A whirlwind 4 years that have change my life forever...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MaGlamrock
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A whirlwind 4 years that have change my life forever...

Post by MaGlamrock »

My experience with the 11:11 phenomenon started about 4 years ago.

I used to be in a very abusive and controlling relationship. All of a sudden I started seeing 11:11 absolutely everywhere. Everyday, every night, every clock no matter how wrong or right it was set, my change or charge at a store. Erie moments like springing awake for no reason, and happening to see 11:11, looking at the clock for the first time that day: 11:11pm, random phone calls at that time. My partner at the time even noticed it was happening to me at a freaky rate and acknowledged something was going on.

Then they slowed down and even stopped all together. I found the whole experience quite profound, but more entertaining than anything. Then I met Travis, an amazing man that swept me off my feet from the world go, and 2 years later, I still feel the same. We had been together a few months before the prompts started again. It just so happened that a the time they began to become frequent again, I was beginning to get quite heavily interested in spirituality, consciousness, the fact we are all one. Travis also noticed all these prompts and how frequent they were.

I decided to research this time, and most of the articles regarding 11:11 acknowledged a spiritual precense and journey associated with it. This is when I became less entertained, and more astonished and inspired by them. I believed that everytime I saw a time prompt, the universe was telling me I was on the right track and to keep it up. Every prompt sparked a moment of contemplation - I loved it. A book Travis bought me also supported this sense of mine, and I knew I was doing something right.

Now here is the really crazy bit!! The prompts have slowed down significantly, with the odd one popping up. This March I found out I was pregnant with Travis' child. We were so excited and we cannot wait to make great parents. We want a child who is spiritually aware from day one! I went for my first ultrasound - found out I was 11 weeks pregnant, and my due date is 12/11/11!!! If I have my baby a day early, they will be born on 11/11/11, but either way November 2011 is 11/11. The universe works in truly profound ways, and perhaps with our connections to consciousness and being one entity, we are actually preparing ourselves for our future. But all I know is from the day I experienced 11:11 I knew it was significant, and it has now correlated with the most significant and life-changing experience a woman could imagine. I wonder where it will take me next!!!
sammy

Re: A whirlwind 4 years that have change my life forever...

Post by sammy »

:hithere :hithere :hithere
Welcome to the board Maglamrock! Thank you for sharing your experience! A wonderful happy story! This will be a lucky child indeed!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi MaGlamrock,
I enjoyed reading your first post. Congratulations on the upcoming new arrival! :cheers: I too have babies on the brain as my son and daughter-in-law are expecting a baby (our first) in early February. There is much excitement brewing as we all are experiencing all these "baby firsts" together. :bana:

Anyway, I'm so glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you. Big Welcome!!! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Congratulations MaGlamRock, on your pregnancy of yours and your loved one's first child! And welcome to the board!

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
MaGlamrock
New Friend

Post by MaGlamrock »

Thankyou so much for the congratulations!! 11:11 pretty much blew my mind when we discovered our due date!! And so exciting to bring a fresh face into the world, where I can encourage spirituality from day one - something I had to discover myself!! Congratulations on your little one too! And thankyou for the welcome - very excited to start exploring more and offering my opinions on other people's experiences. An exciting community to be apart of! :)
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I loved your story. It's a "goosebump" experience. Congratulations and enjoy your journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius