I finally made my way to this website...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Clueless
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I finally made my way to this website...

Post by Clueless »

Hi all, I’m new here and still can’t believe that I found this website!

I started seeing 11:11 about one year ago and only at my PC at work. Looking back it started during a time when I also kind of came closer to my inner me, if this is making any sense. I didn’t pay much attention to the prompts and we would make jokes about this funny coincidence in the office. Then I moved to another country three months ago but I still saw 11:11. This suddenly made me think. I couldn’t help but wonder why this was happening. So one evening I typed 11:11 into the Google search bar just to proof myself that it didn't mean anything at all and what I found came as a kind of shock to me. But soon I felt relieved, like I finally discovered something that I should have discovered quite a while ago. And an inner voice said something like “See, I told you. And now believe me and move on.” And I actually feel very lucky. But now that I’m aware of the meaning I’m quite confused because of course I’ve been paying a lot more attention to clocks, number plates and signs in general since then and don’t know any more when a prompt is a prompt. Or which numbers “count” as prompts and which are just meaningless. For example I saw three cars parked in a row today and their number plates showed a kind of pattern with numbers like 979, 383 and 292. Is this a new prompt because I’m looking for 11:11 everywhere? Well, I really hope that things are getting a bit clearer soon. Thanks for reading this! Let me know what you think if you like.
sammy

Re: I finally made my way to this website...

Post by sammy »

HI Clueless :hithere

Welcome to the board!

Here are a couple of links to get you started that might answer some of your questions:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Welcome.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Clueless,

Welcome to the board :hithere .

I'm sure you have discovered (on the internet) there are many explanations and theories as to what 11:11 means. Many people, myself included, discovered this site because we finally 'Googled' the meaning of 11:11 and this is where we were led. When initially discovering the many proposed meanings of the prompts, I believe it is important to have an open mind and pay close attention to what resonates inside of you as Truth. You have just started a wonderful journey!

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Clueless,
It can feel a little confusing at first, but these things seem to have a way of naturally unravelling as you search. So no worries its all good.
Daddy-O is so right...
When initially discovering the many proposed meanings of the prompts, I believe it is important to have an open mind and pay close attention to what resonates inside of you as Truth.

Only you will know what resonates with you within.

Of course with that said here I go giving you another URL. :lol: But maybe you will find something helpful to your journey there. ;)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059 (This one's about number sequences.)

Welcome to the forums. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Clueless, welcome to the site.
I remember when I googled it back in 2005 there wasn't tons of explanations like now.

Anyway, nice to have you here,

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Clueless
New Friend

Post by Clueless »

Thank you all for this warm welcome and your reassuring words.

I think all this is very exciting and I am very happy that I can be a part of it. And now that I got used to this thought a little, I really enjoy receiving the prompts instead of looking for them.

Take care :hithere
Clueless
New Friend

Post by Clueless »

Hi guys,

It’s been almost a month that I told you about my 11:11 experience and I thought you might be interested in how I'm getting on. Well, I am much more relaxed about all this now and stopped looking for numbers. I also bought the “Relaxation Tape” in the meantime but still struggle to visualise myself as a rose bush. Guess it’s because I’m thinking too much about the vantage point every time I get there. So instead of visualising the colour and everything else I keep changing the perspective (watching the rose bush from the distance, looking down on a single rose, imagining myself turning into a rose…) and get distracted by this. It’s much easier with the second rose bush. Also I don’t fully understand the concept of Deep Alpha. How do I know I reached it? How does it feel? Sometimes I kind of fall asleep while listening to the tape. Thing is, that I don’t seem to slowly drift off but reach this state from one second to the next. So when “waking up” again at the end of tape one, I might remember that I was trying to visualise my roots and the ground but can’t recall anything about the second rose bush. Is this Deep Alpha or just me having a nap?! :?

Also, since I got aware of this 11:11 phenomenon, the prompts have changed. It’s not so much 11:11 any more but xx:22, xx:33, xx:44 and xx:55 (no, I’m not looking at a watch constantly) with xx:33 and xx:44 coming up slightly more often than the other prompts. They also seem to be more related to what is going on in that moment. For example, when I decided to write this post it was 15:44. Oh, by the way, as I was wondering earlier: How shall I handle that most digital clocks around me are set to 24h? So when you are talking about 3:33 prompts for example would that be a 15:33 prompt for me? Or would only a 15:55 prompt count? Or is there no difference between seeing double or triple numbers? Well, I might not seem to be more relaxed but I am and really am enjoying to be part of all this.

Take care,
Clueless

P.S. Is it just me thinking this or have indeed quite a lot of people who get the 11:11 prompts had some really difficult times in their lives? Might there be a connection?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Clueless,

Gosh, it is good to hear from you again and get an update on how life has progressed since you last posted. George is going to pop on in a little bit and answer you relaxation questions. It sounds like you are doing fabulous to my ears and eyes though. :)

The prompts and the way they show up are for your eyes only. What I mean by that is that now you can sort of determine the way in which you are prompted. For instance, if you wish a 3:33 prompt, which are frequently mentioned, to be 15:33 then that is what it will be and it will be used that way and with a meaning you accept. Or if you prefer it to be your 15:55 that is the way it will be used. Once you realize what is going on you can assist the Angels and Spirit Guardians by your acceptance and developed understanding between you. Hmmm... does that make any sense? I think I am confusing myself as well. :lol: For me, whenever I see 3:33 or 33, I am reminded of our dear friend Midwayer Mathew...and it has something to do with His work etc... when I see 22 I think of Midwayer Chief Bzutu, another good friend, who has business at hand. 222 I accepted long ago to mean that there is some very strong encouragement in what I am doing in that general time (day) and 4's in any form are from my angels...Now I am not saying this to tell you this is what you need to think. No, I am explaining how we can personalize the prompts in our acceptance of a particular meaning making a rudimentary type of communication easily possible.
P.S. Is it just me thinking this or have indeed quite a lot of people who get the 11:11 prompts had some really difficult times in their lives? Might there be a connection?
We would be hard pressed to find a person who has not had hard times in there life, both prompted people and the "unpromptees." The prompts to do not solve all our woes or make them worse. They are just there like a beacon to let us know we are not alone and that together great things for our world is possible. I must admit, though, in the process of getting to know them better, we seem to get to know ourselves better as well and it is that process that improves us from the inside out...Okay..once again I am rattling and not making much sense. :D :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Clueless, :sunflower:

Your bed is suggestive of sleep, and the only other times you've been in Alpha, Likely, is on your way to falling asleep.

Try doing your AC thing whilst sitting on a kitchen chair.

Don't worry about some things not "showing" in your AC, but stick with the program.

All is well.
Almost clueless...
:bigsmurf: