33 day Sale! and other experiences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Joe2JS23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

33 day Sale! and other experiences

Post by Joe2JS23 »

Hello all,

Ive learned and gathered some great information since my last post, and I would share some new personal experiences that I found intriguing.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been receiving double digit prompts in high volume. Over the past couple of days they have really increased. Here are some interesting and creative examples. A few days ago, I sat down to watch a show(to which i rarely do) and a commercial came up, and an announcement came up "33 day sale!" which was repeated multiple times....now that was unique to me! 8)

I received multiple prompts while viewing some vids on the web. This time the prompts were located in peculiar places. The first image is the 4:11 in the time signature, and the 55 videos. The second image has 3! 22, 555, 222! Wow! Today, I was watching a video of two Youtubers doing target practice at the range. While one guy is counting the number of hits, out of nowhere he just says "555".? :shock: :)

In addition, for the past few days, both at home and in public I have been noticing all sorts of visual phenomena. For example, I have been seeing streaks of light that will appear out of nowhere in my peripheral vision, and when I go to look they disappear. I've also been seeing tiny orbs. Just the other day, while at a bookstore, I felt the urge to look up at a row of hanging signs, and a bright streak of light about 8 feet in length zipped across the signs for a split second. I rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasn't just specular highlights catching the daylight. Nope. Those signs are as matte as you get...not to mention the fact that they moved as if something brushed up against it.

Today was the real kicker for me. This morning I started my meditation as usual. I had a similar experience as last time. Head tilted back. Bright blue lights flickering as my eyes could barely stay shut. Something was different though...I noticed that I could feel the presence of a "finger" on the top of my forehead. This time it was as if hands started to draw the magnetic energy from my face...Much in the way wisps of smoke are drawn up into the air, or the way taffy is pulled. It was as if an extraction was taking place....this has me puzzled. I feel unsure about this, as I am both mesmerized and befuddled. I forgot to mention that during this experience I have been feeling pockets of cold air that will form over me. It has stayed with me all day...I don't have any real reference point for this. Nonetheless, I feel as if other types of entities have joined me, and I'm interested in learning more about this.

Finally, there is a new prompt I have recieved, 000. This started when I walked in my bathroom, and all of a sudden the lights went out. This happened a few times before I went out into the kitchen. The clock on the microwave was out, so I took a guess as to the time; something in my gut told me 11:44. I then noticed the display on the coffee maker. It was blinking 000. That had me stunned...This clock never displays all zeros after a power outage. When I arrived to my room, my computer had rebooted, and the real time was way off from my guess. My life has just gotten more exciting. Thanks for listening, and god bless! :)

Love,
Joe
happyrain
Family

Re: 33 day Sale! and other experiences

Post by happyrain »

hi joe
i read your first post yesterday
interesting experience seeing orbs and streaks of light
even more so feeling the touch of a hand unseen

welcome to the forums
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Joe,
I am enjoying hearing of your personal experiences. Oh I just looked at the clock myself and got a 222 (My clock desk clock runs abit fast ) But it suits me and helps keep me on time...
You wrote:
My life has just gotten more exciting.
Mine too! I remember when I first realized that the world was so much more than what I could see with my eyes, hear with my ears, feel with my hands, and know with my mind...well, I felt like Dorothy in the movie, The Wizard of Oz and saw the Land Of Oz in full rich color! :sunflower:
..and the best part..."We've only just begun!" :bana:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Joe2JS23
New Friend

Post by Joe2JS23 »

Well there guys! Thanks for the welcome happy rain! Nice to meet you! ...I'm glad my posts are somewhat enjoyable. I probably should work on making them more terse... :oops: Its cathartic for me I guess, and my way of making sense of this new found connection.

"..and the best part..."We've only just begun!"

Absolutely! I can't imagine the level of progress to come...Unfortunately/fortunately I've got miles to go to achieve my meditative goals, but that's part of the journey I surmise. Thanks for the reply! Later! :)

-Joe