What can i do? Feels like im cheating...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AlphaFarfar
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What can i do? Feels like im cheating...

Post by AlphaFarfar »

Look, now that i have got alot of answers to alot of my questions i just cant stop looking for 22:22's everywhere. Yesterday when i posted my first topic i couldnt stop from watching the clock every 5 minutes :S
It feels like im cheating when i see a combination.
It is ALLWAYS in my mind now.
I want to see it more often and maybe "talk" or "hear" them, ask them what they want and so on.
It is not as random as before, im kind of looking for it now and it feels wrong :S

:sorry: Midwayer, angels friends, but i really wanna talk to you! :loves
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: What can i do? Feels like im cheating...

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Alphafarfar! I know what you mean, I tend to do the same thing with license plates! But, I often find that I now get a feeling and know when it's a prompt and when it's not....they sort of surprise us!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AlphaFarfar
New Friend

Post by AlphaFarfar »

Haha i see! Thanks for advice!
Now i get it! Yesterday i saw 911 on a licens plate! And it surpirised me!

Thanks /Kim
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

AlphaFarfar wrote:Look, now that i have got alot of answers to alot of my questions i just cant stop looking for 22:22's everywhere. Yesterday when i posted my first topic i couldnt stop from watching the clock every 5 minutes :S
It feels like im cheating when i see a combination.
Dear AlphaFarfar,

Yes thats not surprising, but it rarely works that way. Yes you could see what you are looking for, but you probably wont enjoy it, and in fact I tend to find that if I am waiting for a clock time, incredibly I miss seeing it, pretty much every time.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Clare, I do the same thing with License plates...Sort of dangerous too if you're driving isn't it? :shock: Course I am the un official navigater and self appointed protector while George and I are out on the road. It's like I feel my attention must not deviate any more than his or we could be in an accident... :roll: Actually this behavior I believe exhibits an inner fear of some sort. Unfotunately, I feel I need to smooth the road for everybody and that is not always wise or prudent. ;) :lol:

Kim, as you can see we are all guilty of trying to produce prompts. ;) You are doing well to just let them happen and allowing things to progress in their own time as you feel ready. So much good lies ahead. Sometimes I feel I want to race ahead as I often do when reading a well written novel. Yet, the journey is even more precious, I think, as we savour each and every newly discovered step. :)
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Clare basically beat me to exactly what I was going to say.

For one, I know the feeling, with watching the clock and especially license plates.. but at least with the license plates I don't have to worry about my attention because I am a full fledged busser. :lol:

It gets easier to stop yourself from "cheating", and also like Clare said, I find that you learn to recognize the feeling where you just "know".

EDIT: Also, I understand the feeling of wanting to progress and go deeper, sooner. I felt that way a lot near the beginning, but nowadays I've learned that the best thing is never to pressure yourself and let things unfold at their own pace. I am still lagging in certain areas that I would like to progress in, yet I still feel like I have learned heaps more in such a short time than I ever could have imagined.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
AlphaFarfar
New Friend

Post by AlphaFarfar »