Driving test confirmation number

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Driving test confirmation number

Post by theunim »

Heaven knows I freak out concerning driving test conversations, but I just have to do it within the next few weeks or else I'll be wasting time...So I decided to have my test scheduled at the end of this month, and I'll make the arrangements with the husband for it when he's back home. But anyway, as far as scheduling it, I went on the website and try to get the scheduled date I want, it doesn't work!

So I call the DMV number to do the appointment with the automated phone system, and my confirmation number has 1111 in the middle of it, as well as 123, using the last 1 in the 1111 cluster.

I had to laugh. I think I'll be fine this time, just gotta get that valuable practice in. ;)

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Driving test confirmation number

Post by Sandy »

Dear T,
Sounds like you got some positive encouragement there. :lol: You know sometimes the build up in our mind for or against something sometimes work against us as the mind makes this "thing" much bigger than it really is. In my case, I too can empathize with you because I am in a similar mind boat here. I haven't driven but one time since I have come to this country. Yet I have driven for many, many years in the US... So why has my mind built up a fear of driving here just because the steering wheel is on the right side of the car and the cars are driving on the left side of the road? I suspect, in reality, if I would just push through this fear and act... drive the car even if it was just a few times this seemingly insurmountable fear would dissolve at a rapid rate.
I am proud of you for pushing past this and getting on with something that can benefit you greatly. Get out there and practice and you will do great! :thumright:

Now if only I can find the same courage. :finger: Say a little prayer for me eh?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey T and Sandy, I still haven't got up the nerve to drive Phil's monster 4x4 offroad. I've driven it around
here a few times and I love it, such power in the engine.
T, that's a good prompt. 123 being progress. Remember practice, practice and more practice. I failed the
first one because my backwards parking wasn't 100%. I love to drive and I always drive economically, what
with the fuel prices these days. Never faster than 90 kph.
Best of luck, both of you. Oh and Sandy, I drove both left & right drives and it's not as bad as you might think.

Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, T, that's great! Isn't it amazing how we just know how loved we are?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Pet, for the encouragement and advice. If it just wasn't so dern busy here....It leaves very little room for mistakes or" right side of the road thinking" which might automatically manifest when I least expect it... silly fears eh? :lol: " Just do it Sandy!" (hmm... you know you're in trouble when you start writing to yourself! :roll: ;) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hello Everyone, Loves!

Thank you for the encouraging words all around! Sandy, I'm sure you'll do splendidly when you get the chance to drive in Oz! You've got a point there about making things bigger than they really are~ Bert's pointed out that when I make a mistake, I freak out and start doing progressively worse, and with driving that's definitely a no-no. I just end up having such a perfectionist view and get crushed too fast about little mistakes in driving.

I've gone ahead and scheduled a Friday driving session and asked that I get parking practice. The teacher's all good with that, so let's see what happens.

Pet, definitely will be practicing, and thanks for reminding me 123 is progress. :loves Clare, it is amazing how much love there is for us, even when we make so many mistakes or focus on really bad things, like buying shoes. (Feeling a tad bit guilty about shoes right now, s'why...)

I'm working on calming myself down about the testing, that's for sure...because the last two times I took it in NYC, I was SO nervous! I made the worst mistakes ever on the second one, after having had a dismal outcome on the first one.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh T,
I cannot even begin to imagine taking a driving test in New York City. :shock: Hopefully there will be far less pressure on you in the area you now live. So please do not even think of those previous tests when you go for your test this time. The past is past and this is a brand new opportunity to shine. :sunny: You can do it and so can I! Remind me of this when and if I chicken out again... ;) :oops:
Love you,
Sandy
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Sandy,
The weirdest thing about those tests were that both took place during rainy days and I was NOT prepared at all for such weather. But you're right, definitely need to let go of these previous experiences and let the present help me shine.

Don't worry, I will hope to remind you with much love when it is your turn! :roll :roll :roll :loves
:mrgreen:

A couple of folks want me to push the test up by a few days...after having had my confirmation come out with those numbers, I don't want to change! :lol:

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Oh wow I also can't imagine having to do the test in New York City.. I mean, not that I've done mine yet, but I wouldn't even want to do it in Toronto!

It's always nice to have some positive signals like with those numbers, though. People can go ahead and think it's crazy, but it happens to me (and us) all the time and the important thing is that it summons hope and goodness, which I think is all that matters really.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Lucky, how far do you live from Toronto? :shock: I imagine it would be just as stressful to drive in Toronto as it is to drive in NYC!

And yes, I've let people think I was weird for most of my life now, they can keep on going then. Bwahaha~ I'll still be the same person no matter what, unless *I* want to change.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Update!!!

I passed my driver's behind-the-wheel exam! Made only three errors, woo!

Actually, the bits of time leading up to the event are very interesting, too. I was going to take it next Tuesday the 31st, but last weekend, my husband tells me that he had today (Friday, the 27th) off, so that if I wanted to, I could reschedule my test for it. When I was trying to go online to change up the appointment on Wednesday, I was not allowed to by the online DMV system because it didn't recognize my name! So, I called the 800 number they provide and spoke to an agent about the problem and the plan on rescheduling. Turns out the system never caught my name properly when I reserved the first time, just my phone number. I rescheduled without too much more of a problem, getting at the end of the confirmation sequence almost the same combination of numbers I got the last time, this time it was "...111230." And to think, I was nervous about changing the appointment because I was thinking there was going to be a different number, and thus not have the same reassurance (kind of weird to have this mindset, I know). But, I still got my supportive answer, even after changing it, so I didn't feel too nervous this morning. :)

All throughout this week, too, and up to the time I was at the DMV, I was getting a very big volume of prompts, and I'm pretty sure there's more to it than just my nerves concerning the testing. I spoke about this in another thread, and ever since then, I've been now getting x:22, x:33, x:44, x:55.

Also, last weekend, we went to Universal Studios and while waiting for the boats on the River Tour for Jurassic Park, I got a laugh: when it was our turn to board the vehicles, there were two empty boats that were coming up~ the first was "11" and of course the way it's all numbered on these boats is in circles and like this: "11 11 11 11 11." We didn't get to board that boat, but the next one was even funnier to me, being that it was "3 3 3 3 3." Too bad I couldn't share it with the people I was with, but I'm glad I can go on the board and write of it all.

Love to you all! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Second to none Elvis, Elvis bright stars

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi T,

I just came to the board and this is the first post I read! :cheers: What a great place to start! I am so happy for you! :sunflower: I must admit though that I really had no worries regarding your test. :D I had a very strong suspicion you would pass as it is obvious from your words that you are a careful and safety minded driver who will do her uptmost to insure her time behind the wheel is in no way a detriment to the health and well fare of others.

Hope you and your husband had a nice celebration afterwards! :bana: :bike:
Love,
Sandy
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hi there Sandy and Lucky,

Lucky, let me start off by saying that I feel like listening to Elvis sooner or later :sunflower: ...and I don't often get to listen to his music. I think I'm missing out! :shock:

Sandy, you make me blush :oops: thank you for your very kind words and, especially, encouragement as a result of your words. It's good to get a positive note to read from the get-go on any day, right? :D I hope you are well~

We had lunch at a Franco-American restaurant in the town where the DMV test took place, the town of Ridgecrest. It's not too far from Death Valley, according to road signs. Then we went shopping at Home Depot and at the local military base in the area. It was a very good and simple celebratory lunch and afternoon!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi