Is this a sign?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
thebluetriangle
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Is this a sign?

Post by thebluetriangle »

Hi everyone.

I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been on this forum for several years, so I'm as good as new.

I was internet browsing an hour ago, when I thought I'd look up '11:11'. Clicking on a site about the Midwayers (it might be affiliated to this forum, as it was advertising the same books) I started reading through the homepage article. Just after I read through the paragraph describing how to get in contact with them by asking out loud and remarking that they have a special affinity with electrical devices, my phone rang twice then stopped. I then looked at the time on the computer to see it was 11:11 PM.

I take it that was a sign they were there?
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Is this a sign?

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hey BlueTriangle,

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that was a sign. Not just a sign, but a really good sign too. :D They wanted to get your attention and it looks like they got it, lol.

I actually decided to post on these forums while I was reading them the other day. When I was trying to decide whether or not to post, I looked down at the clock on my computer and it read 10:10. I got my answer.

Hope you share more of your experiences! :hithere

-Joey
thebluetriangle
New Friend

Hi there.

Thanks for replying. I do have a lot of experiences to share and will be happy to do so - although of course I realise that our angelic helpers want us to do more than just share stories. Being part of a community is important, though, I suppose.

What are your own experiences with these beings?

I once had a vision of people walking down a corridor, who seemed very happy and energetic but who were transparent. I'm not sure if they were anything to do with the Midwayers, but I seem to be connecting them in my mind.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

thebluetriangle wrote:I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been on this forum for several years, so I'm as good as new.
Dear blue triangle,

Gee you would be one of the VERY early joiners at this site. Good to see you back. And yes, you just got some HUGE signs.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Blue Triangle,

Its good to see you on the board. Wow, you are one of the early members. I found you on page 5 out of 103 on the members lists! The board sprung into life with a little help from Geoff and George on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 pm

I agree with Joey and Geoff and think you received a wonderful sign that a Midwayer was with you!
Nice to meet you!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: with a little help from Geoff and George on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 pm
Hmm, that looks a long way wrong? I signed up as "Geoff" Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:15 am, but the very first user was "admin" also me of course, at Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:40 am

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Leave it to me to copy the wrong date Geoff. Sorry my friend. That was the date I thought I was copying. :oops: (I meant well.)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Sandy wrote:Leave it to me to copy the wrong date Geoff. Sorry my friend. That was the date I thought I was copying. :oops: (I meant well.)
Love,
Sandy

:shock:

:lol:

:sunflower:
thebluetriangle
New Friend

Yes, I briefly took part in the forum seven years ago (hard to believe it was that long ago now) then left for other pastures. I suppose the reason I came back was because of the sign. I'm learning (far too slowly) that it's best to follow guidance from above.

I have a question: can the Midwayers incarnate or project a body, so as to appear to us as flesh-and-blood people?
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

thebluetriangle wrote:I have a question: can the Midwayers incarnate or project a body, so as to appear to us as flesh-and-blood people?
I'll take a shot at your question. Of course, my much more experienced friends on the board may have a better way of answering this and I hope they will correct me if I say something wrong.

From what I understand and my interpretation, the Midwayers and Angels are two separate, yet equally important, entities. Midwayers enter our lives to show us the existence of a higher power, to guide us in our lives, and remind us that we aren't alone. They have the ability to psychically answer questions for us and let us know they're around. From what I have gathered so far, they're trying to teach us something about ourselves that we don't know yet. The more we learn from them, the better we as people can be to each other. So in that sense, I look at Midwayers more as teachers and guides to a peaceful and spiritual awakening. However, I don't think many of us have the ability to understand what their true forms are. So instead, they decide to work in the ways they do until we reach the mental enlightenment that gives us the ability to see them physically.

Angels on the other hand, depending on which decide to visit you because there are several in the hierarchy, have the ability to protect you and comfort you. Of all of God's creations, it's my personal belief, based on research that I've done to write my novel, that Angels are the ones who either physically manifest themselves into a human form or temporarily embody animals to find a way to interact with us. If you think about it, certain demons have the same ability because at one time they were Angels too. Of course, they aren't human. They simply take on a form that the person can mentally accept. Those of us who are attuned to the Celestial energies they give off can often feel their presence. Children are even better at sensing them because they don't have as much clogging their minds as adults do. But just like the Midwayers, if we reject their or ignore their presence, we will never know they're around.

Here's basically what I'm trying to get at: Midwayers are the reminder that we're not alone and we have the ability to be better people. Like Angels, they can help you in your everyday life once you acknowledge that they're around you. They basically work hand-in-hand with the angels.

But in the moments when we forget who we are, when we forget or doubt our faith, when life happens and the horizon gets dark and we don't think that we'll ever make it down the road, God sends an Angel or Angels in whatever way he feels we will understand best, and shows us he's still with us. It's the other side's way of telling us, "Don't give up. We're still here. We won't let you down." So that day you were feeling down and thought things were just way out of your control, that random child or person who made you smile, made you laugh, talked with you a while when they didn't have to, that good feeling you had when it was all over was exactly what you thought it was... an Angel's spirit.

-Joey
thebluetriangle
New Friend

Thanks for this excellent, thoughtful reply, angelbeliever.

You are confirming what I suspected was the case anyway. I have met apparently flesh-and-blood people who were not what they seemed and had messages to deliver to me (all the incidents took place in shops and shopping centres, which is where you would go to get messages, so the symbolism was perfect). Because of the nature of the encounters, their connection with the numbers 4 and 444, which is the angel number, according to some, and other details, I was under the impression they were angels. In fact I was told to think of them as angels. However, I also thought it possible they were Midwayers, or something else, like future 'me's helping out the present 'me'.

I once had a very synchronous encounter with a crow, which gave me great comfort and inspiration at a critical time. Although there was surely something supernatural about the incident, it hadn't occurred to me until I read your posting that the crow could also have been a temporary manifestation. I thought it was an ordinary crow under the direction of the Holy Spirit. Interesting.

So I can discount the possibility these incidents were the work of Midwayers, because they do not incarnate or project in a way we can see.

Is your novel published? What is it called?
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

I'm very glad to have been of some help, thebluetriangle.

Unfortunately, my novel is still in the production phase and isn't published... yet ;) . While my book is a fiction, I spent years getting to know the characters I would be writing about, which happen to be angels and demons.

I felt the need to answer your question because of my experiences over the years with my book and everything that has happened to me since I started writing. Long before I would ever hear the term Midwayer or even learn of the phenomenon of 11:11, I became completely fascinated with mythical creatures and Celestials. I began the first draft of my story back when I was 13 and it just happened to be about angels. But between the ages of 13 and 16, my life wasn't exactly wonderful.

When I was 12 or 13, I had my first encounter with Heaven and the Celestials. During the night while I was sleeping, I saw the famous light tunnel that people claim to see just before they die. It was absolutely beautiful. The center was pure white while the edges of the light were golden. As I got closer and closer to it, I heard a deep voice calling to me. To this day I remember what it said: "Are you ready?" I'm not exactly clear on what my response was, but it had to have been along the lines of "not yet". I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed, completely frightened of what had just happened to me. For years, I kept the story to myself for sake that no one would believe my wild imagination.

In my sophomore year of high school, I lost my baby brother when he was only 2. I don't know why, but I never grieved for him the days he was dying or even after the funeral. To this day, I still haven't. But about a year or two after he died, I remember having another incident with either the Celestials or some spirit. During the night before All Souls Day, I was laying in bed and had fallen asleep with the TV on. I remember before I drifted off to sleep that the dogs in the neighborhood were very unsettled that night. Our dog finally started barking at something and woke me since his favorite place to sleep was outside, under my window. When I opened my eyes, there was a young boy laying in bed next to me with this head on the pillow. He looked straight into my eyes and said "Help me". He didn't scare me as much as the situation itself frightened me. Without any reason what so ever, I reached my left hand straight up into the air and called for St. Michael to help me. In a split second, the little boy was gone. I told my mom the next day about what happened, and she told me that it was probably my little brother coming to me. But the face I saw and the voice I heard has always made me think that wasn't him.

