Loud bang in right ear...number 208

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tiggy
Family

Loud bang in right ear...number 208

Post by Tiggy »

Hi guys :hithere
Can you help me out. I woke quite suddenly from my sleep last night. I heard in my right ear 4 loud bangs.........like two metal poles being banged together. I sprang out of bed, looked out the window, nothing. I got back into bed, checked the time.......2.08am. When in bed I started getting a vibration deep inside my right ear and all around my ear lobe, no pain, just vibration and a feeling of rawness. Even today as I write this I still have the sensation, only milder. Is this how the Midwayers try to communicate with us. I am interested because I've just been study how it's the right hand side of our brains/ears that pick up sound, tone, rythm etc, then the left hand side starts to decode the message and meaning. Is it possible that they can communicate to us in something other then language, as we know it, like tone or sound vibrations, in hope that we will be able to eventually decode it later........when we discover a deeper understanding about ourselves......am I making any sense here :? :? I know that for some people it can take a long time to process information before it makes any real sense to them. I just feel that something was trying to get through to me.......or make it's pressence felt, at least. I would love your input on this. Also is there any significane to the number 208.....I've just read now that when you see 208, it's an Angel trying to communicate to you that you need to start making positive affirmations to yourself .....that's weird because I was just discussing that yesterday on another thread about mirroring......makes me think these are more than mere conincidences. :shock:

Love Tiggy :loves
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Loud bang in right ear...number 208

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Joe.. not thought about that before, that the right ear is for sounds, just know the left part of brain is for speech, i have had sounds travel to the right ear, or eminate from there but my voices are usually in left ear, or were lol dont get them much these days.. i used to get music in my ears in the days when i was highly receptive... sometimes sounded likea heveanly choir or electronic music.. All gone now though : (

I cant help with ur query, maybe some experts may on here... oh yeah, the loud banging could be your TA coming back into ur body, if u were relaxed, could be the case ??

Much luv

Sarah x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Loud bang in right ear...number 208

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tiggy,
Okay bear with me as I turn this over in my mind... when I see 08 along with any number preceding it on a clock it reminds me of the good Midwayer doc, Doctor Mendoza. Now remember I said "me"... this is what I accept and so that is the way I am prompted. Years ago I experienced something similar but not with the sound and banging in the right ear but with a flow of spirit into my body that I could see with my eyes closed, just under my left or was it my right eye? Not sure now... (old lady here :oops: ) But the following day there was a mild soreness where this occurred and I assumed there was healing or perhaps even preparation of something to come.??? I know... I am no help... :roll:

But it definitely sounds like 'someone" was making some type of communication with you.... :sunflower:

Hey Sarah, I remember you speaking of the music you heard. How beautiful! :happy I think it will happen again... don't worry or feel that it is lost to you forever...it is like riding a bike... your soul never forgets. When you least expect it, you will revel in that beauty again, sis. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.