Waking from Deep Sleep

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Waking from Deep Sleep

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I've awoken from deep sleep on occasion to find myself directed towards my clock and the time is always a prompt. Just a few days ago, I was sleeping, and suddenly woke up and my eyes were fixated on my clock, and it was 3:33. As soon as it went to 3:34, I put my head down, and went back to sleep. A day before this occurred I had a significant dream that I remember vividly. It was about me being a healer in the physical world. In my dream I was going up to random people and healing them of their ailments One man was in a wheel chair, and I said I can help you, and touched his legs, and he was healed, he had mobility again. Throughout my dream I was saying 'I cannot die', I don't know what this meant, if it's symbolic. In my dream I was also in a church with about a dozen or so people sitting in the church pew's, and I told them to grab each others hands, as If we were all connected, and I attempted to heal them all at once, but failed, then moved on to heal one at a time, after healing a Hispanic man who cheered in joy, I woke up.

I remember 85% of my dreams, and I have about 5-6 dreams each night. Some make no sense, and I am always in a parallel universe, similar to my hometown, but things are always different in some way, its an eerie atmosphere. Most of my dreams are always in a dark, and hazy environment, but it doesn't have an impact on what I dream about. Just last night, I dreamed about being in some kind of video game store, sitting next to some 15 year old kid, playing a video game with him, then out of randomness my dream changed to me being in the video game, which was a violent one, guns and warfare. I was a rebel hiding in a 2 story building shooting rockets down at Russian soldiers, and their armored vehicles. Then I woke up out the blue.

Do you get prompted while awaking from deep sleep?

Do you remember your dreams?
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Re: Waking from Deep Sleep

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere
I've awoken from deep sleep on occasion to find myself directed towards my clock and the time is always a prompt. Just a few days ago, I was sleeping, and suddenly woke up and my eyes were fixated on my clock, and it was 3:33.
I can't count the times that has happened to me.

I've had so many dreams, where, I felt as if I was on some other planet. I never know where I'm going when I fall asleep. I guess it's normal to have such things happen to you once you start seeing the prompts. I've come to expect anything.

Sweet Dreams! :bana:

Touched... :bike:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jhartsocks,
Wow you have some fascinating dreams...
I believe that sometimes we are able to travel and attend a group lesson provided by a Celestial Teacher as well as busily go about our healing work as we sleep. There have been times I have attended meetings and seen other healers and student I know at these meetings. What exactly they signify I do not know. but I think while we are in a relaxed state many things are possible as long as it does not interfere with our free will perogatives. I long ago gave permission to those On High to use my resources for what is needed while I sleep.

So with this in mind it seems like you very well could have been a healing whirlwind the night before. Keep up the good work. :D The earth needs you brother! :sunflower:
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I keep returning to my high school in my dreams, its the most common environment of my dreams. I don't know why. I guess It is because I had such life changing times there. I suffered from depression during my early years of high school, I didn't care anymore about anything, and gave up on work, and almost my life. Then my outlook on life changed significantly and I turned to Faith, all this happened within a four year span of school. Just a few hours ago from waking, I was in my high school again roaming the halls and sitting in my class doing some nonsense school work, and I decided to walk out, because I remembered I already graduated. It's like part of me is still living in that stage of life, but my true self remembers that I already moved on.

I truly believe that our memories are energy that we left behind in certain stages of life. I released alot of energy during my years in high school, and it's still there, and will always be there. If I return one day to that building, all my memories will light up like a fire, and I'll remember them all.