The last thing I will tell you about me is that of all my life I have felt somewhat sensitive to things I couldn't explain or understand. That was true about angels the day I finally encountered one and realized what I had just seen. When I hear certain Bible passages I always seem to become overwhelmed with emotion, not sadness, but incredible happiness. When I see people cry, I can almost feel what they feel and either want to help them or be happy for them. And when I pray sometimes, there is a feeling that happens to me on occasions where I will sense that I'm not alone. It's a sense that I should keep talking because someone or something is listening.

There is something I think you should know and anyone else who is reading this post, trying to discover what is happening to them. Since I was 12 years old I've battled with darkness. And at several points in my life it had almost won over me. But throughout the entire battle, someone, something, or things have been watching over me and keeping me here. They have followed me since then to my current age of 26. I don't care to know which angel it is or what the name of the Midwayer it happens to be. I'm just glad it's with me and that it wants me to know it's there by my side, watching me.

To anyone who reads my post, trying to figure out what they are feeling and what is that sensation you can't put your finger on but you know it's not bad, don't be scared. They picked you for a reason the way they picked all these people on this forum. They know something you don't and you've got to trust them. There are tons of people just like you who have that feeling inside of them or around them that they just can't explain. The only thing I can tell you is, it's not for any one of us to explain or understand. It's a gift for us to experience and cherish.

-Joey
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

thebluetriangle wrote:So I can discount the possibility these incidents were the work of Midwayers, because they do not incarnate or project in a way we can see.
Dear Blue Triangle,

No that is not correct at all. Midwayers will, when there is no other alternative, materialize. MNO8, Dr Mendoza, does it frequently. They also have great ability to control the actions of animals, and can use that ability sometimes with great effect. Like when a dog appears and guards a defenseless woman. The preference is of course for us to help our fellow humans, and we do get prompted to do that. Midwayers have a lot of abilities, and one of them took a European Squirrel, and "materialized" it on George's desk, here in Australia. (We don't have squirrels in Aus) It was done as a joke, (Nuts for squirrels and squirrels for nuts) but it bit George and they returned it pronto. That surely would have freaked out our govt department that worries about imported animals and diseases!!!

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AngelBeliever wrote: certain demons have the same ability because at one time they were Angels too.
Dear Joey,

This belief is based on 2000 year old stuff. If you were "more up to date", you would have discovered that there are no longer any such beings, and in fact, the term was probably always overly dramatic. This board is based on the 1,111 midwayers that followed Michael (Jesus). They had 873 siblings who did not, ergo your fallen angels. So when we say we know what happens, its because our midwayers were there, and were ones who were not locked up at Pentecost, and when we tell that all have been rehabilitated, its because "our" midwayers know.

The issue of negs, or dark entities is not discussed on this board. But they are not, and never were fallen angels. They are simply un-evolved (evil) ex-mortals. If you are desperate to discuss this subject, pm me and I will direct you to another board. Its not that we don't know about this stuff, its that this is an ANGELS board.

AngelBeliever wrote:Angels on the other hand, depending on which decide to visit you because there are several in the hierarchy,
Believe me, there are more hierarchies of discarnates than there are life forms on this planet. The Urantia Book does not begin to scrape the surface. And the only other source folks like to quote is the Bible. Say no more, its 2000-4000 years ago, truly from primitive times.

love,
Geoff
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Dear Blue Triangle and Geoff,

I apologize for giving you the wrong information I believed was correct, Blue Triangle. Geoff, I apologize for angering you as it appears I have done and for posting incorrect information. I will no longer provide advice on this board until I learn more. You may delete my prior posts.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AngelBeliever wrote:Dear Blue Triangle and Geoff,

I apologize for giving you the wrong information I believed was correct, Blue Triangle. Geoff, I apologize for angering you as it appears I have done and for posting incorrect information. I will no longer provide advice on this board until I learn more. You may delete my prior posts.
Dear Joey,

I am not angry, or upset. You shared what you currently believe. The real choice is whether you are willing to go beyond what you currently hold as true. We do not delete posts that form part of a conversation, as it destroys the board. The only time we delete posts is truly when we are upset.

I note my own post has been altered by the word censor, and does not read as I intended. LOL, that's funny cause I create the word censor. Soon fixed that. :roll :roll

love,
Geoff
thebluetriangle
New Friend

Geoff wrote:Midwayers will, when there is no other alternative, materialize. MNO8, Dr Mendoza, does it frequently. They also have great ability to control the actions of animals, and can use that ability sometimes with great effect. Like when a dog appears and guards a defenseless woman. The preference is of course for us to help our fellow humans, and we do get prompted to do that.
So my experiences really could have been caused by Midwayers. Thanks for putting me right on that. The fact that I received the sign yesterday would suggest that they may have been with me all along, as I have had many similar experiences.

The appearance of the squirrel on George Barnard's desk in Australia must have been startling to say the least! Our invisible friends certainly have a sense of humour.

BT
thebluetriangle
New Friend

AngelBeliever wrote:I'm very glad to have been of some help, thebluetriangle.

Unfortunately, my novel is still in the production phase and isn't published... yet ;) . While my book is a fiction, I spent years getting to know the characters I would be writing about, which happen to be angels and demons.
Good luck with publication!
AngelBeliever wrote:When I was 12 or 13, I had my first encounter with Heaven and the Celestials. During the night while I was sleeping, I saw the famous light tunnel that people claim to see just before they die. It was absolutely beautiful. The center was pure white while the edges of the light were golden. As I got closer and closer to it, I heard a deep voice calling to me. To this day I remember what it said: "Are you ready?" I'm not exactly clear on what my response was, but it had to have been along the lines of "not yet". I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed, completely frightened of what had just happened to me. For years, I kept the story to myself for sake that no one would believe my wild imagination.
You're spooking me a little now. I had a vivid dream about three months ago. In it my father, who died in 2009, came to me, grabbed me by both hands and asked 'Are you ready?' I have a feeling it was actually the heavenly Father I was meeting, rather than my own father.
AngelBeliever wrote:In my sophomore year of high school, I lost my baby brother when he was only 2. I don't know why, but I never grieved for him the days he was dying or even after the funeral. To this day, I still haven't. But about a year or two after he died, I remember having another incident with either the Celestials or some spirit. During the night before All Souls Day, I was laying in bed and had fallen asleep with the TV on. I remember before I drifted off to sleep that the dogs in the neighborhood were very unsettled that night. Our dog finally started barking at something and woke me since his favorite place to sleep was outside, under my window. When I opened my eyes, there was a young boy laying in bed next to me with this head on the pillow. He looked straight into my eyes and said "Help me". He didn't scare me as much as the situation itself frightened me. Without any reason what so ever, I reached my left hand straight up into the air and called for St. Michael to help me. In a split second, the little boy was gone. I told my mom the next day about what happened, and she told me that it was probably my little brother coming to me. But the face I saw and the voice I heard has always made me think that wasn't him.
Interesting!
AngelBeliever wrote:The last thing I will tell you about me is that of all my life I have felt somewhat sensitive to things I couldn't explain or understand. That was true about angels the day I finally encountered one and realized what I had just seen. When I hear certain Bible passages I always seem to become overwhelmed with emotion, not sadness, but incredible happiness. When I see people cry, I can almost feel what they feel and either want to help them or be happy for them. And when I pray sometimes, there is a feeling that happens to me on occasions where I will sense that I'm not alone. It's a sense that I should keep talking because someone or something is listening.
You are obviously a very sensitive, spiritual individual. I've had similar experiences, although I kept much of it to myself as relatively few people understand. You have to experience it to know. More people probably do have such experiences than let on, in fact, but we live in a culture of such crudity that people are rapidly becoming desensitised.
AngelBeliever wrote:There is something I think you should know and anyone else who is reading this post, trying to discover what is happening to them. Since I was 12 years old I've battled with darkness. And at several points in my life it had almost won over me. But throughout the entire battle, someone, something, or things have been watching over me and keeping me here. They have followed me since then to my current age of 26. I don't care to know which angel it is or what the name of the Midwayer it happens to be. I'm just glad it's with me and that it wants me to know it's there by my side, watching me.
I too battle with dark forces, which probably have their origin in my own darkness. It comes with the territory, I'm afraid.

BT
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

thebluetriangle wrote:You're spooking me a little now. I had a vivid dream about three months ago. In it my father, who died in 2009, came to me, grabbed me by both hands and asked 'Are you ready?' I have a feeling it was actually the heavenly Father I was meeting, rather than my own father.
Dear BT,

In my understanding, we cannot discern the Universal Father in any way, EXCEPT that we can feel His Love physically. That changes, after fusion with your Indwelling Spirit (If you choose to do that) and after a great deal more advancement, then the "day will dawn" when you will experience His Presence, although not in any material sense that we know. You can however have interactions with humans who have passed. For example, I had a long conversation with my mother. Although having just said this, I know that Lytske got a message direct from the Universal Father for George and I. It was a sobering message. Certainly we can many of us hear our Indwelling Spirit, and that is to all effects and purposes the voice of Father.
thebluetriangle wrote:I too battle with dark forces, which probably have their origin in my own darkness. It comes with the territory, I'm afraid.
The real Law of Attraction, not the currently popular (and rather commercialized) version is responsible for the attraction to you of entities in sync with you. If they are angelic, or highly advanced ex-mortals you are doing well, and they will help you do even better. If they are not, its time for a big change. But as I said earlier, dark discarnates are just dead humans, who have not changed. They will try to drag you down. If you have any serious addictions, you will have a bunch of these guys.

love,
Geoff
thebluetriangle
New Friend

Geoff wrote:In my understanding, we cannot discern the Universal Father in any way, EXCEPT that we can feel His Love physically. That changes, after fusion with your Indwelling Spirit (If you choose to do that) and after a great deal more advancement, then the "day will dawn" when you will experience His Presence, although not in any material sense that we know. You can however have interactions with humans who have passed. For example, I had a long conversation with my mother. Although having just said this, I know that Lytske got a message direct from the Universal Father for George and I. It was a sobering message. Certainly we can many of us hear our Indwelling Spirit, and that is to all effects and purposes the voice of Father.
I've had several experiences of meeting with God, who usually appears as some kind of father figure. He once came to me as Adolf Hitler, which disturbed me a little until I realised that Hitler was De Fuhrer (the Father). On other occasions he is simply a great light. In 2003 my indwelling spirit invited me to join with it. I couldn't do it, which caused me great distress, but next evening I got another chance and managed to pass through a door that appeared in my visual field and beyond which was a golden light.
Geoff wrote:
thebluetriangle wrote:I too battle with dark forces, which probably have their origin in my own darkness. It comes with the territory, I'm afraid.
The real Law of Attraction, not the currently popular (and rather commercialized) version is responsible for the attraction to you of entities in sync with you. If they are angelic, or highly advanced ex-mortals you are doing well, and they will help you do even better. If they are not, its time for a big change. But as I said earlier, dark discarnates are just dead humans, who have not changed. They will try to drag you down. If you have any serious addictions, you will have a bunch of these guys.
I agree with this, I think. I've had experiences of both types of being. Recently, I've been troubled by darker forces, a situation which, as you say, can have origins in addictions. I don't have an addictive personality, but I do have my wounds and issues and I'm a little OCD - I believe that obsessive thought patterns may be a magnet for some types of 'dark discarnates' as you call them. Interestingly, I was given advice soon after I joined this forum the other day, on how to deal with spiritual attacks. I'd asked out loud for advice from the Midwayers and it seems I was given some.

BT