Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Keys to Thy Kingdom - meditation 101 to 999

Post by Geoff »

by Rev. Caesar Augustus Davila, D.Th.

I found this book ten years ago. It was sent to me, physically - the paper version - from South America where the author was esteemed as a "Saint". Curiously the author was a Catholic priest, with a doctorate in theology. Not the kind of guy to write this book, I have to say. I recommend it without hesitation. In fact I am sorry I had forgotten about it, else I am sure it would have made the FAQ section, so I hope Sandy will look at it, and if she thinks its as good as I do, that's where it will go.

This is a good "how to" on meditation, but somehow, he gets the point of "stillness" and "seeking Divine Love".

I made the pdf, and it infringes copyright, but that's because I cannot contact anyone to ask, and could not find any trace of the book on the web. I feel sure Rev. Caesar Augustus Davila, is ok with that.

The Keys to Thy Kingdom

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Keys to Thy Kingdom - meditation 101 to 999

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for posting this. I'll take a look at it.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

I have been on 1111angels.com all day reading. What a resource! My thanks to all the staff and moderators who work so hard at perpetuating it!

Wow, what a book! I've read the intro and first chapter, can't wait to get back to it! Geoff, thank-you so much for the MANY invaluable links you have provided all across the website. :sunny:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yes I think its very good, if it gets a general rave, we can add it to the list of suggestions in the first forum.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Well, I will be the first to rave about it then. I have finished reading it (could not put it down). I intuitively "know" that everything the author has to say is true. This book might be all that anyone wishing to "find" God would need.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

And yet another 999 prompt...guess I should read this book!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

The book is very understandable and really easy to read. Written by a Catholic priest who has a doctorate in theology and has studied Eastern religions extensively. Awesome stuff. He analyzes prayer in more ways than I would have thought possible, among other things. Geoff "wholeheartedly" recommends it, as do I! :hithere