How many Old Friends have returned?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: How many Old Friends have returned?

Post by Sandy »

Hi November and all members of the elevener family! :hithere
Yep, one of these days we'll do a meet up with a fire and all, maybe even at memawlaura's in New Mexico! :finger: Of course, you know if theres a fire, George would be having us do a fire walk! :shock: He loves those things.
I'll start planning the menu now... smores of course, along with fire roasted veggie dogs and low carb buns! :bana:
..some day it will happen! :D
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:bana: Sounds like a lovely plan to me.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

That sounds GREAT! I hope I'll be close enough to visit without much of a problem, when it is scheduled!
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
AJ

Post by AJ »

Pick the date and I will buy my ticket to New Mexico!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hello all my dear friends! I have such a wonderful feeling when I read this thread. Something really is happening. We are all gathering, even if it's not in person. I can feel the love. Let's keep it spreading! :kiss:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I'm so down for this gathering, I honestly think it's like the best thing we could possibly do together! That would make my life

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

So, we get Laura, Sammy, and November back! Now, where's PP, Petra, Roxie.....and all the others? Hey, where's Geoff been?

Love, Clare
sammy

Post by sammy »

Ya! And we need some Cutie Kenge, some Deb and who are we forgetting????

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Lilly has been on my mind this morning. I was fortunate to get to meet her and Gypsie when they came for a visit a couple years ago. Oh and I have recently been in contact with Kim, (seeker13) who has had a huge influence on my welfare over the years...Kim, if you're reading this... we miss you! :lol:
Ahhh there are so many to love..but I think they still feel our love whether they are on the board or not... Our thoughts connect us no matter where we are on this rock... and what we send out usually comes back to us tenfold! :sunflower:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

I think there is something wonderful happening here! It's as if little by little we're all being called back together! What a wonderful feeling!!!!

Love to ya'll
Cathy
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
AJ

Post by AJ »

Petra is around. She is having internet connection problems again. Geoff is also around. He just posted yesterday welcoming a new member.

Sandy,

What ever happend to Helen and have you heard from Simon in awhile. Also, what ever happend to Alexander and his sister in Greece?

Alexander compossed a beautiful song for me about Leah after she had passed. He said he could see her dancing to it in a field of flowers. I was forever touched by that gesture of his.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi AJ,
I haven't spoke to Alexander and Elina in awhile. (a couple years) The last I heard from them Alexander, he was living with his aunt and uncle and studying music composition in Germany. Elina had found a most wonderful young man and I believe they were engaged. Gosh, they are two such lovely people...You know I was thinking of that song Alexander wrote for Leah when you were speaking of her recently. He allowed me to hear it too when he played it and another piece before a music school concert. It brought tears to my eyes and it moved those attending the concert as well. Your little Leah was/is a powerful "motivater" for Love.

I am glad you brought them up and I'll see if I can contact them. We would be hard pressed in this world to find two sweeter and more loving people.

George still hears from Helen every once in a while. Seems about six months ago she sent him a transmit. And sadly we haven't heard from Simon recently. I hope they are both well. Simon was instrumental in my feeling comfortable here when I shyly began first postings. I had never opened up before in front of seemingly strangers. Yet he encouraged my tidbits of posting... my experiences in the AC and he helped me to feel this was a safe home. I will always remember his kindness and that of Megan :albino: too who started the thread I jumped in on. I was so shy I didn't post off that thread for months and months. I think it was over ten pages long before it faded into the back pages of the board. :lol: Of course compared to the Secret thread that is nothing now. :shock:
Love,
Sandy
AJ

Post by AJ »

Both Meghan and Simon were pivotal to me opening up as well (it was Simon who brought me to this site from another site I was on talking about religion and Meghan, to this day, is the only other 11'er I have ever physically met in person. Of course you my dear Sandy and George and Geoff were also very instramental in my growth and learning in those earlier years and still very much today! I wish George would post more as he did in the past. He really does great help for so many new people just coming into all of this.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Folks, good to see you all.

{{{{{{{Laura}}}}}}} I so missed you. I'm glad you're a lot better and you have tinternet again, hehe! Sorry
about the negativity surrounding you, and I'm glad the love your out pouring is working.

AJ:
Petra is around. She is having internet connection problems again. Geoff is also around. He just posted yesterday welcoming a new member.
Manny was playing some dodgy games online and something bad happened to the laptop
a couple weeks ago. My Avast got infected and I could do nothing, not even turn it off.
It was blasting out an alarming noise too. "YOUR ANTI VIRUS WARE HAS BEEN AFFECTED!
WARNING? YOUR ANTI VIRUS..." etc etc.
God knows what I did to finally shut the computer down, I'm no expert, I was just pressinf any old
keys. Thalia ended up fixing the problem.

I've been ill, still am. Totally bunged up and everything. Migraine headaches and I'm somewhat afraid
for Thalia as she has been having excrutiating headaches aswell. Mostly behind her right eye and a
terrible pressure on the right temple. She's got braces, top & bottom and now elastics have been put
on the braces, I assume the headaches are because of the braces, but Phil's taking her to the doctor's
tomorrow.

I miss Simon a lot too. And Meghan too encouraged me to leave in the silly bits when I would post and then
edit, thinking George would end up kicking off the boards, :lol:
I love seeing Helen's pictures on FB, she had this marvellous photo of her charging into battle wielding a sword.

