, "aha, you guys are good", you just have to smile.. but still remind yourself to stop looking all the time!

Well I hope that was relatable to what you've described. Another thing you said in your post that actually stood out to me first and foremost was this bit:
I have to ask myself if the act of consciously being aware of it happening is actually also the cause of it happening.

I tend to agree with that line of thinking. In recent times, it has occurred to me that the human free-will consciousness is the most complicated, spectacular, and most powerful creation that exists as far as material, mortal, time-space life and design goes. I guess what you're saying is what one might call "the law of attraction", although I'm a bit weary of that term because it has become so misinterpreted by so many folks. But yes.. basically, I agree with you that what goes on within is very intricately, delicately, and in these early Earth years mysteriously, related and connected to what goes on outside.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe