assured by silence

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

assured by silence

Post by happyrain »

hello
just a post and a thought before it's time to go
inspired by latest thread ( thread purged)

the time prompts, 11:11- 3:33- all
i feel confidence when it's just me and the clock
no one else. i'm not sharing my thoughts or desires verbally- but am amused when i receive a specific time prompt after thinking and thinking alone of a special something. just the motivation to follow through with heart and seek progress where it is fit

peace and farewell
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: assured by silence

Post by Sandy »

Hello Little brother,
Yes...I understand what you are saying...and there is a great value to the living in the silence as you speak. Yet, there is always a flipside to the coin...and benefits abound in a multitude of ways of being. Does one post or one book or one channeled message have the complete picture for each of us...probably not...But it is often all apples and oranges and I believe all good as we each work in our own way to what draws us ever closer to the desires that ignite the soul.

I have missed you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: assured by silence

Post by memawlaura »

Thank you for sharing happy rain about the feelings you get because you know what you were feeling and thinking at the time. I asked George about receiving messages and he told me some do subliminally and thats what you just described and what I experience, its like having a special friend.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.