Anyway, big hugs to all, keep my daughter in your prayers please, hopefully it isn't (I quote Thalia): "a bloody
great brain tumour!"

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Love and speedy recovery to you, Petra!! And concerning Thalia, I hope it is nothing serious causing her pains and just the teeth hardware that she's gotten on!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thank you T, I really appreciate your thoughts. She seems all right at the moment, it varies. But it is happening on
a daily basis now.

Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

It's good you and your husband will take her to the doctor and get to the bottom of this, though, that's what counts a lot, no matter what the cause is.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

sammy

Post by sammy »

Hey Pet - You're STILL having those migraines????? I will definitely say some extra prayers for both of ya'll...in the mean time, is it possible you have mold growing somewhere in your home (think about areas that are not easily visible to the eye...under the sink, basement, between walls somewhere)? Different molds and cause quite a stir health wise. Black mold growing in/on dry wall is quite a problem around here.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Sammy, I've got a question for you about mold~ when you find such stuff, what can you do about the affected areas?

I've got mildew growing on the bathroom walls because of the humidity and I'm not sure I like what that might imply UNDER all the paint...

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

sammy

Post by sammy »

If you think it's just mildew from typical bathroom moisture, the first step would be to get a good bathroom fan to make sure you get the humidity out. We just replaced one in the boy's bathroom, it moves quite a bit of air and is pretty quiet; it cost around $150, and my husband did the actual replacement.

Mildew growing on painted surfaces of the bathroom would be different than something caused by water leaking inside the walls from somewhere.

If you are fairly sure it's typical topical mildew (say that 3 times fast! :lol: ), peroxide or diluted bleach should do the trick. I have a few tiny spots here and there, especially on the ceiling of the bathroom where the paint is textured and swirled. I spray peroxide on them and use a little tooth brush to get them off.

I'm no expert, but I THINK if the wall board is affected you can actually see staining through the paint...if you find that there is stuff growing on the actual wall board you'd probably need to replace the affected area with new wall board - if you have to go that route, you should also look at any insulation and framing behind the wall board to make sure mold isn't growing there as well. Also, if you do find that the mold is inside the walls, you'll need to locate the source of the moisture (where's the leak?), and fix that.

Do a quick google image search for "black mold bathroom" - it might give something to compare your bathroom to.

Hope that helped a little. :?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Pet,
I hope the doctor can get to the bottom of Thalia's head ache problems and she gets some relief pronto. I rarely heave headaches (unless I try to cut off my caffine supply. :roll: ) but I have had some in the past behind the eye related to sinus problems... something like an infection. It was very uncomfortable! Hmmm, now that you mention it, so were braces! I wore them too for several years. Its worth the aggravation though and the teeth feel and look so good afterwards!
George and I will be sure to remember Thalia in our prayers. (((Thalia))) (((PET)))
:loves
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, I'll be praying that Thalia's and your headaches go away. Sammy has a very good point about mold. We have a lot of that down here in South Florida because of the hot and humid weather. And, yes, it does physically affect people.

Love, Clare
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sammy, Sandy, Clare & T, hi! Thanks for the black mould tips. I think there is black mold behind
the dishwasher here where Thalia sometimes spends time as she does her homework or
chats with her friends online. (The computer is on top of the dishwasher by the window.)
I keep on top of it but it creeps back often. I air the apartment every day in the winter which
helps. Usually Corsica is a dry and hot island, but according to the locals, in the last 4 years the
weather has been steadily getting wetter and colder. Mold never used to occur very much, so
an expert who checked the walls and ceilings informed Philip and the landlord the other day.
I've bought an anto mold product called Cillit Bang (I love saying that, :lol:!) and it helps marvellously.
Funny, last year at around exact same time I was having these headaches and after our twice yearly
Spring clean, scrubbing the moldy walls in 3 of the rooms and repainting, the headaches faded away
only to return around March along with the first spottings of mold.
Thanks for this advice sammy! xx

Love to you all, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

I forgot to answer to this days and days ago, and just reminded myself this past weekend to come back and answer...now here I am... sorry for the wait of replying :duh

I'm going to be following all of these tips and when we're on our way out of the house, I'll make sure to mention to the owners that they may want to check what's under the paint in the master bedroom's bathroom, since they didn't have a working fan in the first place for it. We have taken to opening our windows when it was warmer last week, but this week's been a little colder and thus, frustrating. Haven't started cleaning yet but I do have the hydrogen peroxide and the spray bottles. Going to get ready for it this week! :finger:

By the way Pet, sounds like the action of global warming is very much alive in your area of the world, as well, according to the locals who've been observing the weather changes! How are you and Thalia now?

xo,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi T, thanks for asking, we're all honky-dorey again. That is Thals and my headaches have abrubtly stopped.
It was strange, but the other day at about 11am I got this tremendous pounding and pain on my left side of my
head which lasted approx. 5-7 minutes. When Thals came home for lunch she told me she had experienced the
same thing....guess what time? Just after 11am for the same amount of time, then poof, it was gone.

I cleaned all of the mouldy areas and keep the windows open now (it's hotted up somewhat here, at last!)
I just used bleach after scraping the rubbish away.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day/week/month/year/decade/century/millenium, all right, all right Pet!!! hahahahahaha, :lol: :roll:

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra