any insight?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Joel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

any insight?

Post by Joel »

Hello everyone. I feel weird posting on here but for the last few months I have been noticing 1111 mostly on digital clocks. I finally today started researching a bit on the net and found all the different theories, one got me adding up numbers and stuff. My first and last name combined are 11 letters and my middle name is 11 letters. Also I was born May 11th. I am going crazy or what lol. Appreciate any insight. Thanks,

Joel
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Re: any insight?

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

Dear Joel,

First off, you're not going insane. Secondly, you've come to the right place for the answers you seek. I would like to humbly welcome you to the 11 er's forums. I would encourage you to look around the site and read some of the various posts like FAQ's. You are in for an exciting new adventure in spirituality.

Touched... :bike:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Re: any insight?

Post by Sandy »

Hello Joel,
It sounds like you are speaking of some type of numerology which is something different from the number prompts. Much can be learned from a person's full date of birth in numerology but that truly does not explain 11:11. As touched suggested you will find plenty of helpful information in the FAQs, the first forum on the index, as well as from stickies above each succeding forum and posts by other members who have many similar experiences to share. I know what you read may seem strange at first but I hope you will stay and get to know a bunch of really nice people. :D

Welcome to our friendly site.
Love Sandy

These urls you may find helpful...
What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.