This is really really confusing

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AlphaFarfar
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

This is really really confusing

Post by AlphaFarfar »

Hey guys.... :roll: Im.... back again... i guess... Don't know for how long tough.... :S
I got bored... and i thought.... hmmm long time no active on 11:11 forum thingy... So i took my time to check all replys that i got on the thing that i Quit.
I read all the replys and you guys are such good people and so on.... All the prompts and stuff have been gone since i did the "Quit" thingy... but now that i read all the comments i saw 22:22....
Idk guys......
sammy

Re: This is really really confusing

Post by sammy »

I do understand what you are saying AlphaFarFar, I question it from time to time, and I always come to the same conclusion.....God is love...God is ultimate love. If we act based on love, our actions are of God. What more can he/she ask for?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

AlphaFarfar wrote:Hey guys.... :roll: Im.... back again.
... but now that i read all the comments i saw 22:22....
Idk guys......
Dear AlphaFarfar,

Yup it is confusing. And it probably always will be.
Which is probably why so many people are not real seekers after Truth. They hate uncertainty, so they hide out in a box, whether that box be a strict religious box, or the box of agnosticism, or the box of atheism. And that's probably why they are so defensive about their chosen box, heck they will kill to defend their own box against something different.

Mysticism is probably the only box that loves uncertainty. The bad news is that we are told its even MORE confusing after death. If you don't figure things out here, you are less likely to after death.
love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
AlphaFarfar
New Friend

Post by AlphaFarfar »

heheheh what to do ... :|
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome back, Alpha! Follow your heart. If it's about love, it's got to be good. If it's about fear, judgment, and all of the other negatives...let it go!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius